Jodi's Story: Road to Being a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jodired
jodired
258 Followers

He went to his dresser and opened a laptop computer and powered it up, He brought up pornographic movies, things I knew about in theory but had never actually encountered them. "Watch and learn something, cunt!" He snarled. I saw things I had never even heard about before. Beautiful white women were being fucked by 2, 3, 4 and more Black Men. These women were being fucked in the ass. Men were cumming on their faces and other women were licking and sucking on each other and pleasuring each other sexually. "You like that, bitch? What if I bring some other slut in here and have you two go at each other. Huh?" As His obscene question rattled in my mind, I slid over to Him and, without being directed to, took His flaccid cock into my mouth and began sucking Him up again.

Before long He was erect again. He was not as hard and turgid as before, but easily harder than my husband had ever been.

"Time for some assfucking bitch. Assume the position!" and laughed.

Having seen the videos and how the Black Men fucked the white women in the ass, I rolled over onto my stomach and hoisted my rear end into the air. When He did not respond, I reached back and pulled by ass cheeks open, as I had seen one of the women in the video do. Still nothing happened. "Please," I begged as I turned my head toward Him. My voice was plaintively.

"Please WHAT, bitch?"

"Please fuck me"

"How? Where?"

"In my ass."

Laughing crudely, He climbed onto the bed behind me and positioned Himself as I had seen the Men on the video do. He reached under me and collected some cum that was still oozing out of me and used it to lubricate His cockhead and the opening of my anus. Then He positioned His cock at my anus, grabbed a double handful of my hair....and pushed.

"EEEE" I screamed. I could not believe how much it hurt. I struggled to get away from Him, but He had too strong a hold on my hair. He pushed again. "NO IT HURTS! TAKE IT OUT! PLEASE NO!"

But it did no good. He continued to push deeper and deeper into my ass. He stretched me and tore me and brutalized me.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!" He ordered, but I just couldn't. I continued to wail and cry and scream from the pain. Cursing down at me, He shoved a pillow into my face and effectively muffled my screams. I continued to scream and cry but now no one outside the room heard me, so He continued to plunder my tender ass.

Finally He stopped pushing. The pain stopped building although it stayed at a high level. He was so deep. He was ALL the way in. He rotated His hips a few times, stretching my ass out a bit more. Then he began to withdraw. I sighed and thanked Him because I thought it was over. As His cockhead popped out of my ass, I raised my head to thank Him. Just then He took one hand and slide it under me, probing till he found my clitoris. Squeezing it, He immediately sent me into spasms of pleasure, and had me on the verge of an orgasm in seconds. Frantically I humped myself on His hand, begging Him to make me cum. And just as my orgasm began, He began to push his cock back into my ass.

"AH, OH NO!" I was wracked by a delicious combination of intense pleasure and searing pain. The harder I climaxed, the deeper He pushed into my ass. I felt like I was going out of my mind, and soon found myself WANTING Him to take my ass. I was BEGGING Him to ass fuck me. He continued this dual assault on me as he made me cum with His hand while reaming my ass with His cock.

This went on and on and on. He had cum twice already so He was not close to cumming yet. He pushed me through one, two, three, four, five hard orgasms. I lost count. They all just seemed to run from one to the next. Gradually I realized that He was pulling my head back by the hair again with BOTH hands, which meant He was no longer frigging my clitoris. It was MY hand in my cunt. MY hand was rubbing my clitoris. MY hand was making me cum! And I was cumming and cumming and cumming and cumming from His ass fuck! The sheer depravity of this totally overwhelmed me. I came so hard I almost passed out.

"OH GOD! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY ASS! FUCH ME! FUCK MY ASS PLEASE!"

"Whose ass is this, bitch?"

"YOURS!"

"Whose cunt is it, slut?"

"YOURS! ALL YOURS"

"Whatever I want? Whenever I want?"

"YES, YES, GOD YES. ANYTHING!"

And then I felt Him begin to cum with a roar. He pumped His hot cum into my ass. I was writhing and twisting and screaming.

The next thing I knew, He had pulled my head back to His cock. "Clean it up, bitch! Clean it all up!"

I immediately crammed His deflating cock into my mouth and sucked and licked it clean, then moved to His balls. When He was satisfied, He pushed me away with His foot.

"That's enough bitch. Get out!"

I blinked and stammered.

"Why? What did I do wrong? What else can I do for You? Please!" But He just started putting on His clothes and said He had other plans. He was seeing another white wife that night and that He needed me to be gone. He said He was through with me. Humiliated, I went to my knees and begged to be allowed to stay with Him. My husband and child were a distant memory at the moment. He became angry that I wasn't getting dressed, so He gathered up all my clothes and threw them out the motel room door!

"Go get 'em bitch, and LEAVE!" and with that he grabbed me by the hair and dragged me to the door. He pushed me out of the room, totally naked and slammed the door. I immediately began knocking and pounding on the door, begging to be let back in, but to no avail. Realizing anyone passing by could see me naked, I hurriedly got back into my clothes and retrieved my purse. Looking around I could see that the motel was just across a busy street and down the block from the restaurant where I had begun my day. I hurried back to my car. I don't know if it was my imagination or not, but I felt like every passing car had Men in it who could look at me and know exactly what I had been doing. I got into my minivan and began to drive home, almost like a robot, not really thinking about what I was doing.

It after 6 PM and getting late. I had been in the motel room for over 6 hours. In my rearview mirror I could see that my face was a mess. My makeup was all gone and I had semen splattered on my face and in my hair. By some miracle, when I arrived home I found no one else there. I remembered that my child had a Scout meeting after school and would get a ride home from a friend, and apparently my husband was working later than usual. I rushed into the bathroom and stripped, burying my soiled clothes in the bottom of the clothes hamper. I was stunned when I saw myself in the full-length mirror. My breasts were covered with teeth marks; my buttocks were red and swollen from being repeatedly slapped. And my vagina, my CUNT, as I now thought of it, was gaping and open, and was oozing semen. I felt more semen leaking from my anus. Fortunately, my husband almost never saw me nude so I wasn't worried about him seeing my condition. I took a hot shower to rinse the cum of my used body and then dressed again. My husband was home by the time I got out of the shower, wondering why dinner was not ready (as was out routine). I told him that I had had a rough day at work, very physically tiring, up and down the ladder all day long. He accepted that without question and suggested we go out to eat. There is a small diner about 10 miles from our house that we frequent, and that's where we ate. As I sat there with my husband and child, I could feel more of the Black Man's cum ooze from my ass. I still didn't know his name. It was so hard to make idle conversation with my family. My mind was reliving all of the lewd, dirty, perverted, yet joyous and wonderful things I had done that day.

That night as I lay beside my sleeping husband, I knew that my life had changed. I would never again be the sweet, demure, sexless woman I had been up to that point. I was determined to avoid being caught because I still loved my husband and my child. I thought that if I planned it right, I could maintain my family while still being able to be FUCKED the way I now craved.

The next day I was so sore I could barely move. But by late morning I was dressed and on my way back into town. I was determined to find this Man and get Him to fuck me again. At the motel I was met by a maid who said the Man in that room had checked out that morning. At the front desk the female clerk told me He came through town about every other month on business.

"I assume you spent some time in His room?" she said smiling at me. I sheepishly nodded.

"Lots of women do and most of us who work here at the hotel have spent an afternoon with Him." And I blushed, but felt closer to her for our common bond.

Not knowing where else to go, I went back to the restaurant where it all started. The Man I was seeking was not there, but other Black Men were. I stood in the lobby for a few minutes, and was soon approached by a 30-ish Black Man. He was large in build, towering over me. I felt weak and submissive towards Him and knew immediately that I would do anything and everything that He demanded of me.

"You here for Black, bitch?" he asked. I nodded submissively.

Twenty minutes later we were in another motel room. He was not as skilled sexually as the Man from the day before, but I still climaxed over and over and over. I screamed with pain and with pure joy. He used me orally, then vaginally, and then anally. I cleaned His cock with my mouth each time. He called me vile, filthy, degrading names and even urinated on my face when He was done with me. I told Him I loved Him. And then He walked out and left me there. I was gloriously happy.

So, this has been my life has been for the past 11 years. I have other true stories to tell from my experiences. I have found many Black Men at that same restaurant, but also in other bars and in public places. I have become quite adept at showing Black Men that I am Their whore to use for that day. Black Men say I am a "good fuck" and that I am very accomplished with my oral skills.

Along the way, I've found that there are many, many women like me. They are seemingly conservative white wives who are now sluts for Black Men with hard cocks. We talk about our adventures and share tips on how to get the most out of our addiction. And at times we share Black Men and also perform sex acts on each other for the Black Men's amusement. The odds are that you know women like us but have no idea what sluts we really are.

jodired
jodired
258 Followers
12