Jinxed!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Muh-mff..." Tasha stifled a moan, still deluding herself that her self-pleasuring was quite discrete. Her hair was falling over her eyes, sticking to her sweaty cheeks and brow. Her glasses had slid to the end of her nose. Her mouth hung open with hot breath. Her tits trembled in time with her gyrations.

Tasha's less-than-subtle efforts at relief had caused the panties to become bunched and askew, revealing almost all of her pubic hair. They wrapped tightly around the tiny button of her swollen clit, as she pressed it into the damp 450 thread count linen table cloth.

"One minute!" Twelve hundred dollars.

The skirt slipped from Tasha's fingers, ending her panty show. Her head clearing, she claimed her cash and stuffed it into the pocket of her waitress apron. The skirt pooled on the tabletop, and when Tasha pushed against the table with both hands to steady and right herself, she didn't realize the skirt was caught under her grip.

The sound of ripping fabric cut the silence in the restaurant. Her damaged skirt gave up its last stitch, slipping away from her ass and hips. The little blue panties covered so little of her ass and crotch. Only her small waitress apron gave her a hint of modesty.

"Oh NO!" Tasha squealed. The restaurant exploded in laughter. Tasha struggled to cover her almost-bare bottom with her splayed hands, oblivious to her jiggling breasts threatening to fall out of her half-open blouse.

Tasha's shaky legs wobbled under her. Jo rushed up to support her friend and to help her flee the room. Suddenly, a titanic shockwave hit Tasha in her privates, almost pushing her right to orgasm. She collapsed to the floor, most of her ass no hanging out of the panties.

"Oh god! Oh god! Uh uhhhh!!" It was more than just the exposure and embarrassment of being exposed in front of hundreds of strangers. Something very real was vibrating against her clit, paralyzing her with pleasure. Against her most chaste sensibilities, Tasha arched her back and humped the unseen force.

At last Tasha realized it was her cell phone! Those dirty bastards had set it to vibrate before they gave it back to her. Raleigh grinned and waved his phone it her - he was the one calling her!

Jo helped Tasha to her feet. Her legs were still weak and rubbery. They fled once again to the sanctuary of the cloak room. Tasha collapsed in the corner.

"What am I going to do now? I can't go home in just these!" Tasha whimpered. Jo couldn't take her eyes off her panties - starched to the limit, soaking wet, and concealing nothing of Tasha's privates.

Then she noticed Tasha's apron, looking like a half-hearted excuse for a miniskirt.

"I've got an idea." Jo returned a few minutes later with a second apron. She tied it to Tasha's apron. It did cover Tasha, front and back; although the two aprons left two bare strips on either hip. They were also rather skimpy, especially across Tasha's ass. The apron skirt didn't quite cover the bottoms of her cheeks, and across the top her crack was peeking out.

"Can we go home now?" Tasha cried. The pair fled out the front door of Munich, into the warm New York night- and right into a maze of velvet ropes, packed with young New York socialites.

Tasha caused quite a sensation among the crowd. Her blouse, ravaged, oil-soaked and sweaty, covered her ample tits in only the most technical sense. Her "skirt" was little more that two black swatches of cloth, poorly tied and not quite adequate to cover the tiny panties her full ass was squeezing out of.

Jo and Tasha realized the crowd from the inside the restaurant was following them outside, hopping to see where this sexy misadventure would go.

Confronted with a thousand probing eyes, Tasha froze, her hands reflexively covering her shame. Jo nimbly slipped under the nearest rope, and reached back to grab Tasha.

Tasha was taller than Jo, and given her state of undress, decided against bending down to slip under the rope. As discretely as possible, she tried to slip a long leg over the rope, giving some smug prick an eyeful of her wet blue panties.

The heavy velvet rope tapped against her poor clit, sending shockwaves down Tasha's thighs. She dropped to her knees, or would have- the heavy velvet rope caught her, hung in the air like a hammock, hoisting her up by her own crotch.

"Oh! Oh! OHHHH!!" Tasha's eyes went WIDE. Jo grabbed her roughly by the shoulders and tried to get her back on her feet. Tasha's right breast jiggled free to a mix of joyous cheers and dirty looks from the crowd. Not to mention joyous looks and dirty cheers.

Jo gave her another heave, getting the blonde's feet underneath her. Tasha was too distracted trying to scoop her naked boob back into her blouse. Jo dragged the girl into motion, forcing her to run - but something jerked Tasha to a halt.

The end of the velvet rope was hooked on the back of Tasha's little blue cotton panties.

The panties ripped, but not altogether, and not all at once. It was more like they dissolved, like wet cobwebs. The over-stretched blue cotton winked open dozens of holes to match the little white polka dots. Then the elastic ripped free and unwound itself, plucking apart like bow strings. First across her left buttock, then the elastic across the top. Only the band of simple lace across her right cheek remain, with tatters of blue cotton.

"MY PANTIES!" Jo and Tasha screamed in sync. Jo jerked at Tasha's arm, forcing her to run. Running wasn't natural for Tasha, at least not in stiletto heels. And certainly not braless, in a half-open blouse, make-shift skirt and no panties.

The wobbly, mincing stride made Tasha's tits bounce, her nipple popping in and out of sight. However, she was more concerned with the nether regions. Jo's improvised apron skirt was coming untied, and slipping over Tasha's hips. Tasha splayed one hand across her bare bottom, the other over her crotch, her finger tips meeting between her thighs.

Tasha was humiliated once again. Not just because her body, her virgin flower had been stripped and bared for countless horny strangers. Not just because her own humility and shame were the very impetus to disrobe her. She was most humiliated because even now, as her hands fought vainly to protect what little was left of her modesty; her fingers couldn't help but tease her eager, wet pussy. Her own body had completely betrayed her.

"In here!" Jo led her towards shelter. The pack of gawkers and perverts were hot on their tail, and Tasha would take any port in the storm. Her skirt was rapidly coming apart. If only she had a moment's peace and privacy to fix it!

Jo dashed to the large revolving door. Tasha strived to keep pace in heels, and with her hands fixed upon her vulnerable naked bits. Jo pushed the heavy door into motion - then stopped abruptly.

This building wasn't quiet or deserted! It was hosting a gala art exhibit, its main entrance was around the corner.

The heavy revolving door swept in behind Tasha, catching the shirt tail of her blouse.

"Oh SHIT! My blouse!" It was too late. The moving door literally consumed Tasha's blouse, pinning her arms back with the taut sleeves. What few buttons she had left could not take the strain, and the blouse ripped apart. With her arms pulled back, Tasha's back was forced to arch, thrusting her perfect bare tits out into Jo's face.

Tasha's fan club swarmed in from the outside. A whole new pack of onlookers flocked from inside the art gala. Hundreds of faces filled every inch of the glass doors, fogging it with their hot breath. Camera flashes strobed. Many people were even shooting video.

At long last, the pathetic remains of Tasha's apron skirt gave up, slithering over her hips and plopping at her feet. With her arms and shoulders bound by the maw of the door, Tasha could only attempt to cross one leg or the other over her exposed pussy, in a futile attempt to cover herself.

"Ooohhh... oh god Jo! So... humiliating..." Tasha squirmed and gyrated in a confusing mix of lust and embarrassment. There was nothing Jo could do to help her. No more clothes to improvise. No more escapes. So Jo draped herself over Tasha's body, hoping to give her friend an ounce of modesty by shielding her with her own body.

Jo instantly felt Tasha's hand grab the side of her tank top and pull her closer, thrusting Jo's face between Tasha's moist heaving breasts. She was caught in the tangle of Tasha's squirming legs - Tasha was stepping on her skirt, tugging it down. Suddenly Jo's linen skirt slipped over her hips, revealing her bare ass and pussy to the world!

"Oh no! Tasha! My skirt came off! Let go! Let go!! I'm not wearing any panties!" Tasha couldn't hear her; she was caught in the nonconsensual throes of arousal, fired by their lustful audience.

Tasha spasmed and curled, like she was caught in some kind of fever dream. Her left leg hooked around Jo, and she pressed her soaking wet sex into her friend's bare hip. She began humping her teased and tortured clit into her friend's thigh.

Jo could feel the tiny firm clitoris being thrust into her, gliding on a wet layer of Tasha's own juices. It was hard for her to not get swept up in the ecstasy. So many times she had dreamed of doing this with Tasha - just not in front of half of Manhattan!

Tasha pulled at Jo's tank top, freeing the Asian girl's firm pointed tits. Tasha was too intoxicated to care. The smell of Tasha, the feel of her flesh. Jo began grinding her own pussy into Tasha's thigh. The two women quickly found a rhythm, oblivious to the cries and cheer of their growing audience.

"Oh Jo, I'm so sorry... I don't... mean to..."

"Don't be sorry," gasped Jo. She kissed her friend on the lips, and the two came together, in a sweaty, shuddering burst.

Jo didn't remember much of what happened next, and Tasha even less. Somehow Jo got them both dressed, as much as she could. She slipped her skirt on Tasha, fitting it on her like a nighty.

Somehow they escaped the revolving door, pushed past the crowds, and found a cab home to Jo's apartment together.

Tasha had enough money to pay her rent, but she decided to move in with Jo instead to save some money. The curse seemed to be lifted; perhaps it was that ultimate humiliation of a public orgasm that did it. But who knows who long that would last for?

Jo and Tasha never spoke of what happened between them that night, at least not any time soon. Although sometimes, Tasha does find herself getting strangely aroused, unaware that Jo is checking her out.