Joanne's New Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't believe what was happening. Was he going to stay with her and watch while she emptied her bowels? He wouldn't, there was no way that he would humiliate her like this. Her eyes searched his for an answer but found nothing but his deep blues looking directly into her. She finally spread her legs and leaned back. She watched him lean in between her thighs and felt his tongue press hard into her clit. She groaned deep and fought hard to keep still. His tongue began to attack her clit, licking it, pressing into it then sucking it deep into his mouth.

"NOOOOO....PLEASE....PLEASE......NOOOOOOOO. PLEASE SIR, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS....PLEEEEEEEASE!!"

But his assault continued. He was relentless and unforgiving and her body could take no more. Her moans became desperate and loud and she felt her body begin to go over the edge, she felt her orgasm build and knew she could not keep it from exploding much longer.

"I'M TOO CLOSE SIR...PLEASE...PLEASE LET ME CUM NOW.....NOW.....PLEASE!!!!!"

He quickly released her clit as he pulled the tube out of her ass. He watched her as she screamed in frustration and agony as her orgasm was once again denied while the liquid exploded from her belly. She sat gasping for air as her tears fell down her cheeks. She felt his lips kiss her tears from her cheeks leaving her scent behind on her skin. She couldn't move and no thoughts flooded her mind. She heard water running but had no idea where it was coming from nor did it matter to her. She was suddenly exhausted yet her body burned. She felt her body being lifted and placed into a hot bath. She moaned softly as the hot water soothed her. She opened her eyes and saw him leaning over the tub just as he was soaping up a wash cloth. He gently began to wash her body but she was too spent to even notice. She felt him lift her up and out of the bath and dry her. He gently lifted her into his arms and carried her back to his bed. He removed his clothing, watching her as she laid quietly watching him. She took his body in, noticing how perfectly sculpted he was, thinking to herself that his body was like a beautiful piece of art and she suddenly ached to touch and worship it. He slid in beside her on the bed and brushed her hair from her face.

"You are more than I ever dreamed and hoped for Joanne. You've endured so much for me this evening, so much more than I thought possible."

She smiled at him and for the first time she felt herself truly surrender to him. She felt his hand between her thighs and she automatically opened them wide for him. He moved his body above hers and kissed her tenderly at first then his need to possess her consumed him and he ravaged her mouth with his kiss. His hard cock found her wet opening and he plunged hard and fast into her tight cunt. She gasped as his cock stretched her, almost tearing her apart, the pain like fire between her legs but she needed him, needed him to take her hard, to fuck her and possess her. He thrust hard into her, the power pushing her body back towards the head of his bed but he held her tight as she wrapped her arms around his neck, holding on as if her life depended on him. He fucked her furiously and harder than he had ever fucked anyone before. She cried out as the pain became her pleasure. She cried out as she felt her body about to explode and she screamed his name as her orgasm hit her and felt him explode inside her at the same moment. He collapsed on top of her as he caught his breath then raising his body onto his elbows he looked deep into her eyes, a wicked smile across his lips.

"Now Joanne, I don't recall giving you permission to cum."

"B-but..."

He placed his finger on her lips to quiet her, still smiling.

"Quiet now Joanne. You know you'll have to be punished for not asking permission to cum. I realize you were caught up in the moment but that is no excuse."

"But Sir..." her voice was pleading with him.

"But Sir nothing. We'll discuss it tomorrow. Now let's get some sleep, you have a very big day ahead of you. Good night Joanne and not another word from those luscious lips."

He kissed her forehead and rolled over next to her, pulling her into his arms.

12