Joanna or Louise?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feelings she gave me that day were beyond imagination, and when I climaxed it was like a volcano, I needn't have worried about coming before I was inside her, because the way she was, so agile and so capitulating and so very passionate, I found myself soon in a deep hard throbbing erection again and ready to start all over. Her face was glistening with my cream, I held her head back when I knew I was there, but she would not hold back, then I knew she wanted me like that, she was swallowing like a natural, and, for the first time ever, I wanted to do the same with her as she reach a strong orgasm, she was soaked and I urged her to crouch over me, stretch wide and just sit on my face, so I could enjoy her wetness to the full, it was so right and so wonderful, my face tucked between the creases of that moving so wonderful tight and gorgeous ass, like her I never wanted it to stop. and when the fuck came, that deep, so deep throbbing firm fuck, she was writhing completely in rhythm of my surging deep thrusts, I was in-between her thighs as she wrapped her legs tight around my back, squeezing me, yelling at me to rough fuck her, to fuck her crazy - as I submerged deeply and complete inside her welcoming haven of love.

I felt her squeezing me inside so beautifully, like movements of the waves, massaging my fuck into her being, we were screaming with ecstasy by the time we had finished, her fuck was perfection.

Ours was to be the perfect unison, John was fine with it. I guess he loved her so much he felt relieved that I could give her the pleasure he couldn't. In fact we became good friends. My visits were occasional but so good to look forward to.

Yes it still all seemed like a dream, was it a dream? It was, it had to be because when I woke I was not that guy - the name was the same but I was someone else, I was with a girl and that girl was the girl I had known in the dream. But her name was Louise.

My Louise - and I was relieved she was not attached to another in reality, just me. Our love was so strong. If the dream was trying to tell me something I could not tell. I guess it was a sort of wake up call, to show me just how lucky I was to have Louise, and how wonderful it was to feel her love complete package. For all the love I hold, all the love that gives a passion so strong, so wonderful and so complete just has to be for my Baby Louise ........

12