Joan's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I did John. I had three men tonight. I'm pretty fucked out now though. Wow, what have you been doing to Julia."

"I caught her playing by herself in the dungeon so I had to punish her for messing it up. All the implements are all over the place. After I flogged her I fucked the hell out of her."

Julia smiles and says "Yea, I was a bad girl. He punished me good with the flogger and then his wonderful cock."

John says "Well, it was a punishment but I think she really liked it."

Julia giggles and says "Oh, yes, I did enjoy it."

John says "Master JW, your sub wants another BDSM session with us and our subs. Are you okay with that?"

He smiles and says "That's fine with me, Master John. Let me know when."

"I will."

John grabs Vanessa and French kiss her hard. "I love you woman."

She smiles and says "I love you too, husband."

John grabs his wife and says "So you've been a bad girl?" He smacks her ass hard and then French kisses her. She says "Master, I was bad but Master John took care of that."

John says "Okay, my lovely sub. Don't be bad again."

Julia hugs him and French kisses him again. Then she says "But the punishment was so much fun."

We all start to laugh at that comment.

Twenty minutes later, we all yell "Happy New Year" and begin kissing everyone. Everybody is naked so it's very enjoyable. Marcus grabs me and grabs my wet cunt. "Happy New Year, Joan. I hope I get to fuck you a lot in the coming year."

"Oh, I do to, Marcus. Please take your hand out of there. I'm already too stimulated but I don't have the energy anymore to do anything about it."

Marcus smiles and says "Aw, too bad. I wouldn't mind fucking you again. You are one hot piece of ass."

I smile and say "Thank you, sir. You are a great lover too. I wish I had the energy." I giggle. It really builds up a woman's confidence to have a man that looks like Marcus say these things to her.

He smiles and French kisses me.

Both Linda and JoAnn run over to John and they both tell him they really want to get with him for the next orgy. He tells them he'll see what he can do. When John gets around to Maryanne, she says she missed him too. Maryanne also says she's seen the dungeon and that really interests her. John asks her how it interests her. She says "Do you have submissives, John?"

He says "Yes, I do."

She says "Thinking about that has me hot. I think I'd like to try some of that. Maybe a spanking or being tied up while you fuck me. Maybe the next time you have a party here. Think we can make that happen?"

John say "Oh, I think we can make that happen but George needs to know about this need. I can't do any of that without the husband knowing."

She says "Oh, I don't know what he would say about that."

John says "Maryanne, my wife and I have always promised no secrets between us. I think you should tell him exactly what you told me. That you saw my dungeon and it made you hot. That you wonder if it would be okay if Master John had me in the dungeon the next time there's an orgy for some spanking and a bondage fuck. Be honest with him."

She looks at him and says "Okay, John. I'll approach him tomorrow morning about it. Thanks. I'm so excited already."

He grabs her and French kiss her. "Maryanne, I can't wait to tie you up and fuck the shit out of you."

She smiles and says "Wooohooo!"

Looks like everyone is pretty much done fucking and sucking. We all party some more, do some naked dancing and a lot of talking. Nobody is dressed, it's a lot of fun. At 2am, everyone is yawning. Sue makes an announcement: "Okay, everyone. As I said in the invitation, we expect you to spend the night. Everyone has had more than their share of booze and nobody is fit to drive. We have plenty of places to sleep. All the couches down here are sofa sleepers, there are two more upstairs, there is a full bed in the dungeon, there is also a king-sized bed in the fourth bedroom upstairs and a twin in the fifth. There are two cabinets over there that have pillows, blankets and sheets in them. Help yourself. The beds in the dungeon and the bedrooms upstairs are already made. We really appreciate everyone coming and hope you all had fun and got your share of orgasms." Everyone cheers at that. "Thanks everyone. We have plenty of food to eat for breakfast. Just about anything that you could want. Just help yourselves if you get up early."

Sue walks over to Vanessa and John and says "John, think you've got anything left tonight?"

He smiles and says "I doubt it honey. I'm pretty exhausted. I came two times with four women tonight. Although I always have my tongue if you are still horny. I'm sure Vanessa wouldn't mind helping me lick and suck you to another orgasm."

She laughs and says "How about tomorrow morning when we wake up?"

"Sue, why don't you and Maria join us in our bed and then tomorrow, I'll take care of you? You know my lovely wife doesn't like morning sex so I would love to have sex with you in the morning."

Sue says "Good idea, John. I'll tell Marcus and Adriana they can have our room tonight."

John smiles and says "Super." I'm a little jealous.

She says "Really, John, the reason I want to do this is to find out if I'm still stretched in the morning. Marcus is so huge I'm kind of worried about that."

"Okay, babe, no problem. We'll find out."

Everyone is settling in by 1:30am. John and Julia are in the dungeon. I figured that would happen. John had to turn the thermostat down for them.

Vanessa and I begin to walk up the stairs and Maria comes running over and grabs my other arm. Sue is following. They head for their bedroom.

I grab Carl and ask him if he'd like to sleep with me. He agrees.

The next morning, Carl wakes with a boner. I ask him if he wants to use it. He smiles and says "Sure, babe. Let's fuck."

He goes to grab a condom and I say "Fuck me without one. We're both clean. Come on, babe. But let's take a shower first. Maybe you can fuck me in the shower."

He smiles and agrees. We climb into the shower and start to wash each other. I'm getting hot fast. Carl still has that 8" hard-on. I kneel down and take him in my mouth and start to deep-throat him. He leans back on the shower wall and moans. I smile. I suck him good for a minute and then stand up, turn around, bend over and give him my cunt or ass to do whatever he wants to do. He smiles and slips into my hot cunt. God, I wish this man would marry me. I'm going to make him want me in that way if I can.

We fuck hard for over ten minutes and then Carl cums in my pussy. I cum twice.

After we finish the fuck and complete the shower, Carl and I dress and walk into the kitchen and I say "Oh, good the coffee is done." Vanessa and John are cooking and continue making food until they make enough for us. We all sit down to eat.

Everyone starts to filter in. The stove is going constantly until everyone is fed. The six of us move into the living room. The TV is on and we're sitting around talking. I grab John and give him a French kiss. I look into his eyes and say "I should have grabbed you last night, stud."

John says "Joan, I was pretty busy. Four women last night, and Sue this morning."

Joan says "Wow, you were busy."

Jim and Hoshi come out of the kitchen and Jim walks over to Vanessa, kisses her and thanks her for a wonderful fuck last night. Hoshi climbs on John's lap and French kisses him. She says "I really enjoy our time together last night, honey. Hope we can do it again soon." She French kisses him again and stands up. She looks at Sue and says "This is a lovely home, Sue. Thanks for inviting us. We had great fun. Can't wait for the next party here."

Sue says "Your welcome, Hoshi. You too Jim. Jim, I'd really love to get with you for the next orgy."

Jim smiles and says "You have a reservation." They walk for the door.

Marcus and Adriana walk out of the kitchen. Marcus walks over to Sue, kneels in front of her and takes her hand. He says "Sue, you are one beautiful woman and I really enjoyed our time together last night."

Sue says "Thanks, Marcus. I really enjoyed it too. Please pass the word. I seems to get more women than men at our orgies. I attend these orgies to get some cock. The good news is I'm not stretched out. John made sure this morning." Marcus laughs and gives John a thumbs up. John smiles at him.

Marcus says "I'll mention how great you are to all the guys."

Adriana sits on John's lap and French kisses him long and deep.

Adriana says "Once again, you were awesome last night, John. You are a hell of a man and Vanessa is a very lucky woman." She French kisses me again. She gets up and grabs Vanessa and French kisses her too. She says "I want to thank you all for inviting us. Last night was one of the best New Year's Eves ever. We'll see you later but don't forget us for the next party."

Mike and Linda walk out and Mike grabs Vanessa and thanks her for a great time last night. Linda goes over and sits on John's lap. She says "John, we need to get together at the next party or maybe at the Swingers' club. I need you to fuck me good, baby." John promises to do his best to put her in his rotation for the next orgy or at the Swingers' club. He tells her he knows Mike likes to fuck Vanessa at parties. "But maybe we could get together for a private swap."

She smiles at that. "Now that's a good idea!"

Mike walks over to John and shakes his hand. "Thanks for the intro to BDSM last night. I really enjoyed that."

John says "I'm glad you enjoyed it. If you and Linda want to join us sometime for our BDSM nights, let me know."

"Okay, John, Thanks. I don't know if she'd enjoy it though."

John looks at Linda and says "Linda, did you like the spanking I gave you at my birthday orgy?"

She blushes and says "It wasn't too bad. I might want to try that again. I didn't like the orgasm denial though." I smile.

"Mike, I think you and Linda need to experiment a little with some light BDSM. Maybe a little spanking and tying her up to fuck her good."

Mike smiles and says "We'll talk about it, John. Thanks." They head for the door.

George and Maryanne walk out and Maryanne goes and sits in John's lap. "John, I told George about what I wanted and he was very surprised. He said he's fine with learning how to do whatever I need. He's a good man. So can we get together soon to let me try out some BDSM?"

John says "Sure, Maryanne. I'll let you know when." She French kisses him and gets up.

George shakes John's hand and says "I was surprised that she was interested in BDSM but I love her so much I'm willing to learn how to do whatever she wants. Teach me, John."

John smiles and says "You got it, George. I'll let you know when." They thank us and leave.

Tim and JoAnn walk out of the kitchen and JoAnn comes and sits on John's lap. She says "John, put me on your rotation for the next party, PLEASE!"

He says "You got it, hot stuff." She laughs. "Maybe we should just do a private swap every once in a while. Adriana and Hoshi like to monopolize my time during the orgies."

JoAnn says "Now that sounds great. Let's schedule one."

Tim grabs Vanessa and thanks her for a wonderful time lasts night. She tells him she enjoyed it and looks forward to the next party.

John and Julia walk out of the kitchen and Julia walks over to John and kneels. She says "John, last night was awesome. Thank you for everything. John asked me not to call you Master. I hope that is okay with you, Sir."

John smiles and says "That's perfect, Julia. He's your Master. You can call me Sir when we are in the dungeon."

She stands up and French kisses him.

John bends down and French kisses Vanessa and thanks her for their time together. Vanessa thanks him back. He shakes John's hand and says "Let us know when we can come over for more training, John."

John says "No problem, John. I'll let you know."

Carl gets up and says he has to go. He shakes everyone's hand and says "Thanks so much for inviting me. It was great fun." He walks back over to me and says "Joan, thanks for this morning in the shower. I really enjoyed being with you." He gives me a deep French kiss. He says goodbye and walks out.

Joe walks out of the kitchen and kisses Maria thanking her. He thanks everyone and leaves.

Well, everyone is gone. Now we have to clean up. It takes us most of the morning. John spends a couple of hours cleaning the dungeon. He later told us that Julia's juices are everywhere. He sanitized the whole place and all the implements. We all finally collapse on the couches in the living room. We watch TV for a while. John says he's got a headache and Sue says she's getting one. We basically spend the rest of the day resting.

January 3rd - We talk about Maria's birthday.

John asks Sue what she thinks we should do for Maria's birthday on the 12th. She says she'd like to do something different. No BDSM. Maybe a family trip to somewhere warm, like Miami Beach. Vanessa and John look at each other and smile. I'm ready, let's go. I'm already tired of winter so that sounds good to me. The way John and Vanessa are looking at each other and smiling, I'm think they have the same opinion of winter. We three tell Sue to set it up, we'd love to go. Sue is planning on a 3 day weekend in Miami. Sue and Maria are going to have to schedule a couple of days off. John, Vanessa and I don't work so it's no problem for us.

Sue tells Maria and Maria's thrilled. Both of them work on getting time off to go on this trip. By January 5th, they both have arraigned time off from work between January 10th and the 15th. Sue makes the reservations and pays for everything. She's got us a suite in one of the better hotels in Miami. It's got two king-sized beds, a small kitchenette and a fairly large bathroom with a huge shower that we will all fit into. We are flying down on the 10th and back on the 15th. Sue says for the 12th, Maria's birthday, she wants to do a rotational fuck like we did for her birthday. First phase is a regular fuck and the second phase is ass fucking and Maria has to make John cum in her ass. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Vanessa and John set up a BDSM sessions with Julia and John on the 18th and with George and Maryanne on the 20th. They also have a full swap with Mike and Linda set up for the 25th at the Swingers' club and with Tim and JoAnn on the 30th here in their bedroom, since they are not members of the Swingers' club.

I can't wait to watch the BDSM sessions since John has put up a half dozen video cameras and the feed goes to a video distribution system connected to the 70" TV in the living room. I'm going to be there watching. He even hung a sign that warns of video taping on the dungeon door. He says that was a Christmas gift from himself to himself.

January 5th - Family meeting.

Sue is off today so John calls a family meeting about the nude wrestling.

"Okay, I called this meeting because I have an idea of another fun way to do some more exercise. I talked with Maria about this idea on New Year's Eve and she likes it too." He smiles at Maria and she gives him a big smile.

"My idea is to set up a small wrestling ring in the basement in the southwest corner. There's plenty of room there. What we would do is have a nude wrestling tournament. We would have you four ladies pull numbers out of a hat. It would have two #1 and two #2 in it and the number ones would wrestle and the number twos would wrestle...in the nude. The winner would be able to demand any sex from the loser. The loser will get no orgasms. Then the number twos would wrestle also. The winner there would do the same thing. Any sex you wanted and any number of orgasm within reason. Then after say an hour or two break, the two winners would team up to wrestle me. Again whoever wins that match gets to do whatever they want sexually to the loser or losers. The loser or losers will not get to cum."

John looks around at us women. "So what do you think ladies? I think I might be at a disadvantage for the final match but I'm willing to give it a try."

Sue says "I like it. It should help nearly all muscles of the body. And I like the reward at the end."

I say "I like it too."

Vanessa says "I think I might be losing a lot but as long as my husband takes care of me at the end of the night, I'm in too."

"Okay, we are going to have to develop some rules and figure out how someone will win. But I think it will be fun."

They all agree. We talk about rules. Maximum number of orgasm for the winner will be four. The winner will win via a shoulder pin or via the loser submitting. For the final match with me, it will be two on one. No hair pulling. No oils on the body. No actual hurting of an opponent such as gouging eyes, hitting or punching of genitals or breasts. This is for fun, exercise and sex. Everyone agrees with the rules.

John says he'll work on getting the ring ready.

To be continued...