Jimmy and Peggy

Story Info
Siblings are closer than normal.
13k words
4.51
181.3k
43
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfartI
oldfartI
18 Followers

The author would like to acknowledge and thank Literotica member, Angel Love, for her assistance in previewing and editing this story.

Angel Love, the story reads easily and without stumbling blocks because of your input. Thank you...oldfartI.

Jimmy and Peggy Chapter 1

Peggy is a year older than I am.

We have always been unusually close for a brother and sister. We each had our own space to grow up in; but, we also seemed to share space where other siblings might not. She had girl friends that played "house", "dolls" and "tea" with her; I always had my gang for baseball, "cowboys and Indians" or "cops and robbers." When the day was done and supper was over we would bathe together then spend the evening, reading, playing board games, watching TV or just talking. We had our own lives but most importantly we had each other. Neither of us fully knew how unique that resource was for us, it was just there, it was just natural.

My buddies with sisters always seemed to be disgusted with them..."girls drool". My sister had girl friends with brothers who told her..."all boys have cooties." Peggy and I talked about this and decided that our friends just had the wrong brothers and sisters. I told her I thought she was cool and I loved her. She told me she would rather have me for a brother than have a sister like any of her friends. We knew we were satisfied to be related and we frequently discussed this. Never, when we talked, did we think we were dwelling on the subject, we just touched bases whenever our friends told us about the miseries they suffered from their opposite sex siblings.

We grew up sharing so much. Looking back on it, I find it incredible. Together, we explored the miracle of Santa Claus, the mystery of the Easter Bunny; we trusted in the Tooth Fairy and were fine with our belief that we would always be kids. Life for us was so easy and normal, we were like all our friends, except, we were satisfied with each other. There were two worlds in our lives, the one we lived in and the one everyone else had to live in. In our world we looked out for each other, if Peggy got a treat she would share it with me, if I got a reward it had to include Peggy. We just looked out for each other.

Our typical Saturday day would start when the first of us to get up would wake the other so we could watch cartoons together. Peggy never wanted me to miss "road runner" and I never wanted her to miss "my little ponies". It just worked. Peggy and I tried very hard so neither of us missed our favorite cartoons. We both watched what the other wanted to see and there was never an argument over what we watched. There was never a conflict that I remember.

Our typical Sunday would start after we had dressed for church and we would stand inspection for each other. Peggy could fold my shirt collar down and I would be thankful she cared what I looked like. If Mother did the same thing, somehow I took it like I wasn't able to dress myself, if Peggy did it, and then Peggy just loved me. The only dressing mistake Peggy would make would be to get her dress on crooked in back. Usually she'd just ask me to straighten her seam before I'd even see that it was crooked.

We never understood why we had separate Sunday School classes because we'd have the same lesson and come home with almost identical material. I liked most of the service, except for the sermons, I never got the impression the preacher was talking to me or about anything that was important to me. Anyways, If we did not get into some small trouble during the sermon, we'd go out to eat for dinner. Still, 30 minutes of sermon is a lot longer then 30 minutes of road runner. Sunday dinners were earned!

Our typical week day would start by waiting for the school bus in the morning, me making sure she had her homework, she making sure I had my lunch bag. There were no other kids at our stop so we would just talk and wait for the bus. One day I told her I was thinking about going out for t-ball and she asked if I made a team could she start a cheerleading squad. We made plans for it until the bus arrived.

Since she was a grade above me, we rarely saw each other at school, even our lunch period was 30 minutes apart. My daily world was a mystery to her and hers was even more of mystery to me because I had no idea about classes she was taking, yet she had passed mine last year. When the final bell sounded, we would meet outside the school's front door and download all of our day's events to each other. On the bus ride home, we would sit together as often as we would sit apart with our friends. For us there was never a need to be together, only the opportunity to, and we certainly never had a need to avoid each other.

Twice we had to visit the principle with our parents when we had gotten into fights with bus-bullies who taunted us whenever we did sit together. Peggy beat the snot out of Peter when he called me a sissy for sitting with her. This inspired me so much that when Susie began poking Peggy for being such a tomboy-freak sitting with her brother...I hit her in the nose. I'd never been in an honest fight and did not even imagine that I could break a nose. I did. One unfortunate, effective, lucky punch and Peggy was not being teased! Boy, was that a mistake. Apparently there was a difference between boys and girls. Girls who defend their brothers are revered; but, boys go to hell for hitting girls. I got my butt tanned for hitting Susie. l was grounded from everything, no radio, no TV, no baseball, no peanut butter sandwiches, no nothing. My dad was furious; my mother was ready to disown me. What in the hell had I done? When Peggy defended me it was like she was a heroine. When I hit Susie, I had somehow fucked up! This was the first time I knew there was a big difference between boys and girls.

The day I hit Susie, I was confused and when bath time came, I was finally able to talk with Peggy. She told me she didn't understand it either and she was sorry I got into a fight because of her. She never wanted to talk to Susie again. She was proud of me and was happy I was her brother. I told her I had only done what she had already done for me. I was confused but not ashamed. The rationale for the gravity of this offense escaped me yet it left a big impression on my young mind.

Life went on like this until I was 8, if I remember right. It was a typical day in our childish world which had a long lasting impact on both of us. On that day when it was bath time, another misfortune in life suddenly decided to visit me. While in the shower, I got my first real persistent erection. I have no idea what brought it on, for my body, it was just time. It surprised both of us. Peggy was used to my morning woodies; but, this erection did not die quickly and that amused her. Peggy grabbed it like she had a new toy. She had no desire to do anything with it other than be amused. It was really weird! I remember being surprised at how good it felt when she held me but I had no idea why and I had no desire for her to do anything more. I had no desire to relieve it and I certainly did not know how I could. Peggy started laughing and we did a wet "ring-around-the rosie" under the spray of the shower. We giggled and danced in the shower making all the noise we thought was appropriate.

Mom came into the bathroom to see what the noise was about and found Peggy with a firm grasp on my erection. We were dancing in circles around each other. Peggy had a firm grip and I was not protesting. Mom's fury came straight out of nowhere! I should have died that day. I don't know what was worse, the beatings my ass got that night or the screams I heard from Peggy when it was her time for whipping.

Life changed a lot for us, immediately. Peggy got a ride to school the next day, I did not. I waited for the bus, alone. Peggy was picked up after school, I waited for the bus. When it came time to bathe, I was told to take a shower, Peggy was told to "wash the dishes" When I came down to dry the dishes, Peggy had to go bathe . This became a routine, I told Peggy I was sorry that I had given her a new chore, she told me she was sorry for whatever she had done to bring this upon both of us. I remember the days that followed gave me a long list of "no's and "...don't ever again..." , Peggy got the same. When we compared notes we were as confused as ever. Neither of us understood what the fuss was about. Because of that night we had new routines; but, nothing else between us changed. When our separate baths were over, she and I would do homework, play board games, watch TV and talk. Our new list of "do's and don'ts" gave us little insight into the reasons for their being. We were confused; but, she still loved me and I still loved her. All we knew was that if we did not bathe together, we would probably survive.

I didn't get to play t-ball but I did make coach pitch the next year. We were still being separated and Peggy was not allowed to form a cheerleading squad; she was only allowed to see my games if Dad or Mom was there.

When ever she saw a game of mine and I did well, I could hear her screaming, "That's my Brother!"

She seemed to be into the games more than I was. I played for fun and the soda pop which was always shared with our opponents after the game (I made sure Peggy got some too.) Peggy came to the games to claim me, her Brother, as the best player in the world! She had a prospective of my sport which I enjoyed but did not quite understand.

She was enrolled into a dance school and a tumbling club but I was never allowed to watch her practice. I did get to see her dance recital with Mom and Dad. I thought she was good, I didn't know anything about dancing; but, Peggy was graceful and moved as if she was floating. She got your attention whenever she moved, the other girls did also; but, not the same way. Peggy's moves made sense. When Peggy moved it was like she was moving in air, moving in air amidst robots. I think I felt as much amazement for Peggy's accomplishments as I felt embarrassment for the girls who stumbled and staggered around her. I told Peggy that I thought it was beautiful to see her dance but I didn't understand why the other girls had to be there too. Peggy just kissed me and blushed.

It was two years before we ever talked about my erection, again. Peggy asked if I still got them. I told her "yes" and they seemed to keep lasting longer. She asked if they hurt, and I told her "no, why?" She told me she thought something was wrong with her breasts, there were knots under her nipples that hurt sometimes. She asked me if this happened to me?

"No."

"Should I tell Dad or Mom?"

Somehow I sensed that this might be something she should only talk to Mom about. But, if I was wrong, she should be prepared to get her ass whipped. I warned her that this sounded like an erection thing.

She talked to Mom. As mom explained it to her, and as Peggy later tried to later tell me, her body was changing! She said that she had gotten a big hug from Mom and was assured that Dad would love her even more than he did before.

Damn, this was confusing. How could this be happening? Peggy is doing something special that I should take notice of. She was growing up; but, I wasn't. Peggy told me I was growing up, too. She could see it (it was happening to me!) I wasn't so sure.

Mom had told Peggy a 'readers digest' version of what my erections were for and Peggy gave me what information she'd gotten: but, she never gave me any great comprehension. I had no reason to doubt Peggy but I really didn't believe the story either. Looking back, I guess I was noticing girls more, in ways that I did not understand; but, somehow, that never related to Peggy. Peggy said it was why we had gotten into trouble in that last shower. Now, that made a whole lot of sense!

Parents never do a good job teaching sex. You learn about sex from gossip, wild stories, bragging and such. What little you do get from parents is not very believable. I think if you're not raised on a farm where sex is a necessary fact of life (or tool) to keep livestock going, the whole sex thing is difficult to believe, especially if it applies to people. People wouldn't and don't need to do that, right?

Peggy continued to grow and change. Actually, so did I. Both of us just took all this for granted. At a time when boys and girls are supposed to discover each other, neither of us tried to. Peggy's reason for avoiding boys was that she didn't want to get them into the same trouble that she had gotten me into. Boys should be avoided. Also, she found out that she was not pretty, some one dropped the "ugly" bomb on her before she had had time to explore what assets she had or didn't have. When she was informed that she was ugly, she took it for truth and decided not to hope for being a model, movie star, or for that matter, to ever find Prince Charming. I never knew what anguish this caused her, she covered it well. Peggy quit dreaming and focused on her current life and did little imagining what her future could be like.

About the time I began to take an interest in girls and began to suspect that the stories about sex and girls might be true, I could only remember that if what I had done with Peggy was so bad, anything I did with other girls could only compare to me breaking Susie's nose. Girls were an attractive mystery to be avoided. I had convinced myself "Seek not, want not, suffer not", girls were best left alone.

The fact Peggy was not pretty, was truth which only came from others. To me Peggy was neither pretty nor ugly. She had eyes that would melt my soul whenever she looked at me. They were somewhat close together but they had always been that way. I could only see her love for me in her eyes when I looked at her, better yet, when she looked at me. She had a nose that had a tremendous profile but was a bit wide at her nostrils when you looked at her from the front. Her teeth were straight, her lips were "pouty" and her mouth was very wide for her face. Her face was narrow which made her mouth and ears seem bigger than they really were. Her hair was fantastic, dropping down her back so far that she had to sweep it aside whenever she sat down. I remember family snapshots of Peggy, some of the pictures made her seem so pretty and others made her seem so "just run of the mill". Peggy was not perfect but she certainly was not repulsive. She felt repulsive. Peggy felt more repulsive than I knew.

The rest of her growing body never drew complaints from anyone. By the time she was a sophomore in high school, her breasts grew to be more than adequate for the reasons woman have breasts. Her hips promised easy childbirths. She had a gap between her legs that made it interesting to watch when she walked in front of you. She had a gait that made it look like she was stepping on clouds. There was not an ounce of fat on her that did not enhance her figure. Peggy's physical attributes were really very nice, they just did not overcome the awkward appearance her face gave her. Every thing about Peggy was interesting; but, when you put it all together...you had Peggy.

Somehow, life continued for the two of us. We were still as close to each other as ever. Our lives were simply asexual, at home and outside. We endured high school with little social activity that was not defined by family or church functions. We both endured onslaughts of our raging hormones because of two facts: Peggy was "ugly" and I knew better than to do anything with any girl that I could not do with Peggy. We talked about everything and we intimately knew what each other was facing and feeling. I felt sorry for Peggy because she was not "beautiful", she felt sorry for me because I was afraid of girls.

We both learned about sex because we talked openly with each other as our bodies developed. We both checked out each others observations, and our own, at the public library. We both discovered that most of what we learned about sex from our friends did not stand scientific scrutiny. We, also, learned that almost everything we had heard from our parents was incomplete and did not hold water either.

Chapter 2

Peggy went away to college my high school senior year. I was so happy for her and so proud of her. Everything was fine with me until the day after she left. I never foresaw the loneliness her not being home would bring to me. When I fully realized she was gone, when I realized her room was empty, when I realized there would be no more talking after showers; I was devastated.

It was two weeks before she called home. My folks talked with her about classes, money, how she was living. When all the parental obligations were finished, I reached for the phone and my Mom hung it up and said, "Peggy said to say she loves you!" God, I wanted to hear that from her...not Mom.

Two more weeks went by before I got another second hand message, "Peggy misses you". Damn, why couldn't I hear that for myself. Why couldn't I talk with her. Something was wrong!

I wrote Peggy and told her how disappointed I was that I had not heard her voice in a month. I accused her of finding a romance that made her forget her brother.

I got my letter from Peggy. She assured me that Mom and Dad had not let us talk because they could not balance what we needed against their phone bill. She said she missed me and, "No, there was no romance for an ugly girl." There was no "after the shower" talking, which she missed. She wrote that she missed being able to close the day with me, talking, reading, whatever. She needed it. I wanted it! I never knew it was so important for either of us: but, if she missed it as much as me, then it was important.

I wrote her back...when would she be home?

She wrote she would be home for Thanksgiving. "Would you like to visit me before then?"

She was living in a dorm which had guest rooms for visiting family so there could be a place for me to stay if we would schedule it. We agreed on a day when there was nothing special going on (no Homecoming week, no "parent's week", etc.) In fact we found two such week ends and decided to apply for both. I had enough money that I could afford 4 or 5 bus trips to her college, if room was free.

She wrote back that we were scheduled for both days and then she would be home for Thanksgiving, Christmas then Spring break, after that we could work on the next semester.

One evening when Mom and Dad were out, Peggy called and I got to talk with her.

I asked Peggy if she was dating. "No, I don't really have time for that. And besides, no one has asked me out."

She asked me "Are you dating?" I replied "No."

"Why not?"

"Sis, I don't know."

She wanted to know if anyone attracted me. "Yeah, some do. But, none enough to get into trouble over."

"Has any girl tried to entice you to ask her out?"

I replied, "Yeah, right, like I attract all the girls who want their noses broken!"

"Hey lighten up, Jimmy, that was the sweetest thing anyone ever did for me."

"Break Susie's nose?"

"She deserved it."

On a better note, she told me that the room was secured, "It's ours if you get here."

"Oh, Peggy, I will so be there."

Later, there were several phone calls which I did not get to talk with Peggy; but, I did get second hand messages..."Remember, our date is still on!"

The first time I got to go to Peggy's school, we actually lost the room. While I was en-route, we got bumped. I had no room. A philanthropist for the school wanted a room and got mine. I had a mountaineer's tent in my backpack for the overnight trip to Peggy's college. It could offer defense against any elements of nature for two people. Did Peggy want to spend her week end with me in a tent?

"No, but if that is all you can offer me, I accept."

Damn, it was good to see her. Her school was on the edge of town so we were able to find a place close to school which gave us nearly total seclusion. It was close enough to her dorm that 10 minutes of walking could get us a shower, a meal or even TV. We went for it. Our campsite was secluded, private and close enough to needed facilities so we didn't have to fetch or store water. We could pee in the woods, walk to the dorm to sit down if we needed. We should have had a room but that was the least of our worries now. We had each other and we could survive.

oldfartI
oldfartI
18 Followers