Jo, A Very Special Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...no, I don't."

"Well then didn't fuck you last night."

She looked relieved.

I said, "However, you did snuggle up to me pretty good, and took my hand, and placed it on a very nice titty."

"I did?"

Uh-huh."

"Jo, I want to know something else. Who hit you, and why? You're going to have a nasty bruise, and a black eye."

"Is that why I woke up with an Ice pack?"

"Yes, I hoped it would help some."

She sighed. "Jim, do you remember the guy I told you I broke up with, when we were in that biology class?"

"Yes."

"Well, he called me, and asked me to go out with him, said he wanted to apologize. Well, dumb me, I went out with him."

"We started driving around, and talking. The next I knew, he stopped the car, and said, "OK, bitch, fuck or walk."

"I got out of that car quick, and started running. We weren't far from town, and I thought I'd gotten away from him. He found me though, got out of his car, and hit me with his fist, and knocked me down."

"Your boyfriends out of town, and I'm going to give you a good fuckin."

"That's when, I kicked him in the nuts, and ran like hell to get away. I did too. I was on the way home, when you found me.

"Jim, come snuggle again... I'm cold."

I wasn't going to miss that chance. With my hand on her titty, Jo drifted off to sleep.

After a while, I got up, and put my cloths on. I knew Sally, and Steve would be there soon.

They got there a little after one. Sally wanted to know everything, so I told her what I knew.

Jo woke up, and called out, "Jim, where are you?" I walked back into the room, and told her she had some visitors. "They've really been worried about you."

Steve, and Sally walked in, smiling.

Jo said, "Oh Sally." Sally went to her, and gave her a big hug.

I said to her, "Jo, I've got to go out for a couple of hours. This pair has told me they would stay with you. til I get back.

Jo got a worried look on her face, and said, "You are coming back, aren't you?"

"Oh yes. Wild horses couldn't keep me from coming back. I just have a little business I need to take care of.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found him in this bar, where some of the kids hang out. I had a hammer in my hand, with the steel part in my fist, and the handle sticking out between two fingers. I kept it hidden, behind my leg.

He was bragging to his buddies, how he had screwed this redhead.

I walked up behind him, and said, "You're a liar."

He whirled around, and asked, "Who the fuck are you?"

I said, "I'm that redheads boyfriend. I've talked to her, about what happened, and I say, you're a liar. You didn't fuck red... she got away from you. You later found her, and hit her pretty hard. By the way, how's your nuts today?"

"You son of a bitch," he screamed, and made a lunge at me with a switch blade.

I dodged, and poked him in the gut, with the hammer handle. His breath went out of him in a whoosh. The next time I hit him, I broke his jaw. He fell, and I jerked him up, and hit him several more times. I think I broke some ribs. I finally let him fall to the floor. I leaned down close to him, where his buddies couldn't hear, and told him.

"If you ever see red again, you best cross to the other side of the street. If you ever say anything to her again, I'll be on you like stink on shit. I got up, and told his buddies, "You better call 911. He's gonna need it." He evidently took me at my word. As far as I know, he never bothered Jo again.

I got back to Jo's about two hours later, like I said I would. When I came in the door, I could hear her... "Is that Jim?"

Sally told her "Yes."

When I walked into the room, Jo almost got out of bed. I laughingly told her, she better not do that.

"Oh yeah." she said.

I went over, and sat down, on the side of the bed, and immediately had my arms full of my beautiful redhead.

Sally grinned, and said, "Jim, you are a very lucky man."

"Oh, lord, don't I know it."

They said, "We'll let ourselves out. You two have fun."

After they left, Jo was out from under the covers, and all over me. We were frenching like crazy, while I gently squeezed her titties. Finally we slowed down enough for me to ask, "Do you want something to eat?"

Jo answered, "Yes, I do."

I fixed something for both of us. Again, Jo ate well, and seemed to enjoy it.

When we finished, Jo said, "Jim, I'm not used to being pampered like this."

I grinned, and said, "Well, get used to it sugar, get used to it." By then, it was bedtime for sure.

Jo said, "Jim"... There was a moments pause, "Will you sleep with me tonight... completely naked?"

I chuckled, and said, "I wouldn't miss it for the world Jo."

When we were both snuggled in bed, she turned to me, and said, "Will you fuck me tonight?"

"No." I told her, and saw a flash of surprise on her face. "But, I will make love to you." that brought a nice wet kiss.

Jo looked at me, and said "Jim, I have something to tell you... I... well..."

"Jo, are you a virgin?"

"Yes, was her quiet answer. Does that bother you?"

"No, not at all. I guess I'm sort of surprised, is all. These days, a lot of girls loose Their cherries, when they are a lot younger.

Jo said, "Well. I don't have a cherry to loose. I did that myself, when I inserted a device for my period. It's just that I've never found a guy I wanted inside me... til now. Just please be gentle."

"Of course I'll be gentle. Jo, I don't have any more experience than you do, but, I want to make this a very special thing for you. Why don't you relax, and let me do this."

I started kissing her. At first very gentle, then with more passion. Suddenly, our tongues were in each others mouths, and we were frenching. We couldn't seem to get enough. A moan came from Jo. and I knew I was doing something right. I went from her lips to her ear. where I gently blew in it. to under her jaw, then kissed down her neck to right between those beautiful tittles.

There was a sharp intake of breath, then, "ahhhhhh."

I licked all around her breasts, and then inhaled one of her nipples.

"Oh Jim, yesss, suck on my tittles. I didn't leave the other one out. I tried to give it equal time.

From there, I went further down her tummy, with small nips, and kisses. When I got to the red hair on her mound, I gently blew on it, then licked, and kissed all around it. Down the top of one leg, behind her knee, along the inside of her thigh, and back up, until I was almost to her pussy. The other side got the same treatment.

This time, she knew I was going to lick her pussy. When I did, I licked from the top, to the bottom, and back up again. I cupped my tongue, and stuck it into her cunt, and began to fuck her with it.

Jo arched her back, and I placed my hands under the cheeks of her bottom, and gently started squeezing. I moved my tongue up to her clit, got it between my lips. and started licking like crazy.

Jo almost went ballistic.

"Jo, have you ever had an orgasm?"

"Nooo. I don't think so."

"Well, you're gonna have one now." I licked her clit again.

Her response was, "Oh, oh, yessss, I'm cumming, ohhhh yesssss."

I brought her to orgasm twice more.

She was out of breath, and said, "Oh Jim, please, that's enough."

I had her juices all over my face. I went back to her tittles, and gave each of them a good suck.

Jo pulled me up, and kissed me. She shoved her tongue in my mouth, and I knew she could taste herself.

She broke the kiss, and asked, "Is that all me?"

"Yes, you really taste good. Do you like it?"

"Yes...I've never tasted anything just like that, but I like it."

I rubbed the head of my cock all over her wet pussy. there was a lot of Jo's juices there. I gently thrust, just the head of my cock, into a very tight pussy.

There was a gasp from Jo.

"Jo, I don't want to hurt you. Please tell me, and I'll stop."

"You're not hurting, but I'll tell you."

My cock is only about 6 ½ inches long, but pretty wide. I thrust slowly inside her, a bit more.

"Ahhhhh Yessss." from Jo.

I pulled out slightly, then thrust in a little deeper. Each time there was another, "Ooooohhhhaaahhhhh." Finally, I was buried, balls deep, in her lovely pussy.

"Are you OK,?"

"Yess, ohh yesss. Don't move for a minute, and let me get used to you."

Jo was tight, very tight. I was glad her pussy was already wet with her juices. I pulled out, until just the head of my cock was still inside her.

Her eyes flew open, and she said, "Noooo. put it back." I very gently slipped back inside her.

I began slow strokes, in , and out of Jo.

Her breath quickened, and she said, "Faster, ohhhh, do it faster."

I had no intentions of displeasing this lady. I began faster thrusts, then faster still.

"Jim... ohhhh, I'm gonna cummmmmm, oh yesss, fuck me good."

I didn't disappoint her. Every little bit, Jo would cum again. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I was going to cum.

I guess Jo sensed it to, because she said, "Jim, cum for me, cum in my pussy."

I simply nodded. A few more strokes, and I said, "Ohhhhh, NOW, Jo." I began shooting in Jo's hot little pussy. There was spurt, after spurt.

Jo could feel those spasms, and it set her off again, for another hip bucking orgasm.

Finally, I was dry. I had never cum so much. I was trying to keep my weight off Jo, as much as I could, but she put her arms around me, and pulled me close to her.

"No," she said, "I want to feel your weight on me, and don't pull out right now. It all feels so good."

I finally rolled over, with Jo on top of me. I grabbed the cheeks, of her lovely bottom, and pulled her as close to me as I could.

Finally, just the head of my cock was still inside Jo. I'd gone soft.

Jo pushed herself up, until we could look into each others eyes. She got that devilish look on her pretty face, and said, "Jim, I think, I just got one hell of a fuckin... thank you."

I grinned back at her, and said, "Well, I aim to please Mam."

"Boy, did you ever."

I knew then, I'd never be able to live without this beautiful redhead.

It was like that, all through Sunday. We just couldn't seem to get enough of each other. Finally, late Sunday night, we took a shower, dried each other off, and got into bed, where we cuddled, until we drifted off to sleep.

We got up Monday morning, and Jo asked, if I would take her to the mall. "I need some clothes, and some "Girl" stuff.

"Sure," I said. We got in my truck, and went to the mall. When we got in the store, where ladies lingerie was displayed, there were some very skimpy panties. "Hey, Jo, that's just what you need."

Jo blushed, and said, "Oh, you... go look at guns, or fishing stuff, and let me get my shopping done."

I grinned, and said, "O.K." We parted with a light kiss. There was an "Intimate Ladies Wear" near by, and I made a bee line for it. Sally worked there, and I knew she could help.

When I got to the store, Sally said, "Hi Jim, do you need something?"

"Yes, I want the skimpiest "G-string" you've got. I'm going to give it to Jo."

Sally said, "I know just what you want."

They came in a set of six, in different colors. They would barely cover Jo's cute little pussy.

Sally commented, "Jo's going to have to shave her pussy, if she's going to wear those."

I told Sally, that I was going to take care of that.

Sally got a big grin on her face, and placed the box in a plain paper bag for me.

I went back to the store, where I'd left Jo. She was just finishing up in the ladies wear department.

"Did you get everything you wanted?" I asked.

"Yes, I did. She said. "I see you got some fishing stuff."

I had the sack in my hand. "Yes, I did." [Well, it really was "Fishing Stuff", after all, I was fishing for more of Jo's sweet pussy."]

We started back home, and as we were riding along, I managed to slip the small sack into her shopping bag.

She was bubbling over, with her purchases." Wait until we get home, so I can show them to you." We got home, and Jo started pulling out all those new clothes, and holding them up against her. Quite a fashion show.

She still hadn't found that small sack.

"I'm not going to show you the rest, at least not right now." Then, she found that small paper sack. She said, "Oh, they must have put someone else's stuff in my bag."

I said, "Why don't you see what's inside?"

She pulled the small box, from the paper bag, and it said, "Intimate Ladies Wear" on it. She looked puzzled for a minute, and said, "There's no store like that where I was shopping."

"No, there isn't," I said.

Then, she caught on, and said, "You stinker."

"Well, go try them on," I told her.

She went to the bathroom, and in just a moment, she came to where I was, and said, "Jim, I can't wear these. They're so small, my red bush shows at the top of them.

"Hamm," I said. "Well, I can take care of that."

"What, shave me? If I did that, I'd have to shave every day, or I would get all stubbly, and I'd be uncomfortable."

"I've got something a bit different in mind." I told her.

She got that devilish look in her eyes, and said, "Oh yeah... what?"

I pulled a small bottle from my pocket. I had gotten it from my sister. [Sis sells the stuff.] I held it up, and told Jo, "This," and showed her the bottle.

"What's that?" Jo wanted to know.

"I'll show you," I said. I'll need three other things. A wet wash cloth, and a pair of scissors, and a razor."

Jo got them, and said, "OK, now what?"

I told her to lay down, on the bed. "First, I'm going to trim your red bush, as short as I can, with the scissors."

Jo was grinning from ear to ear. "I'm going to enjoy this," she said.

I very carefully cut Jo's pubic hair, as short as I could, with the scissors. She had gotten up on her elbows to watch. When I finished clipping as much hair as I could, I reached for the small bottle.

"OK, now we get to the good part." I unscrewed the top. It had a small brush inside, like nail polish, only wider. I liberally brushed the solution on Jo's mound, where I'd cut the hair away. After a few minutes, I took the wash cloth, and gently rubbed. All that hair, just wiped off. I then placed a finger in Jo's slit, and brushed the solution on either side of my finger. Then, I wiped all that hair off as well.

Jo was getting pretty wound up by then.

I told her, "Go take a shower, and make sure, you wash all that solution off."

"When you're finished, put that skimpy little thing on, and come model it for me."

Jo was off the bed, in a flash, and into the bathroom. I could hear the shower running, and shortly Jo came back into the bedroom with me, with that little green patch over her pussy, and said, "Well... what do you think?" She looked fantastic, and saw it in my eyes.

"By the way, what is that stuff? I don't think I could have done that good with a razor."

I told her, "Well, the best part is, that hair won't grow back for three months, then, you just do it again."

Jo looked at me and grinned, "Will you do it for me?"

"You bet, I'd be delighted."

Jo paraded around in that little green scrap the rest of the day. She was really turned on by it. She wasn't the only one. I had a hard-on all afternoon.

Shortly after five, the doorbell rang. I told her, "I'll get it."

Jo went to get a robe, while I answered the door. It was Steve, and Sally, both with big grins. We went into the den, and there was Jo in her robe.

Sally asked, "Well, did they work?"

"WHAT!!!! Jo said.

"Well, show her Jo, after all, she did help me pick them out." Jo started laughing, and said, "I think I've been had."

Jo got up and shucked her robe. There she was, with nothing on, but that little green scrap, covering her pussy.

Steve gave a long low whistle, and said, "Hot damn Jo, that's fantastic."

Sally got a wistful look on her face. "I wish I could wear something that skimpy. I tried shaving once, and Steve really liked it, but the hair grows back so quickly, I just finally let it grow back."

"Sally, I think I've got something for that." I told her. I went to the truck, and got another bottle. When I got back, they were still admiring Jo. I said, "O.K. Sally, strip... all of it." She looked at Steve, and he nodded.

Actually, Sally started doing a strip tease. Jo put on some soft music, and Sally really got into it. Finally she got to some really skimpy panties. After all, she did work for "Intimate Ladies Wear" She took them off too. She said, O.K. now what?"

Sally wasn't a "bottle blond." She didn't have a lot of pubic hair, but it was all blonde, slightly darker, than the hair on her head. I said, Sally you're a very beautiful woman. You're every bit as pretty as my Jo. Sally just beamed.

"O.K. Sally, time to get with the pussy trimming. Why don't you lay down on the bed. Steve's going to do this, I'm just going to show him how." Sally laid down, and I quickly showed Steve how to trim the pubic hair off, and put the solution on, and wipe the hair off. I told him to place his finger along the slit of her cunt, so he wouldn't get the solution inside her.

When Steve finished, with the razor, I had Sally stand up, so we could see. She looked, and said "My god, I've got a completely bald pussy."

Jo giggled, and said, "Yeah, and it's good for three months, before you have to do it again. No shaving every day."

"O.K. you two, into the shower. Make sure you wash all that solution off."

They headed to the shower. When I turned around, Jo was slipping out of that little wisp, that covered her pussy. She said, "There's no need in them feeling self conscious, when they come back. Why don't you strip too?"

The bathroom door opened, and Steve called out, "Hey guys, I don't have any other clothes to put on. Guess I'm a little shy."

Jo laughed, and said, "Oh Steve, come on, I've seen you both naked."

"Oh yeah, when was that?"

"One night, when I spent the night at your place. You two woke me up, and I peeked. You ,and Sally were really getting it on. After all, you certainly didn't have any problem seeing me."

Steve said, "Ulm, well, no, guess I didn't."

They came into the room where we were, and I said, O.K. girls stand close together, where Steve, and I can see. The girls stood, with Their arms around each other's waist. I said, "Well, Steve, what do you think?" By then, Steve, and I both, were hard as rocks.

Steve didn't say anything for a moment. Finally, he said, "I'm speechless, they're both so beautiful."

The girls were all smiles. Jo was so beautiful to me, I got tears in my eyes, just looking at her.

Jo said, "Hey guys, why don't you stay here tonight? we have a spare bedroom.

Sally, and Steve both thought that would be a good deal.

Jo showed them where the bedroom was, and I heard Steve mutter something, about the walls being thin.

Jo, and I left them then, and went to our special place. I was lighting candles, when Jo started nibbling my ear. I turned to her, and I was kissing my little red head.

"Oh, Jim, this has been such a special day. Thank you."

I said, "Oh, by the way, I have something I want to give you. I stepped to my pants, and pulled out a small box. With my back, to Jo, I opened it. The diamond in the engagement ring was brilliant. I took the ring from the box, and hid it in my hand. I turned to Jo, with a solemn look on my face.

Jo had a questioning look on her face, like, now what. I was pretty serious. I gave her a light kiss, took her hand, and slipped the ring on her finger.

Jo looked down at that ring, then up at me.

I asked, "Jo, will you be my wife?"

Her jaw dropped, and she clapped her hand over her mouth, looked at the ring again, and suddenly, I had my arms full of wildcat.