Jim and the Virgin Maid of Honor A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be afraid, Chris. I can tell how ready you are. Your nipples are hard, I can feel your body oozing. Let it go. Don't deny your feelings. Is your body demanding satisfaction NOW? Don't fight it! I don't think you want me to stop."

Through my fear, my decision came to me. I was ready! I really was. It was just a matter of doing it. I would give my virginity to Jim . . . if he would take it. I forced myself to relax and felt him slide deeper into me. Almost immediately, he encountered my hymen causing an involuntary gasp and tightening of my muscles.

"Try to relax, Chris. I love you!" Jim urged.

I whimpered, "It hurts," but did my best to relax.

"I know," Jim answered, backing off a bit before gently pushing forward. "It will hurt you a little. I can't promise that it won't. But later it will be a good feeling."

I spasmed and tightened, then relaxed almost immediately. I was impressed that Jim was using such restraint. But I could feel my hymen depressing. The membranes were beginning to tear. It hurt!

"Oh, wait," I pleaded. And Jim stopped. I had to say something. But I couldn't simply refuse him: Not now.

"Be gentle!" I begged, knowing that with these words, I was giving him my permission to continue. "You're my first . . ."

Jim backed off again. "Gentle is the only way I know how," he whispered. "I know your still a virgin . . . ". He pressed forward a little farther this time. He saw me flinch, and he backed off once more and very slowly he moved forward. I sensed, rather than heard him saying under his breath, ". . . but you won't be for long." My hymen stretched, resisted, then ripped with a gush of blood. I gave a guttural groan and Jim broke through.

"Ugh mmmmm." I moaned. Jim remained motionless as I grew accustomed to the new sensation. When I placed my hands on his hips and pulled, he rocked his hips, backing off again and slowly moving forward, entering me completely.

I could only gasp and groan, feeling an expression of shock on my face. Jim was in heaven. So he thrust again, harder, and easily slid in deeper. I whimpered as I was impaled upon his manhood. I closed my eyes, smiling as he completely entered me for the first time. There was some pain, but that passed.

"Does it still hurt?"

"A little."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No." There were tears on my face. My thighs were trembling and my vagina was spasming. "Are you in?" I asked, "all the way in?"

Jim nodded, even though he had not yet fully penetrated me.

"I'm glad,' I whispered. I placed my hands on his face and soundly kissed him. When the kiss came to an end, I held his face a few inches from mine, meeting his eyes squarely. "I'm ready," I sighed, and I knew he could feel a change in my body as my tensions deflated from me and I relaxed beneath him. "Oh, yes, I'm really ready!" He even felt the tense vaginal muscles relax, the same muscles that had been resisting him. "Teach me how to make love!" I whispered and wrapped my arms under his and around his shoulders, pulling him close to me. "Let's make love! Make love to me!"

I eagerly awaited everything he would do to me, everything he would do with me.

Jim obeyed. He started slowly, letting me get accustomed to the sensations. I felt tight and hot and wet. He was invading my forbidden zone. And it was at my request. And gradually my eyes widened as he sank to his full depth within me for the first time. I was astonished at his girth and I was wide eyed and amazed at exactly how big he actually was.

There was some pain, but that passed. I closed my eyes, smiling as he withdrew, only to sink to his full depth within me again. "Make love to me!" I whispered again and I gasped and sobbed as he began to pound his shaft in and out. I squinted my eyes and sobbed as he ravished me. Soon I was participating as actively and eagerly as any woman could, raising my hips to meet his thrusts, pressing against his groin and feeling unbelievably good as he humped my pussy. His hand found my breast while both of my hands drifted down to cup the contours of his buttocks as his hips thrust, driving his manhood into me.

Reaching between us, I unbuttoned his pajama shirt, tugging it aside so I could feel his naked chest against my breasts.

"Does it still hurt or is it good?"

"It's good. But it still hurts a bit." But my thrusts meeting him proved that any pain I was experiencing wasn't slowing me down at all.

Jim felt the familiar tension in his body, a stirring in his groin. He gasped, "Do you want me to pull out?"

"Pull out?" I had just told him I didn't want him to stop, so, no, I DIDN'T want him to pull out. And in a flash, I realized what he was asking. My mind working faster than I thought possible, I realized that we were having unprotected sex. And I had little doubt that there had been at least a small amount of seminal leakage already.

"Do you want to pull out?" I asked, panting.

"No," he gasped, quite frankly. At that moment, that was the last thing Jim wanted to do. But there was still enough sensibility in his consciousness that he was willing to honor my request.

"Then don't!" I grunted raising my hips to meet his thrust. Making a flash decision, I decided, 'In for a penny . . . in for a pound'. I gasped, "I want to go all the way. If we're going to do it, let's do it."

Jim thrust into me deeply, and I lifted my hips upwards to meet him, whispered, "Love me, Jim!"

"I do love you, Chris,"

"No, LOVE ME, Jim. Give me your love."

And he realized what I was asking.

"I'm cumming . . ." he gasped, both of us thrusting wildly, and unexpectedly he froze deep inside of me. I actually felt his penis expanding and a second later, he twitched, then vibrated and was suddenly spasming and pounding sporadically, blowing large quantities of cum deep into me. I shuddered as Jim gasped and moaned, pouring the manifestation of his love into me. I clutched him and followed my female instincts, trying to milk every last drop of his seed from him with my vaginal muscles.

*

Chapter 4: All good things.

All good things eventually come to an end. Both were panting and sweating.

Finally Jim rolled to the side keeping one arm draped over me.

"That was awesome," he whispered. "And I love you even more now than I did before!"

His hand gently caressed both of my breasts as he spoke and then moved downward to the juncture of my legs, exploring and caressing my pubis. I jumped when he separated my lips and squealed when he ran his finger down the length of my clitoris. No man had ever touched me there before. But I had just made love with Jim. Surely that gave him the right to touch me there. Besides, his fingers made me awfully hot.

His fingers moved to the entrance of my vagina. He made no effort to enter but began to caress me, lightly massaging me with his fingers. The actions sent jolts of electricity driving their way up my spine, my senses skyrocketing through the roof and I began moaning. It seemed like just a few moments before I was rising to a world-shaking orgasm. Jim locked his lips over mine muffling my scream as I orgasmed.

I received great satisfaction from my climax. I rode the tidal wave of sensation that engulfed me and gave in to all of those wonderful feelings filling me: the passion, the excitement, the stimulation, and now, the release. All too soon I had to pull his hand away . . . the continued stimulation on top of my climax was simply more than I could stand. Gasping for breath, I lay quivering from the power of my orgasm.

I clutched my legs together, almost in a vain attempt to hold the orgasm in and I rolled to wrap my arms around him, holding him as close to me as I could. I was thankful that Jim had known how to handle my deflowering, and that my first time had not been a time of adolescent fumbling. I reflected how pleased I was that he had known what to do , . . . it was a sure thing I hadn't.

A pang of sadness ran through me. There was only one way he could have known . . . obviously he had been a man of some experience and I hadn't been his first. But, it wasn't reasonable to expect any man to be a virgin, especially in the 21st century.

In any case, this had been his first time with me!

"Incredible!" I sighed when I

had calmed to the point where I felt I could speak again. "I hope you still love me!" I paused as another shudder ran through my body. "You're wonderful. I'm glad it was you and you wouldn't take 'no' for an answer."

Quietly, they lay entwined in the narrow bed, almost dozing.

I rose to full consciousness as I was aware that Jim was caressing my breast again.

"Mmmmm," I moaned with approval as he gently clasped my breast. I looked up at Jim, still in my arms. "When Tom and Joelle got together at school . . . do you supposed they did it more than once? I mean, once in an evening?"

In the moonlight, I could see the smile form on Jim's face. "I'm sure they did. Probably several times."

I faltered for a moment in Jim's arms, then whispered: "I think you had better buy a supply of condoms on the way home." After a moment's hesitation, I felt Jim nod his agreement.

"I have a supply of condoms." He whispered. "I just didn't think I'd need them this weekend so I didn't bring them."

I also resolved to visit my doctor to see if I should get birth control pills or be fitted out with a diaphragm.

I disentangled myself from Jim's arms and rolled to my back. My night gown was still bunched around my waist exposing much more of my full feminine outline than it concealed. I was clearly visible in the dim moonlight. My hand unthinkingly ran over my legs to my mound, then to my womanhood. I was wet, and there was an unfamiliar sticky substance there.

I raised my hands before me touching my thumb and finger together, then separating them. In the dim moonlight, the substance stretched between my fingers. "Is that . . . you?" I asked timidly.

"It's my sperm."

I looked harder, then asked, "Will you turn the light on?"

The switch was easily within Jim's reach, and both of them squinted as the room filled with illumination.

Again, I stretched the substance between my two fingers. "There are streaks of pink in it . . ." I stated, almost like a question.

Jim took my hand, holding it so he could see too. "It's streaks of blood: the blood from your maidenhead breaking." When I looked at him, he continued, "It's the proof of your virginity."

I looked away wiping my fingers on my leg. I realized that in the bright light, with my night gown bunched around my waist my female body was clearly visible to Jim. And Jim was obviously enjoying the pleasure of my nudity.

Suddenly embarrassed, I moved my hand to conceal my womanhood. But then I thought for a moment. Jim and I had just made love. We had been as close together as two people can possibly be. He had given me his sperm. And when I hadn't climaxed when he did, he hadn't left me high and dry, but had come to me and given me a wonderful orgasm.

And I was pretty sure we would do it again before the night was over.

There was a proper time for modesty. But not now.

Not one for half-way measures, I raised my hips and slid the nightgown down and off. I was about to drop it by the side of the bed when a stain caught my eye. I looked closer. "Un-oh," I muttered. "There's blood on the night gown. We probably got some blood on the sheets." I paused for a moment wiggling slightly. "There's a wet spot on the sheets, too." I gave a deep sigh. "Well, there's nothing we can do about it now," I commented.

Glancing around, Jim observed: "Maybe there is." He took a small hand towel from the dresser beside the bed. "Slide this beneath your hips. That way you won't feel the wet spot, and we won't make it worse." Jim didn't seem overly concerned. After all, it was a rented cabin and they would be gone the next day.

I did as instructed. "That's better."

Turning to Jim, I propped myself on one elbow letting my soft breasts hang freely while I let my eyes rove up and down his pajama clad body. The pajama shirt was open. The waistband was open too and pushed down leaving his midsection bare. My gaze froze when it encountered his limp, exposed manhood. I quickly looked away, but my eyes were drawn back like a needle being drawn to a magnet. Jim made no attempt to cover himself.

I glanced quickly up to his eyes: He was watching me with a slight smile on his face. Again I glanced downward and I noticed it twitch and begin to grow. To my almost virgin eyes, it already looked huge. I was suddenly afraid. 'No wonder it hurt!' I thought. But then I remembered . . . it had only hurt at first.

Chapter 5: May I touch . . .?

Again, I looked up to his eyes and, pushing the loose shirt to the side, put my hand on his bare chest. "May I . . . touch . . . it . . .?"

"Sure!" Jim nodded, and once more my eyes returned to his manhood. Even though I had broached the subject myself, I hesitated, feeling very embarrassed. I was afraid I would hurt it accidentally. Besides, I didn't really know how a girl should treat . . . 'it'. So I was very careful . . . even apprehensive. But I braced myself and slid my hand down his chest. Like a small child reaching out to pet a dog for the first time, I timidly extended my hand and touched him. He was damp, and I saw streaks of red . . . probably from . . . I couldn't complete the thought.

The very touch of my inexperienced fingers affected Jim, arousing him more quickly than I expected. Then again, I didn't really know what to expect. Curiously, I wrapped my fingers around him and was amazed as I both watched and felt him rise to full erection while I held him.

It was a * fascinating * transition that took place within my grasp! And feeling his body preparing itself for sex aroused me as my own body, in its own way, prepared for sex again. I was growing hot and wet. And what had looked big a few moments before, now looked absolutely ENORMOUS! I wanted to bend over and kiss it . . . and maybe take it in my mouth. I had heard that boys . . . men . . . liked that. But I was much too timid for anything so bold. He was hard, to be sure, but he also felt soft as my fingers gently squeezed him.

Nothing in the sex education books had prepared me for the transition I had just witnessed. Not only had I seen it with my eyes and felt it with my hand, but I was experiencing a visceral reaction flooding me with desire and . . . did I dare say it? . . . lust. I was ready to do it again!

"It's so hard" I said.

"That's because I want you again."

"It's amazing!" I whispered in admiration. Then I looked up at his pajama top.

"It looks like one of us is seriously overdressed," I observed, and I released him to slide the pajama top from his shoulder.

Jim smiled and grunted his agreement. By the time his top was gone, he had kicked off his bottoms. Without being asked, Jim turned off the light. Again, I cautiously wrapped my fingers around his penis.

Experimentally, I stroked him, eliciting an exhalation of breath from him and a response from his hips, moving to meet my manual activity. This was turning into a night of stunning explorations for me. I stroked some more, but after a few moments, his hand covered mine, stopping me.

"I want you," he whispered, hoarseness creeping into his voice. "But not your hand . . . at least, not tonight." Momentarily confused, understanding quickly came to me. I nodded. I enjoyed touching him and was mesmerized by his responses. But giving him a hand job wasn't what it was REALLY about. And it wasn't what either of us REALLY wanted tonight.

"I want you in me," I whispered, feeling bold and overly presumptuous. "But please . . . be gentle," I implored. "Make it special!"

"It will be special. Because YOU are special.

Jim proceeded slowly, treating me gently with great care. He tenderly rolled me onto my back and whispered sweet things into my ear, telling me how much he loved me and needed me. He knew just how to touch me. Taking advantage of the darkness, Jim caressed me, seeming to fondle me everywhere, touching, caressing, squeezing every inch of my body, doing soft, wonderful things to me, showing extreme consideration for me. I might have imagined such things before, but the actual effect of them on me was absolutely mind-boggling. My breasts swelled beneath his touch, almost like fruit ripening in the sun. My nipples were standing at attention. They felt rigid and hard, yet hypersensitive. My body was as tight as a bowstring, but at the same time, I was limp beneath his touch. All the while, my grip on his penis tightened as I grew more excited. I was primed!

"Ohhhh, dammit," I groaned when the Jim's finger began toying with my swollen clitoris. Until that moment I didn't realize how aroused I was. When he touched my clit there was an instant jolt through my panting, overheated body. My hips thrust forward, my clit twitched and a jolt ran through me activating that long dormant monster of lust within me.

A submissive moan passed from my lips.

He moved over me.

*

Unconsciously, my whole body tensed as he took his place between my legs. I positioned myself so that I could better feel his hard, exciting, tasty manhood at the entrance of my blossoming pussy. Still holding his penis, I guided him to my sweet, tender, moist opening and directed him into me. When he entered me, there was still a little pain, but I ignored that.

I was feeling with my hand what I was sensing with my body. Our pubic hair meshed and I felt his testicles bump against my perineum. It was awesome. He withdrew slightly then slid back in. Instinctively, I clenched my vagina hard around his thrusting manhood. Keeping my hand between us, I felt him disappearing into me and reappearing . . . my hand recorded his thrusts in and out! Yes! This was exactly the movement I had imagined. As he established his rhythm and my feminine curiosities were satisfied, I reluctantly released him and slid my hand around him, feeling the rocking of his hips and the arching of his back. He continued to press into me until there could be no doubt that all of his immense manhood was embedded within my dainty womanhood.

He complemented me, telling me how good I felt, and how much I meant to him. He even said he couldn't help but notice that I was noticeably becoming more sensual. Even with the limited experience that I had, I was already learning how to please my man.

I was in love with Jim, and In spite of my original pain, I gave myself completely without reservation and with total abandon to my lover. I surrendered to the sheer sexual joy permeating me with pure pleasure.

It felt like I had a beatific expression on my dreamy, angelic face, my auburn hair forming a loose halo around my head. "_*Yes!*_" I gasped again, my eyes glazing slightly. "_*You feel so good inside of me . . .*_"

I was rolling my hips into him. Although totally inexperienced, I sensed what he wanted. He was a good teacher! The movement of our bodies together was perfect! Our mating was perfect! _*Everything*_ was perfect!

So _*this*_ was _*making love*_!

There was a rising tide in me. Partly, it was excitement and the pleasure of total satisfaction while I was enjoying the forbidden fruit. And partly it was the absolute closeness I felt with Jim, the unbelievable intimacy, the thrill of such close contact with my lover. I slid my arms upwards, one arm encircling his shoulder clasping him close to me, the other hand caressing his head, pulling his cheek against mine, then drawing our lips together in an intense, intimate kiss. Why had I waited so long to have sex? Intellectually, I still maintained my same basic moral views, but my moral code ran a distant second when faced with the real experience of sex with the man I loved.