Jimmy's Plan Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stayed in the water for quite some time. Terry explored Sylvia's body without hesitation enjoying the curves and softness of it. Sylvia in turn washed Terry cleaning his member with loving care. After some time their fingers started to shrivel, so Sylvia decided it was time to get out.

Sylvia stood and allowed Terry to towel her dry. Feeling the roughness of the Motel towel brush against her skin stimulated her. By the time he reached her pubic area she was beginning to feel a tickle coming from her loin. Now it was her turn. She toweled Terry dry taking special care to message his balls and cock as she went. Not to her surprise his stout member was hard again. Placing the towel on the floor to cushion her knees she dropped down and really began to explore his manhood. Holding the shaft in one hand and his testicles in her other she started to message his nuts while moving the skin of his cock back and forth. The purple head was only a few inches from her face. She was amazed at the size!! She moved forward, opening her mouth to encircle the purple mass!! With her mouth as wide as she was able to open it she was just barely able to take the entire head into her mouth! Using her saliva as a lubricant she rubbed her tongue against the underside of his head and flicked it around the entire circumference. Try as she may she could not get more of it into her mouth!!

Terry's knees where getting weak, his head was light. The joy of this encounter was actually bringing tears to his eyes. Working his hips back and forth he jammed his rock hard cock against the back of Sylvia's throat!! The stretching of her jaw caused Sylvia to moan!! Finding the sensitive underside of his penis Sylvia worked her tongue back and forth across the area matching the movement of Terry's hips. With her hand she was also stroking his cock also matching him stroke for stroke while messaging his balls. Terry was trying everything he could think of to stop from shooting his pent up load down her throat but nothing worked!! He grabbed her hair and frantically began to buck his hips to and fro!! Sylvia knew he was about to cum and could actually feel his girth increase even more as the moment approached. The first shot nearly chocked Sylvia, hitting the back of her throat; she struggled to get air gulping the salty gobs of semen!! Removing his head from her mouth she continued to jack him off while sucking on the opening to his cock taking in every drop of cum he generated!! Terry had to grab the wall for support to keep from falling down, his legs were jelly and it took all his effort to remain standing. Sylvia sucked the last drops from his cock and using her tongue cleaned all around his now shrinking member leaving it clean!!!

Sylvia stood up and embraced Terry giving him a deep French kiss inserting her tongue deep into his mouth. This was the first time Terry had tasted his own cum and he wasn't sure if he liked it or not. (Little did he know that it's an acquired taste!). Sylvia released him, looking into his eyes she said; "Now it's time for your next lesson and my turn to enjoy!!!" Taking his by the hand she led him out of the bathroom to the bed!!

Sitting on the edge of the bed Sylvia told Terry to kneel between her legs. With her legs spread Terry had a perfect view of her hairy bush!! "You need to learn how to eat pussy Terry," she said. "Not like most men do, but more as a woman would do to another woman!!" She had his full attention, a bomb could have gone off in that room and Terry would not have taken his eyes for this beautiful vision or taken his mind from the task at hand!!

"Do exactly as I tell you, okay?" Terry nodded in agreement!

"First I want you to message my breast gently" He did!

"Now roll the nipples between your fingers!!" He did!

After a minute or so Sylvia could feel the moistness inside her pussy, she squeezed her pelvic muscles acknowledging in her own mind the warm feeling radiating within.

"Do you see the outside lips?" He nodded yes; concentrating so hard he couldn't speak. "Run your tongue up and down the length of each, first one side then the other" He did exactly as he was instructed not releasing his grip on her breasts!! Sylvia allowed him to run his tongue over her now swollen lips and with each pass they became more and more sensitive!!

"Now run your tongue inside my pussy as deep as you can," she instructed. Again, he did exactly as instructed moving his tongue inside her moist opening and moving it up and down the wet walls tasting her juices!! Sylvia closed her eyes and leaned back on her elbows. Terry, in addition to his short fat penis had a long fat tongue and it was rough!! Not like sandpaper but it was rough! It was driving Sylvia straight up a wall with pleasure!!

"Take your left hand and place it on my lower stomach, and push down and up" Again, he did just as he was told. The movement pulled her hood up uncovering her clitoris!! "Do you see that small protrusion?" she asked? "That's my clit." Removing his tongue he pulled back and saw what she had described so he again nodded his head to the affirmative. "Now I want you to cover that with your mouth and suck on it and while you're sucking I want you to manipulate my clit with your tongue. Is that clear?" It was clear all right; Terry immediately secured her clit with his mouth and began to work that large tongue of his all around it. Sucking on it, drawing it out and sliding his tongue over and around it!! He continued his movement for several minutes. Quite by accident he found that he could shove his chin into her wet pussy grinding down as he continued his sucking action. Sylvia had lost it. She had fallen back off her elbows, drew her knees up. She placed her feet on Terry's shoulders and was raising her hips, pushing her pussy against his intrusive mouth. She was close to orgasm; moaning out of control, "THERE, YES, NOW SUCK HARD!" DON'T STOP! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!" She reached an enormous orgasm, which shook her entire being. Terry could feel her orgasm pulsate against his tongue and tasted the flow of her juices.

Terry, thinking he was bringing her great joy continued to suck hard on her clitoris. Sylvia couldn't stand the tickling sensation and struggled to free his mouth form her now super sensitive clit. "No, please stop!" she urged but Terry paid her no mind. With all her strength she pushed her feet down on his shoulders pushing him away. Rolling over on her side she drew her knees up into a fetal position wrapping her arms around them.

Still kneeling at the side of the bed Terry had a perfect view of her red swollen pussy. Sylvia's reaction to him eating her pussy had left Terry so horny he was sure his cock was going to snap! He must have satisfaction. With newfound confidence he stood up, reached out, grabbed Sylvia by the hips and flipped her onto her stomach. He lifted her up on her knees with her head lying on the bed. Sylvia started to protest, "Please, no more," she said but there was no stopping Terry. He lined himself up and with a single forward movement buried his tree-stump cock into Sylvia. She was totally relaxed and wet and her juices lubricated his cock as he moved in and out. Looking down, Terry was fascinated by disappearance and reappearance of his cock as it moved in and out of her pussy. He thought to himself, "I've done it all tonight. I had a blowjob. I fucked an older woman. I took a bath with a woman. I learned to eat pussy and now I'm fucking this woman doggie style." It was then he noticed the small brown wrinkled entrance to her asshole. "Should he try?" he asked himself. "Will she let me?" "Hell" he thought, "This is my present, why not?" With that he withdrew his soaking erection and slammed it against her waiting asshole. Sylvia's sphincter muscle was the first alert she received and it tried hopelessly to resist his entry. It was to no avail; Sylvia was too relaxed, too wet and too late in understanding what was happening to offer resistance much less stop it. All she could do was scream and bury her head into a pillow accepting the inevitable. His short stubby stump slammed into her to the hilt with a single thrust. Terry was amazed at how tight the walls of her colon were and how the pressed against him. Even Terry understood that this was taboo and that combined with the pain he knew he was causing Sylvia excited him so much he immediately shot his load of semen deep into Sylvia. The cum stayed there, the walls of her colon were stretched so tight it couldn't run out. Knowing he was done Sylvia painfully pulled away and his cock popped out! She fell onto her stomach moaning. This evening had been much more than she ever thought it would be. She had experienced, an entire range of emotions, everything from tenderness, laughter and ecstasy to pain. She would never forget this night no matter how long she lived.

Terry had fallen on the bed as well. Even his strength of youth had deserted him how. Completely spent he closed his eyes and lay there resting. Sylvia saw by the clock on the nightstand that it was after midnight! As quietly as she could she got up from the bed, picked up her panties, bra and dress and went into the bathroom to clean up.

When Sylvia came out of the bathroom Terry was lying on top of the covers. Like a good mother she covered him with a blanket, reached down, kissed him on the cheek and said "Thank you Terry, I hope you enjoyed your gift." Terry too exhausted to move responded with "Yes, I did." He then closed his eyes and fell asleep. Sylvia left the room, made sure the door was locked and went home.

At about 1:30 in the morning a pounding on the door awoke Terry. Mary had been pounding on the door for 15 minutes. Lazily Terry got up, wrapped a towel around himself and opened the door.

12