Joanna Act 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his right hand he rubbed the head of his shaft against her opening for a moment before slowly pushing his way inside of her. Her eyes rolled back and a soft moan escaped her lips before she lowered her head. He began slowly thrusting himself inside of her letting her get used to his size. I was now fully erect myself and began slowly stroking my shaft.

He fucked her slowly for awhile before began increasing his pace. She looked back over her right shoulder at him and said, "Is that all you got?" He roughly forced her down her onto her elbows and began fucking her hard and fast which she obviously loved. Her soft moans became loud shouts of encouragement as he continued pounding her. They went on for awhile before he finally broke the pace sweat covering his body.

He pulled out of her and slipped his condom back in place. She stood up and turned to face him. She guided him so that his back was facing the bed and roughly pushed him so he fell onto the bed. She grinned down at him but whatever game she had in mind, he wasn't interested. He sat up on his elbows and waited for her to get on his cock.

She crawled on hands and knees and straddled his hips. She reached down and slowly guided his cock inside her as she sat down on his hips. As she did, she let out a contented sigh and looked like she was enjoyed the feel of his cock.

She began sliding up and down on his cock keeping a slow and consistent pace. Rick reached up and began squeezing her breasts and nipples. Her hands were on his chest as she gradually increased the pace.

I watched as a few inches of his cock appeared and disappeared faster and faster. At one point she grabbed one of his hands and stuck one of his fingers in her mouth, teasing the tip like she had his cock. She then decided to change positions and quickly spun around to face away from him. Again she started riding him faster and faster, impaling herself with his cock. I expected Rick to sit up and squeeze her breasts but instead he reached back to grip the headboard

Now she did make eye contact with me and she continued fucking him. She stared deeply into my eyes and had that "come fuck me" expression on her face. I wondered seriously if she wanted me to join them.

Before I could decide what to do I heard Rick say, "I'm going to cum," as she continued to ride him. I expected her to stand up and pull the condom off to let him cum on her face. Instead she continued riding him and also started rubbing his balls which was too much for him. I watched as his body tensed and shuddered as he had his orgasm.

She kept riding him till he stopped shuddering and quickly stood up, holding the edge of the condom in place as she got off. She walked over to me and knelt in front of me slightly on my left side. I turn my body to face her and understood why she had me turn; Rick could now watch what she was doing to me.

She reached up and stopped me from stoking my cock in order to do so herself. I wasn't sure if Rick was watching us or not but all thought left me the moment her tongue touched my cock. I wanted to hold out as much as I could but in seconds, I sent what felt like a massive load down her throat. She kept the head of my penis hidden in her mouth and swallowed it all so I'll never know for sure.

When my orgasm was over, she stood up and smiled at me before giving me a quick kiss on the lips. I watched her step into the bathroom and heard her turn on the sink. I waited not quite sure what to do when I saw her step out and walk over to the cooler with the beer. She grabbed one and headed back up top. Rick walked to the bathroom and cleaned up before grabbing a beer and following her.

I went out but they weren't up top like I expected. They were sitting outside of the ship on the small seating area in the back. Joanna was sitting next to Rick who had a hand on her thigh. I walked out and took a seat next to her putting my left hand on her thigh. She reached over and held my hand for a moment before breaking the silence.

She turned toward Rick and asked, "So how about those sandwiches?" He smiled and got up to go get them. She waited until he was out of earshot before turning towards me and giving me a long, passionate kiss. When she finally broke this kiss she stayed close to me and whispered, "Thank you." I smiled and gave her a passionate kiss of my own. Rick returned with the sandwiches and drinks and we at and drank our fill.

We spent another hour talking and naked before Rick took us back. He mentioned that harbor patrol would take a dim view of us coming in naked so we got dressed. Once we got back to his place, we brought in the coolers and trash. Rick asked us if we'd stay for dinner but Joanna said we had plans. That surprised me though I hid it pretty well. I wondered what they were and in light of this afternoon, I couldn't wait to find out.

As we left, Joanna realized she'd forgotten her cell phone inside and headed back in. I waited about 5 minutes before she came back out. I mentioned the delay and she smiled. "He wanted to give me his number and wanted mine. He also asked if he could meet me this week." I just laughed and said, "Same old Rick." She smiled and said, "If this is a one time thing, I won't return his phone calls, but I think you'd enjoy watching us together again." When I realized she was serious, I got a little angry at them both. It's one thing to put on a show for me but quite another to keep that show going without me. She grinned mischievously when she saw my expression and added, "It certainly tasted like you did," before giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Besides, imagine how much you might enjoy watching us with your cock in Lisa's mouth," she said before giving me another kiss, this one longer than the previous one. I wasn't so sure about that but I had to admit, it was really hot watching her ride his cock. I didn't really have an answer so I started the car and started driving us back to my place. She leaned in and whispered, "But right now, I want you thinking of what I'm going to do with Michelle." I grinned at her and she smiled mischievously before leaned forward. She pulled my dick out of my swimsuit and put me in her mouth.

God I loved this girl.