Jim's Group Physical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feels good doesn't it?" I asked.

"Sure does," replied David. David reached out toward me and placed both of his hands around my cock. He instinctively started stroking me with both of his soapy hands. I briefly turned toward Kevin to see what he was doing. He was watching us but didn't feel the need to join our little party. He was happily stroking his massive cock and fondling his balls.

David and I continued to jack each other off while Mark was working on David's ass with one hand and stroking himself with the other. Mark was now working his fingers further down David's ass crack. As he did this, David instinctively spread his legs apart and leaned forward just a bit. This allowed Mark to reach right between David's parted legs and insert his soapy finger into David's ass.

"Oh man," said David as he let out a soft moan.

"You like things up your ass, don't you?" said Mark.

Just then David's body tightened and his cock released its load in my hands. But David continued to stroke me, and a few seconds later I released everything that I was holding in, shooting wave after wave of hot sticky cum all over David's hands. We turned to watch Mark and Kevin who were still stroking themselves. In less than a minute, Mark came, followed by Kevin.

We were all spent, and the tension of the last hour was now fully released. My cock was still long but very limp and my balls were loose and hanging low. We all got some soap and cleaned ourselves up. In a few short minutes we finished showering, dried ourselves and got dressed. We walked out of the locker room and into the hallway, heading for our next class. The four of us never spoke about the exams or the shower afterward again.

The next time I saw Stephanie was Thursday of the following week. I was at my hallway locker getting the books that I needed for 2nd period when she walked up to me.

"Hi Jim," she said.

"Oh, hello Stephanie," I replied, a bit startled to see her.

"Jim, tomorrow night I'm having a few of my girl friends over to my house, and I wanted to show them what I've learned about physical assessment so far. I was wondering if you would be able to come over and help us out?"

"But how am I supposed to help you?" I replied, a bit puzzled by her request.

"Well, you just have to show up, we'll do the rest" she replied.

"Oh, I see," I said, finally beginning to get the picture.

"I promise that it will be worth your time," she said, "We'll all make sure that you enjoy yourself." At first I was shocked by her request, but the more I thought about it, I figured it might be fun. I wasn't sure exactly what she had planned for me, but she had already seen every intimate part of my body. What did I really have to hide? And she promised that I'd enjoy it.

"OK, I'll do it," I said.

"Great," she said, "you know where I live, right?"

"Sure do," I replied.

"Good, my folks are going out for dinner around 7:30 so be there around 8, OK?" she said.

"Sure, I'll see you then," I replied.

"Oh, one more thing" she added, "make sure you wear your jockstrap." I just looked at her and smiled.