Joanna's Contribution Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both girls like me were devoid of pubic hair, something I prefer, as it gives me clearer access and Hana pussy was no exception. Small and tight with thin lips, I ran my tongue up, down and between her creamy lips, nipping her labial folds and, in doing so, getting her that little more excited. She arched back to lower her bottom onto my nose and I inhaled her exotic scent. I could feel the walls of her pussy opening ready to receive me, wanting me in her, wanting me to fuck her with my face.

Alima was seriously teasing my perineum, her tongue darting over my slippery surface and I could feel my own lubricant welling up in me. With her tongue, she stroked her tongue through my fluids, spreading them over me, up and down my inner labial lips but not as far as my clit. I was opening up for her wanting her in me.

These two were exciting me, building me up; my hips were gyrating, trying vainly to entice Alima to enter me and Hana to cum into my mouth. Alima ploughed my wet furrow up and down, slowly teasing me to open up for her. I was becoming hot with desire to be penetrated. I replicated her movements through to Hana, and I could sense her responding on my tongue; also she wanted me to enter her it.

Alima's tongue found my wanton pussy and entered me; I too followed on Hana, with Hana moving to open up further for me. Alima's fingers found my clit and started rubbing it furiously. Suddenly, and I don't know where from, she pulled back and entered me with a nice full vibrator. God, it felt good as she fucked me with it and I bucked into Hana. I could hear Alima complimenting me over my body and how beautiful it was and how she wanted me to cum for her.

Alima withdrew her vibrator from my pussy and held it still at the creamy entrance to me. I took a deep breath and she pushed it back inside me, pushing hard into me this time. This had me pushing hard into Hana, wanting to scream into her. I could feel myself clamping my muscles around Alima's artificial cock wanting it to satisfy me.

I was bucking now timing it with my tongue into Hana; her cream was flowing freely into me now and her breathing was getting harder with each lunge that I took. She was making low, soft sounds of pleasure every time I penetrated her. Hana was starting to gyrate with force on my face using what means she could to obtain her orgasm.

Alima's tongue came onto my clit and this was the release I needed, coupled with Hana pressing as hard as she could down onto me. Hana's pussy convulsed and I felt her thick, sweet cream surge out of her into my mouth. I unloaded, my body shivering and my brain going white with pleasure and, I think, actually ejaculating into Alima's mouth. I heard sweet moans of pleasure emerging from both girls. Hana was thrashing around on me but I stayed in her to delight in her love juices. Alima's tongue lingered on my pussy, which kept me on my high.

Slowly we came down off our peaks only to end up going for another strong orgasm as the girl's switched position. Hana, with a strap dildo, and Alima riding a chin cock that she produced. I was later to find that there was an enormous range of toys to use in this feminine palace.

We ended up curling up together with both girls on either side of me in their simple white nighties and me wearing this heavenly nightie that Karimah had give me.

Part 11.

Next morning, I woke and the girls pleasured me once again before bathing me and preparing me for the day. Again, I wasn't allowed to wear my own lingerie but was put into a nice cream Marie-Jo set. It was then breakfast, no bacon sandwiches here, but with some delicious coffee and, afterwards, I went and visited the Sheikh's offices for my initial meetings.

I was back for the midday prayers and lunched with all three wives. I thanked Karimah for her wonderful gift and she was so nice about it, saying it was nothing.

Sheikha Aliyyah was there for the first time, she had had a foundation meeting last night. She was most charming and well educated and also pretty in her looks. She was an Iranian by origin, 38, and had been at Tehran University and the Sorbonne working on social anthropology before meeting the Sheikh through a family introduction. She too reiterated her pleasure at having me present and said that she would be the wife to accompany me to the Sheikh's bedroom tonight. I should sleep, rest, have dinner and then have my attendants prepare me.

I got back to the room and found that Nasira and Hana were on duty. I did some paperwork and caught up on e-mails before having a little relief session with the two girls. I just needed a little stimulation, guessing what lay ahead this evening and to keep myself for that. Nasira was rather delicious and very adept with a strap-on as Hana queened me for a second time.

I slept for an hour and a half with the two girls and woke to the sound of the Mullah for the end of the siesta prayers. I asked the girls to run me a bath and asked were they alright in administering me a substantial enema to ensure I was thoroughly clean. I also asked them to check that I was completely smooth.

The bath was again a wonderful soak and Hana slipped in with me to ensure I was properly cleaned. Out into the fluffy towels that Nasira was holding and a robe, Nasira set to work on my hair while, Hana, once dried off, worked on my toenails and cleaning up my French finger-nails. Hana applied some henna, intricately decorating my hands and feet. Nasira worked on my make up, working up my cheekbones and my eyes into a classic local look, dark and sultry. My lipstick was a very dark burnt red that was then outlined. Lastly, I was doused in a luxury Dehnal Oud Maliki perfume.

Out came the first part of my jewellery. The girls started by attaching diamond emerald cut earrings into my ears and then Nasira 'sewed' up my pussy with a small leather and platinum lace. She then attached a platinum waist band around me and from the front of it fixed a chain down to my pussy piercing, and a second chain hanging down my back to the nape of my bottom with a small Arabic inscription and a drop pearl.

She attached my Neosteel collar that I had brought with me and ran a chain down to my waistband. Chains are significant in Arabic culture, reflecting the Bedouin heritage. From the collar, she attached a necklace with small charms and from the bottom of the necklace, chains across to my nipple rings. Over the necklace went another chain with a platinum pendant, this being my "Allah" pendant; it was beautifully inscribed.

The girls then pulled out my lingerie, an ensemble of La Perla Ingenue comprising of a bandeau bra with glossy satin cups, embellished with lace, a matching suspender belt with the matching floral lace panels, but slightly opened between the top and bottom strap as they came into the clasp at the back. The garters were elasticated with a high quality strap and Hana rolled on a pair of La Perla stockings and attached and adjusted them so they were taut on my legs.

The panties were a matching semi-thong with a lace 'v' on the front that one could see the outline of my pussy and just my clit ring with its chain running upwards. The panties were designed to attach to stretch ribbons to two rings on either side of my mound and then behind, my bottom was on view through the semi-transparent lightweight and tulle that came between the ribbons.

Following all this extravagant lingerie, Nasira attached my ankle and thigh cuffs, and then took two diamond studded chains and attached those around my ankles underneath the cuffs. She then fixed a matching diamond banded ring onto each of my two index toes, pulling the sparkling chains between the toe and the anklet. These were traditional step limiters and Nasira mentioned that the diamonds tonight were a gift from Aliyyah and Suha. Over this went soft slipper shoes.

Hana had pulled out my dress, not what I would normally wear. This was a floor length silver shimmering evening dress with my left shoulder laced and sleeved, so that the sleeve hung down as a shawl on my lower arm. My right shoulder was bare down to my breast cup. Below my breast line, the dress was textured and beaded in a sand-like ripple effect with the ripples running downwards. The whole effect was light and shimmering. I stepped into it and Hana fastened the back.

My final jewellery started with my wrist cuffs. Over these were put platinum and diamond bangles, some with small ornaments and inscriptions off them. So even though I was in pre-bondage, the jewellery I was wearing complimented my wear and that I was in the ownership of the sheikh. No watch was added, time being irrelevant when it came to serving and pleasing him.

Some more perfume and kisses from the girls. Nasira had slipped into a simple pretty kaftan and she led me out to the courtyard. The three wives were there looking stunning with their outfits and jewellery and I thanked Aliyyah and Suha for their gorgeous presents; they inspected the bangles and ear-rings, asked to see my feet and loved the traditional style.

Kamirah said that we were heading out for a traditional family meal in my honour and that, obviously, we needed to put on Abayas, Hijabs and veils. Firstly though, I was introduced as a friend of the family to their five daughters. The attendants were there in numbers to help us cover up and we headed outside to waiting Mercedes. I travelled with Aliyyah as she was my host tonight; her daughter came with us.

We headed out in convoy and drove through Doha and all its lights and glamour, through the suburbs, and out into the desert. Eventually, we could see lights and this large tented camp appeared out of the dark. I had heard about these family 'camps' and the feast dinners that are held at them long before coming out to Qatar.

The cars pulled in and we all got out and then walked through to this massive tent. Off the back were small permanent structures and a number of smaller tents where all the kitchens and support units were. Inside the tent there were a number of men, all relatives and sons of the Sheikh, along with staff serving drinks and small snacks. This was truly a family affair. We walked in and there was the Sheikh. Kamirah, Suha and Aliyyah took me in to meet him for the first time, Aliyyah holding my hand.

The Sheikh was approximately 5 foot 10, 57, well built. He was in traditional dress like the rest of the males of the family, namely the white thoub, the shumagg and the black bands of the ogal hiding the thagiyah. His only evident luxury was a diamond watch.

The Sheik welcomed his wives with a courteous Arabic greeting and then Karimah introduced me. He extended his hand and welcomed me to the family, speaking fluent English. He asked about my travel out, that I had arrived safely thanks to the grace of Allah, and the comfort of the quarters and that I had everything that I needed. I replied with a simple thank you and indeed how comfortable the Sheikhas had made me.

We went into the main hospitality tent and I was introduced to other members of the family. A glass of cold white wine surprisingly appeared. At the Sheikh's insistence, and as I was considered as family, everybody removed their hajibs and headwear.

I was invited to sit next to the Sheik and the Sheikas accompanied us with one of the elder sons. The family tended to divide by sex after that. The food was spectacular with roasted lamb on saffron rice, bowls of stewed vegetables and some which were deliciously spicy. Tea and coffee seemed to be the main drink of choice. Music came from a traditional Arab group. Conversation between the family members was warm and sometimes teasing but, like most Arabic families, issues and business were relegated to private discussions so this was not the forum. The Sheikh gently questioned me about my education and background and was showed that he was impressed with what I had achieved in life and in business.

The evening passed quickly and soon it was time to leave. The Sheikh suggested that Aliyyah and I return together and then a second car would bring our attendants and that they should prepare the two of us for later.

We returned to the compound and the driver dropped us at the back of the Sheikh's block; this was an entrance reserved for his women to enter. It was a short walk up the stairs and into his enormous bedroom suite. Off that there was a corridor with an office, gym and, at the passage end, we entered what was obviously his sex-room.

Nasira and Aliyyah's attendants entered and helped us out of our Abayas and then our dresses. Aliyyah was wearing black lingerie too as well as necklace chains and jewellery. Her attendant, Hessa, attached ankle and wrist cuffs onto her. She looked closely at my collar and cuffs commenting that they were much more sinister than hers; I explained that they were from my chastity set and I would show her the belt.

Nasira removed my panties, undid my lacing and then clipped chains onto my rings to open me up; these she attached to my thigh cuffs. Her next act was to produce a metal yoke and secured my neck in it and attached my wrist cuffs to it so I was immobilised on my upper body. She led me over to a stand that looked like a half barrel and pushed me over it, attaching a short chain up onto my collar. My legs were then spread out and secured. Meanwhile, Aliyyah had been secured on her back to a low bench by her attendant. She was pushed forward and under my pussy, just at a nice height to pleasure me. Hessa brought her mistress's panties to me, slipped them on over my head so that I too could take in her fresh, damp scents.

Hessa then apparently pleased her mistress with her tongue to get her moist so as to bring up a fucking machine. She set this off a low, unhurried rate to screw her mistress with the effect of pushing Aliyyah's tongue into me.

The girls then stepped back to the sides of the room; Aliyyah teasing the insides of my lips, sucking on my rings and, at the same time, having to take the strokes of the cock penetrating her love hole without mercy.

Into this scene of lesbian submission came the Sheikh dressed just in a black, cotton jock strap that did little to hide his considerable package. He walked around and inspected the handmaidens' work and his fingers went into gently feel my pussy, which was already getting wet. The next thing I felt was a crack across my bottom which surprised me and pushed me down onto Aliyyah's tongue that was starting to bounce with pleasure as she tasted my creamy honey.

A second crack of the flogger descended across my bottom, this time on my other cheek. The same reaction and he then rolled the flogger up and down me, skillfully building up a cumulative effect of heat and pain on me, as well as bouncing onto Aliyyah and take her erotic odour in as I inhaled after gasping. Quickly, I could feel my first orgasm building and I knew by Aliyyah's tongue rate and the way that she had moved deeper into my pussy, rather than her previous focus on my clit and lips, that she too was approaching hers.

The Sheikh moved around me varying his angle of 'attack' and letting the floggers strands find my crevices. His cracks onto my sides and under my arms had me squirming and squeezing down on Aliyyah. The action of this 'sweet and sour' of pain and pleasure had me wanting to release and it was Aliyyah extending what was evidently a long tongue that tipped me over. I was arching my bottom and sent me rippling with pleasure, bathing her in my cum, which she took in. I heard her hit her high and rested down onto her as the Sheikh pulled back from his flogging of me.

Our attendants were summoned and came forward to release us from this position but not from the yoke. She led me over for me to be put over a padded bar, Nasira pulled down a second bar into the small of my back and attached the top of the yoke to a chain hanging down from the ceiling. My leg cuffs were attached to foot chains and my thighs locked in by chains from the wall, again spreading me wide.

Nasira took some weights on small chains and hung them from my nipple rings; this pulled them downwards sharply duly engorging them and getting them to send messages to my brain that I was to shortly cum again.

Having had the fucking machine removed, Aliyyah was moved by Hessa onto another bench, a little like the one that I had been mass-taken on. She was secured to that with large straps and also using her cuffs. The frame was elevated into the air so that it could slide back onto me so that I could service her between her legs. Hessa took my panties that I had been wearing to the dinner and put them over Aliyyah's head.

The sight of her was a really nice looking pussy. She was dark coloured but this served to highlight the pinkness inside her lips. She had a lovely little clit, topped by a distinctive hood and framed with a neatly shaped pubic mons. Her outer labial lips were stripped of any hair as was her perineum leading down to a tight anal flower. I gently explored her with my tongue, enjoying my first direct taste of her sweet fragrance, and her residue from her previous orgasm.

Nasira and Hessa had stepped back out of the spotlights and I sensed the Sheikh behind me. His hand wandered over my bottom and up to my pearl that hung off my waistband. Slowly his fingers sensuously danced there way down the inside of my buttocks towards my pussy. This felt good. He hovered over me, teasing me with my rings by gently tugging on them; I felt him slide a finger into me to withdraw and taste it.

I was enjoying Aliyyah and in pleasing her lovely pussy, tempting her love button out of its home, getting her to whimper with pleasure and to wiggle her bottom as much as she could given her restraint.

The Sheikh, having sampled my 'goût,' had stepped back and pulled out a crop. I heard the familiar 'swoosh' as it came in and landed on my bottom. This stroke, I felt, cut into me; he followed it with more, working over my bottom, then strokes onto my thighs and back. Each jolt had me wanting to distract myself in pleasing Aliyyah more. He was working me over good and proper and I needed relief myself. Eventually his fingers returned and then I felt his tongue, probing my lips, taking in my clit. My swelling pussy started to quickly respond to this tender play and I could feel myself beginning to produce its honey juice for him. I tried to push back onto him as I couldn't arch myself.

Meanwhile, I focused even more on Aliyyah's pussy, my tongue rolling deeper into her. I could hear her whimpering now for relief. She tried to push back onto me and I probed her little anus, my tongue entering its hallowed space; I could strap her right now if I could.

The Sheikh continued his play on me, rolling my clit deftly and up and down the inside of my puffy labia. I felt him moving behind me and, then, he was there. He was huge in girth; everything the Sheikas and Duncan had said about him was true. He pushed at my entrance, running his hard circumcised cock up and down my wet, wet slit. And then he thrust home, opening me up. My pussy took him, just; all the training had paid off. He slid into me, my breasts and my weighted nipples juddering with his motion. My mouth, nose and eyes buried deeper into Aliyyah, hopefully giving her more pleasure.

He started fucking me, fucking me hard and true. I could feel every detail of his veined cock. He felt like a pony in me, not that I had ever experienced that. I drove home with my pure lust on his wife in front of me. I could feel her starting to cum, her love juices were starting to get creamier and in the way she was rocking on me. He continued to drive into me, stretching every inch of me, his pressure right over my g-spot. This was what I needed and I felt myself cumming. Then the wave hit me, square on firstly I felt Aliyyah finding her high mountain and, secondly, The Sheikh, exploded into me. This sent me completely over the top and I just about blacked out as my orgasm blew my brain. My breasts and nipples felt that they had electric shocks buzzing them and my pussy was on fire with this lovely penis, still hard in me.