Jobsite Surprise

Story Info
Landscaper gets more than he barganed for.
1.7k words
4.43
156.8k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Owning your own Landscaping business definitely has its advantages. Make your own hours, do the jobs you want, meet interesting people….The last one is the best.

The other afternoon I went to deliver an estimate for a large gardening job I had been working on. When I arrived at the house I rang the bell and waited. There were two cars in the driveway but no answer at the door, so I walked around the back to the pool. As I came around the corner to the large hedgerow separating the back yard from the pool I heard two female voices talking and giggling. Passing the hedge, I froze dead in my tracks. My eyes flew open wide and my jaw dropped at what I saw.

Beside the pool, the lady of the house was making out with one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. First, let me describe my customer’s wife. Angela’s a stunning 45 year old redhead with large tits that have only the slightest sag, narrow waist, a great curvy ass and shapely legs. The woman she was necking with was no slouch either. Probably 10 years younger, the brunette had smaller but firmer tits, a tight stomach and ass and great legs. Neither was wearing a top, only bikini bottoms and each was feeling the other’s tits and asses while they frenched. My cock grew instantly hard while I stood mute, watching.

I don’t know how long I stood there, but something must have caught Angela’s attention because she momentarily broke her embrace and looked straight at me. Apparently unconcerned, neither made any attempt to cover up, she looked straight at me and said, “Oh, Jay…I completely forgot you were coming by. Please come have a seat.”

I walked over to the side of the pool, holding my clipboard in front of me to hide my now raging hard-on. As I sat down in front of these two gorgeous creatures, Angela turned to her friend and Said, “Tanya, be a dear and grab our guest a beer.”

“Sure.” responded the brunette. She Sauntered off with my eyes devouring the rhythm of her walk as her ass swayed from side to side. Just then, Angela cleared her throat, so I turned my attention to her.

“So you liked what you saw?” she asked boldly.

Caught off guard, my response was simply, “Uh…Yeah…Sure…”

Angela sat next to me on the lounge chair, resting her hand on my thigh just below my clipboard. Running her hand up under it, she began to stroke my stone hard erection through my shorts. “Seems you liked it a lot.” she commented. About that time, Tanya returned with a beer for me, which I accepted gratefully.

I took a long drink as Angela moved my clipboard aside and unzipped my shorts, causing my full 9” cock to spring from its confinement. “Ooo! Look what I found!” she squealed.

“Nice.” commented Tanya, “Glad I’m not the only one to bring some meat to this party!”

I didn’t understand her comment, but had no time to contemplate it as Angela laid her lips on mine, driving her tongue into my mouth as Tanya dropped to her knees and inhaled my bone to the root.

My head swam as Angela frenched me and Tanya expertly deep throated my cock. Looking down, I saw Tanya gazing up at me, swallowing my whole member, spit rolling off her chin while her hand was busily playing in Angela’s bikini bottoms.

Breaking our embrace, Angela stood, dropped her bikini and said, “I need some of that!” Straddling me, I watched as Tanya guided my rock hard prick to Angela’ soaking wet Cunt. Slowly she began to ride me while Tanya started licking my balls. In ecstasy, I closed my eyes, soaking in the exquisite sensation of Angela’s hot pussy and Tanya’s expert tongue alternating between my balls and my asshole.

Sliding in and out of Angela’s tight cunt was so incredible, I hardly noticed that Tanya had stopped her oral ministrations and moved around to the head of the lounge chair. My eyes were still closed when I felt Tanya sit directly on my face, her asshole in line with my tongue. Opening my eyes, all I could see was the crack of her ass separating those beautiful cheeks. I heard slurping noises. Assuming Angela had begun to eat her pussy, I drove my tongue into the rosebud of her ass as deep as I could, rimming her for all I was worth. Tanya moaned loudly and ground her ass into my face harder.

The slurping noises stopped and Angela spoke.” Should we show him your surprise, my dear?”

“Do you think we should?“ responded Tanya.

“Oh, yeah. It’ll blow his mind”

“Ok, then.” Tanya said as she stood to reveal the biggest cock I’d ever seen. It was at least 12” long and looked as thick as a beer can.

Startled beyond belief, all I could do was lie there and say, “Holy shit.” as Angela continued to suck Tanya’s magnificent member. Slowly, she took it all down her throat and held it there until she gagged ever so slightly. Then with drawing her mouth until, spit rolling down her face, the head came back in to view. Repeatedly she impaled her throat on Tanya’s cock and her cunt on mine while I watched, transfixed.

Finally, Tanya pulled away, saying “Now its his turn!”

I lay there, unable or unwilling to move, while Angela rode me like a woman possessed and Tanya took hold of my head. Ever so slowly, I watched as Tanya’s huge prick moved towards my mouth. With one hand on my head and the other on her dick, she began to rub it across my face. I kissed her cock, tentatively at first, but then began to lick it. As I got more into it, my lips parted and she began to thrust into my mouth. I sucked as she shoved more and more of her huge member into my now willing mouth, but I gagged at less than half of it.

Tanya laughed, “He loves it! Look at the little cock sucker!”

I did love it! Angela’s warm, wet pussy wrapped around my cock and Tanya’s tremendous prick trying to invade my throat was more than I could stand. I came, shooting load after load of sperm into Angela. The feel of my sperm flooding her cunt sent her over the edge, howling, she came, thrashing on top of me. Tanya came, too, filling my mouth to over flowing with her salty seed.

Spent, we lay there for a moment, until we had recovered a little. Angela leaned for ward and began to lick and kiss me, recovering the spunk I’d missed. Tanya laid her cock between our kissing mouths, her eyes watching as her cum moved back and forth between our mouths.

We were all spent, so Angela pulled off my cock and both she and Tanya starched out on lounges next to mine to bask in the after-glow of our coupling and the afternoon sun.

I must have dozed off because the next thing I was aware of, the sun was sinking and Angela and Tanya were nowhere to be found. Looking around, I saw the patio door standing open and decided to investigate. What I saw when I stepped through the door was all the encouragement my cock needed to return to full hardness. Tanya and Andrea were on a luxurious leather couch in the living room locked in a 69. Angela was sitting on Tanya’s face, grinding her pussy and ass into Tanya’s face while she did her level best to swallow as much of her huge meat pole. Spit drooled from the corners of her mouth, coating Tanya’s cocked balls.

For several minutes, they continued to lick and suck at each other while I stood watching them perform their lewd dance, stroking myself to full erection. Finally, Tanya looked across the room at me and motioned for me to approach saying, “ Bring that over here where we can make some use of it!”

That was all the invitation I needed. Walking over, I stood above Tanya’s face with my dick in perfect line with Angela’s tight pussy. Slowly, I pushed forward, sliding into her sopping wet cunt in one stroke. Tanya began to lick my ass, jamming her tongue into my asshole with each stroke of my cock in Angela’s hot snatch. Soon my ass was slick with her spit, running down my cock and coating my balls.

Angela pulled forward off my cock and said, “I need two at once!” Sliding down Tanya’s belly, she positioned herself above Tanya’s 12” prick and slowly sank down on it until all of it was buried deep inside her. Both moaned as Angela began to ride up and down, in and out. I had the perfect view of her lovely pussy stretched to capacity, taking all of Tanya’s big, beautiful cock.

“Fuck my ass, stud!” Angela moaned, “ Use my backdoor!“ reaching back and spreading her cheeks apart to give me the perfect view of her tight little rosebud. She only had to ask me once. I slid forward, down Tanya’s belly, aimed my cock at her asshole and shoved slowly. Angela groaned, though in pain or pleasure I couldn’t tell, as I began to fuck her ass, giving her long, hard strokes in unison with Tanya.

We fucked like that for several minutes, Tanya in Angela’s pussy and me in her ass. Sometimes our strokes were in unison, other times we alternated, plowing Angela to one orgasm after another. Tanya took her finger and shoved it into my ass. That was all it took. All of us came at the same time. Angela screaming, Tanya in her pussy and me in her ass.

I rolled off the two of them onto the floor, spent. Angela moved off of Tanya, stood over me and slowly lowered herself until she was sitting on my face. Tanya’s come poured out of her cunt and into my mouth. I ate like a starving man while Tanya crouched down behind her and licked my come from her ass.

Angela climbed off my face and I sat up. Turning to face the two of them, we all embraced in a three way kiss, swapping each other’s come back and forth in our mouths. Finally we collapsed in a heap on the couch, intertwined, to rest until the next time…