All Comments on 'Job Benefits'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot Story

I look forward to reading futher adventures. Thanks for the very Hot read!

Cousin-BarbCousin-Barbover 16 years ago
I see that Patricia 51 has a lot of previous -----

offerings---I intend to study them fully---This example was nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not Real unless it is rape

Yeah right a normal young woman is going to have anything to do with an old bag boss or an old geezer male perv. The attraction is never there and lesbian makes it 10 times more not in the not going to happen.

Nothing is sexual or sensual about prostitution and that is all it comes to in old geezers and young people and in every form it is rape whether agreed to or not.

Bridget69Bridget69over 16 years ago
Good job!

Shows that there is such a thing as mixing business with pleasure. Very nice.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 16 years ago
A very well done romantic lesbian story

I don't read lesbian stories but when I saw your moniker I had to read it. It was a very good romance and I just skipped over the sex scene as it didn’t interest me. You are one of the better writers on Literotica.<P>I found the story (less the sex scene) very entertaining. Thank you<P>PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

In 90% of all lesbian stories the husbands are dead, or cheated with the neighbor while his own wife look like cindy crawford and is sexy as hell.

When i read accident = 00

rgraham666rgraham666over 16 years ago
Nice work

As always, patricia.

Thoroughly enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
oh dear, more pantyhose!

...how does pantyhose ever have any sexiness about it? It breeds bacteria, smelly cunt smells and looks appalling. I lost the eroticism when they began pantyhose talk. When I am with another woman only bare or stockings will do. Please, excuse the pun, lose the pantyhose (or tights as we call them here - because they are tight bacteria breeding cunt and arse covers!). Sorry, but you write such erotic prose and then lose it with an imagery that is more akin to fetish behaviour than mainstream. Sofi x

gotranegotraneabout 16 years ago
Don't Sweat It, Just Enjoy It!

Don't sweat the "pantyhose talk"! Some of "us" enjoy it! In fact, I hope that that's the part of your stories that remain constant! Pantyhose, at least in some circles, are still a part of everyday life. So including them is part of what makes it sexy. If you don't believe it, try wearing some sometime with the right outfit, and see what reactions you get!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Ah boss and pantyhose.Narelle was the new owner of a slightly upmarket clothing store.Tall,62,she had employed me from the last owner,i am 56,average height,a size 14 so cuddly fits my best description.We are both married.A new range of dresses arrived,she asked could i stay after close and help her hang and display them.We were hanging them up when Narelle said the dresses look rather small for their sizing.I hadnt noticed,she said here is a 14,would you mind,trying it.Sure,i took ,my blouse and skirt off,she looked at me,in my bra and pantyhose and commented,it was nice to see someone else wear pantyhose.I put the dress on,it seemed a bit tight. Would you mind trying a 16,sure ,i did,it seemed o.k.She moved over,positioning the dress,her hands brushed my breasts,then holding them firmly,she adjusted the dress,it looks good on you,turning me around,facing her,she simply moved towards me,her hand under the dress,palm against my hosed pussy,her finger tracing along it.I didnt move,shock,i dont know but with her other hand she pulled the dress off my shoulders,exposing my bra.She looked at me,undo it,her finger pushing against my now some what damp pussy,undo it,i did and immediately her mouth went over my breast,sucking,my nipple going hard,her finger more insistent.Pull them down,i wiggled out of my hose and immediately her finger entered me,pushing inside, rubbing,my legs bending as she continued to suck my breasts,then 2 fingers,slowly working inside me.Oh my,what is happening.She stopped,moving behind me,pulling the dress off,then guided me to a footwear lounge,laying me down,between my legs,the 2 fingers back inside me,1 back out,wet,moving around my anus,now her tongue licking my pussy,1 finger in my pussy,1 moving just inside my bottom,i couldnt help it,i orgasmed ,hard,strong,noisely as she brought me to a high and back down again.She moved away,removed her dress and sat back in a chair,the front of her pantyhose noticeably wet,as her finger moved inside,her head back as she orgasmed.I dressed in silence,we looked at each other,the beginning of a new adventure for me.

kbone1kbone17 months ago

This is a fatally GREAT story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous