Joan Gets a Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going anywhere, my love. I think we should have fifteen to twenty years left together and I hope we can do this until the end."

I laugh and French kiss him long and deeply. I grab his still rock hard penis and squeeze it. "How about putting that inside me and giving me a long romantic lovemaking?"

John smiles and says, "You've got it, my heart and soul." He gets up and I raise my legs. God, I'm really tired but I want this. John slips into me all the way and French kisses me again. Then he starts to slowly move in and out. We make love for twenty minutes telling each other constantly how much we love the other one. I start to cum again around ten minutes into it. I'm hitting peaks about every ninety seconds. I wrap my arms and legs around him. I don't really want him to ever pull out. Every time he pushes in I pull him closer with my legs.

At the twenty minute mark, I tighten my vaginal muscles and after a minute of that, John begins to orgasm into my wet pussy. When I feel his cock pulsing inside of me and feel the warm cum hit my vagina, my last orgasm starts in my core and slams throughout my entire body. I almost pass out. God, this man can literally fuck my brains out. I'm seeing stars behind my eyes. Holy fuck!! What an electrical discharge!

We lie there together for a while and soon he's flaccid so he pulls out. I push him down, clean his cock and lay down on top of him. He caresses my back up and down to my ass like he does his subs. I moan. God, it feels so good. There's pleasure moving through my entire body. "I love doing this, honey. It feels almost as good as the orgasms, only different." He French kisses me long and deep.

"Honey, I love your vagina, 'my pussy'. It's still the best I get to be inside. You are the tightest of all the ladies I get to be with...even tighter than Sue now. Sue has loosened up quite a bit since she started fucking Marcus. You are the best, my lover, my lady. You also have the best ass to fuck."

I grab him and French kiss him. "And you are the best man in my life. The only one who can make me cum like you just did. I'm so glad you are mine. Wow, I'm really tired now though."

We lie like that for a while and are interrupted by the door opening and Joan walking in. "What have you two been up too?"

"Making love to each other, what else."

"Well, I just got fucked good too. There was a young couple in the hot tub fooling around. When I crawled in and drop my towel, they both looked and their mouths fell open. Boy, did that make me feel on top of the world. They asked me if I'd like to fool around with them. So we did. He had a nice eight incher and she had a tasty pussy. It was a lot of fun. But now I need a shower to wash my juices out of my cunt." She walks to the bathroom.

I say, "John, lets join her. I'm leaking your fluid." We jump up and join Joan in a nice shower.

We get to bed at nearly 2am. All three of us sleep like babies.

To be continued...

12