Jo, A Very Special Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She threw her arms around my neck, and was kissing me, like there was no tomorrow. She finally looked me in the eye. and said, "Yes, I'll be your wife, Yes, yes, yes."

We spent the night making love to each other. Finally, we snuggled, close to each other, and as we drifted off to sleep, I heard Jo murmur, "Yes, yes, yes."

The next morning, Jo and I got up, and started breakfast. I looked over at Jo, and every few minutes, she was looking at that ring.

Finally, Sally. and Steve showed up. They had smelled the coffee.

I grinned at them, and said, "Well, I hope you two had... ahem... a restful night.

Sally said, "Oh boy, did we ever."

Jo was almost jumping up, and down, and her eyes had that sparkle, I knew so well. She marched up to Sally, stuck out her finger, and said, "Jim asked me to marry him last night."

Sally looked at me, then at Jo, and said, "Oh Jo, I'm so happy for you." the girls started hugging each other.

Finally, Sally said, well... then she turned her hand over. There was a beautiful ring on her finger too. "Steve asked me two nights ago."

The girls were jumping up, and down, and squealing.

I looked at Steve, and we gave each other "High Fives." We decided to have a double wedding, about three weeks later.

That was thirty years ago, and my beautiful Jo, still looks as good to me, as the day I married her. We have three beautiful kids. Two boys, and one girl, all redheaded.[Strong genes my Jo has.]

Steve, and Sally... well they have three kids as well. Two girls, one boy.

The kids have all grown up together, and it looks like they've picked each other for Their mates. I'm so glad. I can hardly wait for that first grand child.

Jo, and I... well, we still fuck like minks. It just never ends. Jo, and I are soul mates. First we were very good friends. [Still are.] Then we became lovers. [Still are.] and finally, man and wife. Oh yes... Jo still keeps her pussy trimmed, and I get to do it. I love it.

For all of you that read this, I hope you have found, or will find you're soul mate. It sure beats the hell out of cheese, and crackers.

Finish.