Jim and the Virgin Maid of Honor A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barnabus
barnabus
68 Followers

Unexpectedly, my own body caught fire and I thrust back, my cries mingling with his. My libido lurched to the forefront and exploded in a wonderful pre-orgasmic euphoria. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him deeper into me, crushing our bodies together. I couldn't think straight any more. He continued his rhythmic thrusting into me and my back flexed sensually in response. My curves meshed perfectly with his physique. He was pleased to notice that I was eagerly responding to his movements. My breathing changed from small gasps of pleasure to hungry, urgent moans of need. "Yes!" I whispered, thrusting my hips against his. ""Yes! . . . yes . . .!"

I began crying out with each thrust, my moans becoming screams of gratification as the pressure rose inside of me. Their rhythm grew in intensity and I locked my legs behind him, hugging him to me, making it easier to match his rhythm, my flesh caressing and squeezing him as he grew even larger, inching closer and closer to his explosive release. I was surprised at how large he grew as his flesh completely filled me, pounding with wild abandon. "I think I'm going to cum . . ." I gasped. "Can you cum too. . .?

". . . I'm cumming . . . ." he gasped and he gave a loud, animalistic grunt. Almost simultaneously I gave a high-pitched cry of pleasure at the orgasm that shook me. I hardly had time to catch my breath before another spasm hit me. And then another. I felt rapid fire orgasms within me, one after the other like a chain reaction. I wanted it never to stop. Our bodies convulsed in unison as his seed blasting into me and I was infused, permeated by being filled with part of him, my very soul was saturated with his essence! The climax drained my strength from me. Every ounce of energy that I possessed seemed to be focused on milking his cock as each shot of his hot seed seemed to draw another response from me. .

I clutched him to me. Shuddering silently I buried my face in his neck, my sucking breaths caressing the hair on his chest. I was * so * thankful that I didn't have to wait any longer to learn what love and sex was all about!

Jim was *so good*!

Chapter 6: What has happened?

Our mutual orgasm seemed to last forever. Finally, we both collapsed on the bed, Jim still deep inside of me, but shrinking. When Jim's manhood finally slipped from me, he moved to my side.

I lay on my back, staring at the ceiling with unseeing eyes as my breathing and heart rate gradually returned to normal. There was a warm body lying beside me, gently nuzzling my ear, an arm lying over me and a gentle hand quietly encompassing one breast. I had just experienced the greatest orgasm of my life, although in reality, I had actually experienced precious few orgasms.

What had happened?

I remembered stories from girlfriends about their first times. Almost all of the women I knew had been frightened the first time, just as I had been frightened. Most had suffered pain to a varying degree, just as I had. The experiences had varied from date rapes and exceedingly painful first encounters, to one girl's comment: "is that all there is to it?" But of those who had raved about how great it had been, none had ever described the pinnacle of ecstasy that I had encountered. It had been like a narcotic induced high.

When we made love, I had been the absolute center of Jim's attention. I liked the way it made me feel.

Did I still believe that sex should be reserved for marriage, and more specifically, should I be saving myself for my wedding night? In theory, yes. I still believed in the principal. But I knew that as long as I was with Jim, there would probably be very little saving and if the past hour was any indication, there would probably be lots of practice in the applied application of sex and sexual techniques.

Why had I felt such unbelievable pleasure and sexual intensity when I made love with Jim? There were only two possible explanations I could find: first, Jim must be very good, and I had been the beneficiary of his skills, and second: I myself must have been born with a libido the size of a house, the kind of libido that should be locked in a cage where people can come by and stare, pointing fingers at it.

If my libido was so intense, so great, then I had no idea what I would do with it. Maybe I would have to find a man, Jim maybe? with a similar libido and quickly marry him, but using this as a sole criteria for marriage felt awfully uncertain. It didn't take into consideration what other baggage the man would bring along into their marriage. Would such a man make a good husband? Probably not. He'd be a great fuck, but what kind of husband would he be. And I shivered at the prospect of him as a father to my children.

All of this was too deep for me to contemplate right now. I rolled to face Jim taking him once more in my arms, pressing him to me.

What we had shared, indeed, might have been crude and primitive. But it was also supremely satisfying. I had been raised to soaring height of euphoria! Never before had I felt so alive and vibrant. I had never felt closer to anyone or more in love with Jim than I did at this moment.

A pang of guilt stabbed at my heart. I was really glad that Jim had been the man to take my virginity. But I would no longer be able to give my virginity to my husband on my wedding night. That would be true even if I married Jim. And although I still felt that it was not right to have sex before marriage, I was deeply in love with Jim and knew that now that we'd actually made love, this would not be the only time that the two of us would be in bed together. It was the nature of man to want sex from his partner. And I would want to please him. Now that I'd had the experience, I felt a sense of duty to Jim to continue to satisfy him. And besides, it had given me intense pleasure. I had enjoyed it, as I had been afraid that I would.

I had liked it! Never before had I felt such intimacy with anyone. I had felt it with Jim, and I liked that too. I treasured being the absolute center of his attention, having him concentrate his every thought on me for as long as it lasted. I still couldn't believe the waves of pleasure I received from that big, fat shaft pounding into me. And those orgasms . . . . uuuuuhhhhhh!

Chapter 7: Jim's reflects on the evening's events. JIM'S POINT OF VIEW

Jim's hand tightened around Christine's breast bringing forth a contented moan from her. He found it difficult to believe that he had actually made love with this woman, a woman who had always been an 'ice maiden' when it came to sex. He had dreamt of having her from the first day he met her. But he never imagined it would be this good! In all the time he had dated her, he had wanted to possess her, but he had never seriously considered marrying her. But he considered it now! A man would be a fool to pass up being married to a woman who could give him this kind of sex! And she seemed as eager to continue now as she had ever been.

Slowly, a small feminine hand, slid between the two lovers finding and grasping Jim's shrinking penis.

"It's so large!" Christine murmured, and gave his manhood another exploratory squeeze. It twitched briefly, but continued shrinking in her grasp.

"I can't believe it," she muttered more to herself than to him, squeezing it again. "I simply just can't believe it!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Epilog: When the cleaning woman came to the cabin, she discovered the blood on the sheets, mattress pad and even the mattress itself. She gave a call to her supervisor who instructed her how to use peroxide to remove the blood stains.

The supervisor reflected. He didn't think that the Bride and Groom had spent their wedding night in that cabin. And if they had, why hadn't they used the master bedroom with the king size bed instead of the twin bed in the small room downstairs? He knew he should withhold part of the damage deposit on the cabin due to the extra work required in cleaning the bedding, but decided that it was unreasonable to charge a newly married couple for blood on the sheets during their wedding night. He turned his attention to other matters.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The end

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A mainstay for any writer is feedback from the readership.

I would greatly appreciate any comments or reviews of this story,

both positive and negative.

Feedback is welcome and accepted.

Remember feedback leads to more stories!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

barnabus
barnabus
68 Followers