All Comments on 'Jim's Group Physical'

by JimmyJohnson

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Memories

Although I was younger than the guys in the story, many many years ago I had an erotic school physical myself that also ended with me and a friend masturbating each other after I noticed how big he was compared to me. I guess I must have been infatuated with him or had a crush on him or something, because we started messing around all that summer too. It ended soon after that, and that was the only time I ever did anything with a guy, but your story reminded me of that day when we stood there in line waiting to get our hernia exam and I looked over at him and saw that enormous cock of his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
...

Dude thats so wrong.... Why dont they have exams like that at my school.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Story

I very much like stories about males being humiliated by women like this, especially in medical stories. My favorite part was when the nurse ordered the boys to remove their supporters. I think you could have gone further, such as having the nurses examine, comment on and record the details of each boy's circumcision or lack thereof. Here is a link to a photo which, I think, would be a good illustration of your story: http://permanently-exposed.tumblr.com/post/4397305467/do-you-have-a-brother-i-dont-having-only-a .

chess1972chess1972about 13 years ago
The usual conflict

Really enjoyed the exam part of the story. It is always difficult to resolve the conflict between Literotica rules that the boys would be 18 and the real world where an 18 year old is an adult and responsible for their own medical release. Thus the boys could have simply refused the exam. Their parents' permission doesn't enter into it. Believe me, all 18 year old's are aware of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yes!

I really liked this story, especially the mix of embarrassment and humiliation for the boys. And I love all the time that they spent in just their jockstraps. That is much more erotic than just stripping them down immediately.

Keep up the good work. I hope you write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh, how embarrassing

Exquisite touches in this story. Like having one of their female schoolmates attend the examination. I like the references to her looking "intently". Oh, and didn't she move fast to have a look and feel of poor Jim's scrotal cord ? What an eyeful she was getting of their asses and bulging jocks and then, finally, their upward arching cocks. Bet her panties were wet through. What a treat for the girl...and I bet her classmates heard all about it !

And the hands behind the heads technique was terrific. The old trick of total exposure so the humiliated, shamed lads had no cover at all.

Having a female teacher enter with a sick girl seeking medical attention would have been a good addition and one I found in a story I read under the medical section on a site called whatashame devoted to embarrassing stories.

jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 12 years ago
5***** story

Apart from the homosexual parts, I enjoyed the story thoroughly. I like the way you write and your descriptive powers, the medical scenarios are beautifully done.

Congratulations.

RossBarnesRossBarnesover 10 years ago
Great Story

I share your interest in medical fetish and cfnm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great fun

this is one of my favorite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
always good for a repeat read

I've read this story now probably 10 or more times since you first posted it. Whenever I'm in the mood for a really embarrassing medical story, I find this one and read it again. It never fails to get me aroused. I wish you would continue the story later at Stephanie's house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!!!

I just soooooooo love this story. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Finally. A rectal exam in the most humiliating position.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

Very well written!

chrisbergchrisbergabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Love your embarrassment story. Love the CFNM aspect and the build up was perfect. Reminded me of high school physicals back in the 80s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One thing for a good story.

You could have had his ass played with for a bit more before coming. More of a buildup. Also, could have had him so into his assplay that his head dropped down and started sucking his friend off.

nudedude03nudedude03over 1 year ago

Nice build up and good story. I’d have had David get fucked in the shower, ifeil he really wanted it! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

David needed some cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous