All Comments on 'Jimmy and Peggy'

by oldfartI

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dull and boring

Bland, and your editor needs to keep a closer eye on your English. Sorry, but not that great. You have a good style at first glance, but your story goes nowhere despite the length.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good start!

Don't listen to the naysayer. his is good though it could be more erotic. Nice dialogue and descritpions. keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
perfect

told like you really was there hope there is more to come

edenvale123edenvale123over 18 years ago
I loved it.

The detail you have involved and the feelings...couldnt take my eyes off the pages! Hope to read some more soon.

drsaltdrsaltabout 18 years ago
Please!

Okay...I'm male and perfectly willing to suspend disbelief for a good story.The first page was pretty good. The relationship between the kids was nice and loving. So far, so good. Yet, once the kids got to high school age, the suspension of disbelief wore too thin.

Physical response doesn't depend on social conditions. Jimmy's predicating everything everything about girls on that one punch (when he was 7 or 8 years old) indicates a serious learning disability.

If Jimmy wasn't getting spontaneous erections and emissions by then there was something physically wrong with him. If he hadn't masturbated by then (as even his stated curiosity should have brought about) there was something wrong with him.

Their mutual explorations should have begun long before the totally unbelievable trip to college. Even them (where I stopped reading) there's no way his penis was soft after he'd been sucking her niopples and playing with her clit.

Also, there were too many spelling errors for an edited story. I don't understand why you received an 'editor's choice' for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sex awakening doesn't usually take this long!

Nicely written, if rather repetitive. I got the impression that the 18 year-old rule was holding them back from what should have come naturally when they were younger!

Knot4u2knowKnot4u2knowabout 18 years ago
wow the pervs get so upset dont we lol

It was a good story and held me to read it all. I do think things would have been happening sooner, but sometimes slow is very good also.Im just guessing but i think that they will explore alot more now and be a bit kinkier in their own place.I am not a good speller at all but im good enough to know when your going to say mean things about a persons edit you need to run the spell checker for your self....Awwww karma...Anyways Id also like to say i think this is more in line with a romance of forbidden then porn...porn= just fucking with or without respect...romance=love trust and respect even if its not respectable for brother and sister...looking forward to more....k/w

LutherTLutherTabout 18 years ago
Well Done!

I enjoyed your story because I enjoy romantic and erotic tales. Keep on writing.

AssogueAssogueabout 18 years ago
Of all the stories I have read, this is the best.

I have lived a long time, made love to many women in many different places and enjoyed nearly all of them. This story is beautiful and you are to be congratulated. I have not enjoyed a tale as much as this for a long time.

You will have a job to write anything better, but please try...like your style very much.

Regards,

John.

Dorset.

UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
agree with first comment

this story just isn't that good, there's nothing in it that requires it to be as long as it is. The dialogue is stiff and unbeleivable. It would be better if your editor watched your use of language. If I was the editor I would be ashamed to have my name attached to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep on with your stories

There were some passages that I had to re-read to figure out what you wanted to say. Over all, I was very pleased.

The Peggy character was believable. I loved the fake pregnancy.

Hercules_unleashedHercules_unleashedabout 18 years ago
Can see why you got the green 'E'

There is an old saying: 'There is no one more devious than a woman,' and Peggy proves the point. I hope there is more to come on this story oldfart1, here in the UK it's early morning, but I had to sit and read to the end, well done, and like I said, more please.

Peter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Congratulations oldfart!!!

I knew this was a winning story from the beginning. Now as for the comment about all of your spelling errors......I say point them out specifically if you can......shaking head. I did a new check on this version submitted right here on Literotica and could not find ONE error!!!! Perhaps the person who made these claims cannot discern a spelling error for the way the character is supposed to be talking.....as in "that thar briar patch." It's SUPPOSED to be spelled that way.......it was said that way for God's sake!!!! Some of the comments I read here never cease to amaze me. Please before criticizing.....make sure you know what you are talking about first. Good job oldfart!!!!!

george55george55about 18 years ago
Get a Grip

I usually make private comments to authors but I had to respond to this publicly. For those assholes that gave a zero. Go the f someplace else. Do you remember reading this was not supposed to be personal? By the way, I hope everyone saw that the assholes had numerous spelling errors(i comes before e except after c). I thought it was magical for the two of them. They were so tramatized by their early sexuality, it was completely repressed until the tent trip. No it was not usual or customary but it worked in the confines of this story. In the paragraph starting with "Since she was a grade...," the last sentence was almost lyrical. Oldfart1, two thumbs up for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

The Best!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome

One of the best stories I have seen here in a long time. The characters were great They made me care about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW

That was very best excellent story that I've ever read good job. Hope keep up ch. 02? cfh

thepaleeyesthepaleeyesabout 18 years ago
goody, goody....

very good indeed.... missed the humor and smoothness of ur another story 'a knock on the door'.... i know, things and plots are different.... the talent u have is tempting me to request u that u should detail ur characters' thoughts and reactions more.... this one, as u scrutinize, is way too fast... the closeness and bond u pictured should have been portrayed in more intimate details, incidents..... as u see, no sexual encounter or their feelings during that is thoroughly drawn, which is, again a dissappointment... i hope, we can share more of their feelings in a more intimate and close manner... great work.... but, ur talent hasn't reached the summit yet, u must remember that... i am awaiting...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
excelent

excelent story started a lttle slow but was very good please do more chapters with jim and peggy

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Done

This story is absolutely fantastic, well done. I had to stay and read the whole thing because it was just so good and very well written and edited. I hope that you are going to keep writing because this story is one that deserves to be continued

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Fine Tale!

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. It was amusing at times and lots of fun. Mostly, it seemed to have a ring of truth to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Toilet paper is Not hard to Get

Nuff Said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it

Love it.

I love reading

Great plot

Need a second book

Who thought dad would be sypethetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
its so good

I like too needs a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
delete

they sound more like ten and eleven year olds not eighteen and nineteen. delete and find a site that allows underage sex and post it there BUT USE A GOOD EDITOR FIRST THIS EDITOR SUCKS.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
WTF??????

Are you for real on this one? Just what kind of trash is this. No TP? I don't get it. Pure and total trash. I could write five words and it would be better. How's this-My Sister and I fuck.

exfftx11exfftx11over 7 years ago
Very good story

A little bit of all over the place in the beginning but came together really well at the end. It did, in fact, need a little of that bouncing to get to the good bouncing after all.

Will we be seeing more of Jimmy and Peggy? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!!

There's gotta be more. It's fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous