Joanna's Contribution Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came off my alpine dream and eased down. Nasira and Hessa emerged out of the darkness on the Sheikh's command and turned Aliyyah's bench around to me so that we were face to face. They removed my panties of her and we were within kissing distance and extended ourselves to taste each other. The Sheikh came between us and presented us with his massive tool. This was the first time I had really seen it and it was very impressive and dark with some girth approaching a 3 inch diameter. He slid it between our lips and then I concentrated on his circumcised head while Aliyyah nuzzled his shaft. It grew even further on our stimulation and The Sheikh moved himself to present his cock for my throat.

I opened my throat up and manage to take him in; I am sure to Aliyyah's amazement. He filled me up, almost gagging me but I managed to take him and he began to fuck my mouth. Aliyyah struggled forward between us and managed to take his balls into her mouth. I caressed his cock with my tongue, murmuring with delight and slowly I sucked him in and out as if fucking him with my mouth.

The Sheikh was resisting us, wanting to extend his pleasure for both of us women. Given Aliyyah's remorseless sucking of his balls and my open, succulent mouth, we knew that he was pulsating with potential pleasure. I latched my mouth tighter onto his virulent cock shaft and started sucking him faster and faster. As he approached his climax, I pulled my tongue back so as to catch and relish his cum.

A massive peak of pleasure was building up in the Sheikh; he began to tense up and was obviously focusing on his cock and the pleasure of gushing into us, over us. We both moaned in expectation and I tasted a small bit of his pre-cum emerging from his head. We continued our sucking and my mouth was his fuck tube, squeezing his cock like a very wet, warm and tight pussy.

Aliyyah had managed to get her lips around both his balls and this was the trigger that he needed; I suddenly felt a gush of hot, salty cum into me. He ejaculated again and suddenly pulled out of me, sending his third and fourth shooting over us both, wetting our faces. I took him back into me and used my tongue and the insides of my cheeks to continue milking his shaft to pump him dry. Aliyyah moved to kiss my face and to clean her husband up at the same time. As he softened, he pulled it out, and held it to let Aliyyah lick the head and all around him, whilst I swallowed the remaining cum in me.

The Sheikh had the hand-maidens come out with towels to clean us down and relax a little, along with a small glass of hot sweet tea.

Subsequently, Nasira led across me to a plinth and she attached my wrists to another chain dangling down from the ceiling. This was in part elasticated and similar to the chain Duncan had taken me on all those weeks ago. She moved down to my ankles and attached short chains to my cuffs, followed by a ball gag and Aliyyah's panties over my nose. The final part of my bondage was for a heavy, small wooden box to be put over my head and the door closed. I realised Duncan had well briefed the Sheikh with my fetishes, but the last act was a new one, a variation on my hood. I was now helpless again to what the Sheikh wished to administer on me.

He chose a short flogger, similar to James's one and started to flay it lightly across my body, gently whipping my tummy and breasts with the occasional stroke onto my exposed mound. This was more a cumulative effect. He motioned to Aliyyah who was behind me and I felt a harder crack across my bottom from a duplicate whip. The Sheikh continued his frontal onslaught, up my torso and down it with a final crack onto my pussy area to be followed by Aliyyah's harder blow. This had me quickly wanting to cum.

I knew my body was reddening and being marked heavily. Meanwhile, it was hot inside the box. Doubled up with the effect of the twin whipping, this was forcing me to inhale deeper and take in Aliyyah's subtle pussy scent.

The Sheikh and Sheikha continued their flagellation of me, this mix of soft accumulative flicking of my skin versus the hard-on strokes that Aliyyah was inflicting on my back-side and the tops of my thighs. I could feel the depths of my vagina starting to do its thing, wanting sexual release.

The beating stopped and moved to a deep fingering of me, Aliyyah caressing my bottom and moving towards and then into my anus while the Sheikh teased my clit and my inner lips. I couldn't take this much longer, my pussy creaming heavily with their insistent caresses.

The Sheikh moved closer to me and I felt him entering me, that wide girth opening me up. Aliyyah came behind me and she too entered me; she had put on a Feeldoe. Both of them started to fuck me, each enjoying their own gratification as their cocks bounced off each other through the thin, wet wall between my cunt and anal channel. I loved this sensation of them filling me, enticing me to hit my clouds, unable to self-stimulate myself being totally restricted in my movements and encapsulated in my own claustrophobic blind world.

I felt the Sheikh tightening in me and his jism shot up deep into my cunt, flooding me once again. I started to cum, in fact I ejaculated shooting my cum around his tight shaft and my body was almost numb with the steely shivers of my climax running like shocks through me. I sensed Aliyyah also hitting her high notes as, no doubt, my quivers were working their way through to her. My body surged forward once more and my climax unleashed itself one more time, this time sending me almost delirious and into a black out of total satisfaction. I was there; this was going to be one heck of a week if the sex was going to be like this.

I knew I was close to sexual heaven.

If you wish me to continue with this adjunct story do let me know. It is based on true experiences with some embellishment.

Otherwise, I will return shortly with what Louise and Mattie were up to back in 'Transgender.'

Thanks, Clare