Jo Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Cheryl began to roll her hips as she came down onto his cock and he moaned each time she did it. When she finally began to tire, she brought her body down onto his and then began to roll her hips and squeeze his cock with her powerful inner muscles. John brought his hands down to her hips as she pleasured his cock with her talented pussy.

"Drop your feet, son." I said and John lowered his feet from the rung of the stool and slid his body a bit forward. "Now pull your feet back." I instructed and the boy pulled his legs out and back around the legs of the stool. He was almost standing now and Cheryl slid down his body until almost her entire weight was suspended on the boy's cock, deep in her hungry pussy. I stepped up behind her and placing my hand in the middle of her back pushed her body forward onto his. Her huge tits mashed against his chest as his hands held her hips firmly. "Hold her tight." I said and he wrapped his arms around her naked body and held her. I stepped up behind her and let my cockhead brush between her sculptured asscheeks. Cheryl knew what I was about to do and knew that she was powerless to stop it. I wedged the tip of my cock into her open asshole and she gasped. She had never had both of her holes fucked but had often fantasized about it.

"Oh, god no." she gasped as she felt my cock invade her tight asshole and her powerful muscles clamped down as John's cock spasmed deep in her pussy. Except for a few moments earlier, when I'd shoved my cock into her dripping pussy while my thumb probed her tight asshole, she had never had both of her holes filled before, not even with a vibrator. I slid my cock in to the hilt. I waited as her ass relaxed a bit and she moved her body slightly to adjust to the twin invasion of her tender holes. My hands came down to her hips and I began to fuck into her unbelievably tight asshole. Her body lurched forward and John felt her pussy move on his cock. He released his grip on her and brought his hands up to her heaving tits as we double-fucked this beautiful woman. Passion overwhelmed her as she felt our cocks ramming deep into her twin holes. Cheryl's body began to buck and then John felt her pussy flood with cum as she gasped and looked down at him. Her powerful inner muscles clenched and released as she began to pump her body up and down on our impaling shafts. She gasped again and he felt her body flood as the sensation overwhelmed him. He watched as this beautiful woman ravaged our cocks as she pumped her body up and down and her huge tits bounced wildly before his eyes.

"Fuck me." Cheryl gasped as she plunged her body down onto our cocks. Her inner muscles clamped down and it was more than John could resist. With a loud grunt, he rammed his hips forward and felt his cock explode deep in her quivering pussy. Cheryl gasped as she felt his load fill her tight pussy and she came like she'd never cum before in entire her life. As her body was wracked by a powerful orgasm, her exhausted body slumped forward onto John's body as her ordeal of pleasure climaxed. I pulled my cock out of her ass and John slid back on the stool, pulling Cheryl's body along with him. He reached up to her face and pulling her lips to his, he kissed her passionately as she continued to massage his cock with her talented pussy. His tongue pressed between her soft lips and then she felt him suck his tongue deep into her mouth before thrusting her own tongue deep into his. She couldn't believe how passionate he was and she was a bit surprised at the passion of her own response.

As John probed Cheryl's mouth with his tongue and his hands squeezed her panting breasts, I walked over to the two younger girls. They remained bound on the table, Meri's legs tied to the railing above her, and Jo bent over, her face buried between her friend's open thighs. I reached to the bindings holding Jo's wrists in place as her arms were wrapped around Meri's thighs and then walking her around the parson's table, I had her straddle Meri's dangling head and then bend over her friend's body. Meri looked up into Jo's pussy as she felt Jo's face descend between her own spread thighs.

"Time to return the pleasure." I said to Meri as I grabbed a handful of her hair and lifted her face to Jo's open pussy. Meri had never licked a woman's pussy before but she realized that she had no choice. Holding her head up she licked at the soft flesh of Jo's pussy lips and we both heard her moan softly. I pulled over a barstool and slid it under Meri's head. Now her face was wedged between Jo's open thighs and her lips pressed to her friend's oozing pussyflesh. As she felt Meri's tongue caress her drenched quim, Jo began to lick and suck on Meri's open pussy. In moments the room was filled with the soft moans of the two young girls as they licked each other.

To be continued...

Please vote and send your comments.

Quimmaster

12