Joe & Friends_2_Widow + Widower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harvey gives a snide remark to Brenda and his father that included prostitution references and racial slurs, then slams the door. This came out of the same mouth with which he kissed his Vietnamese-descended girlfriend, but he just didn't like his mother replaced so soon.

Brenda continued to enjoy impaling herself on Nick's cock. She did all the thrusting work. She began to "feel the burn" in her legs and stood then laid with her ass near at the foot of her bed, and her feet and back on the mattress and legs splayed as wide as they could in this position. "Stand up, bring little Nicky into my pussy. I've got a hot pussy to keep your naked cock warm."

Nick smiled at the suggestion, stood, gave her bald mons a kiss. "Quit teasing and start fucking! It's not like you don't have the equipment for the job." She kept the tone of voice light.

Nick replied "You want to feel equipment, here's equipment." He shoved it in quickly, so quickly she screamed a short scream of surprise (and a little pain). Nick laid nearly prone on her chest, Frenching her as she screamed and moaned into his deep kisses. This wasn't his first evening of intercourse since he had his wife cremated, but he was as excited as a teenager getting his first look at a naked lover with the lights on. Nick came before Brenda could and collapsed panting on her chest.

Brenda rolled him off, gave him a breather and then demanded he get her off. After a short recovery, he remounted her and fucked her, his cock surrounded by his seed and her secretions. After a few moments of missionary, he got off dragged her to the foot of the bed, flipped her tit side down, and fucked her hard. He licked the nape of her neck with a spit drenched tongue. Brenda moaned getting more aroused at his actions. Finally she panted and moaned loudly and Nick felt redeemed (finally getting her orgasms as well).

They slept in the bed and let their erotic secretions stain their bed sheets. They loved each other but neither noticed the other as they were when woke up:

Nick kissing and fondling Brenda's curves and saying, "Good morning Michelle; I love these curves." (the late Mrs. Sabin, Lieutenant Colonel Michelle U. Victor, Army JAG corps, was a slender 3/4 Greek, 1/4 English woman of Brenda's height and fifty pounds closer to svelt).

Brenda replied, "Thanks, Billy Ray, I have always loved how accepting you are. I've missed you." (William Raymond Jackson, was Professora Jackson's late husband).

Brenda got her first illness from Nick as a lover: a yeast infection from a scrap of cake that wasn't cleaned out of her (and most lovers share a cold or seasonal flu as their first illness... just another way they were unusual).

12