The Bet

Story Info
One should always honor a bet despite the ridiculousness.
3.3k words
4.4
34.5k
55

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis Freeman rolled her eyes watching her office competition schmooze with the partners. Richard Vickers was such a kiss ass. He was intelligent, a hard worker and relentless in the courtroom, so she would give him that. He wasn't the typical mediocre white man who got his job by who he knows, so his work ethic never came into question, but Vickers was just an overall asshole.

The day she got hired she knew from the start that he didn't like her. They would have playful banter back and forth but he was too cocky for her taste. It was okay to be confident in your abilities but he took it to a whole different level. So much so that most of the people in the office weren't too fond of him. He did have his crew of lackeys but none of them stepped to her like he did.

"Oh Freeman, is that jealousy I see in your eyes?" Richard drawled as he drew closer to Alexis.

"Jealous of who? You? Oh Vickers, why would I ever be jealous of you? There's nothing that you have that I could possibly want." she crooned looking up at him from her seated position.

"Maybe because the partners were discussing with me the possibility of joining their ranks. Maybe if I'm feeling magnanimous, I'll give you a few pointers." he looked at his nails nonchalantly then buffed them on his shirt with a satisfied smirk. He loved seeing her eyes widen just a fraction at the news he just dropped on her lap.

Grabbing her laptop bag that doubled as a briefcase, Alexis stood up to step close to Richard, invading his space, "Second best as always. They gave me that exact same talk yesterday before closing time. But if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting to attend...Dick." she adjusted his tie, patted him on the cheek then turned to leave, knowing he was staring daggers at her back.

Gritting his teeth he watched the gentle sway of her hips as she walked away. If he was attracted to her, he would want to bend her over her desk and fuck that smug smile of her face. She knew he hated to be called Dick, but the way her lips pursed with a suppressed smile made his manhood twitch every time.

Freeman was an arrogant bitch towards him, he wondered why people adored her so much. All she had to do was bat those midnight brown eyes and flash her cutesy smile and everyone was putty in her hands. Having tits and a nice ass made men want to fuck her and her fake innocence made the women vie for her attention. It never worked on him though. He could see right through her.

Richard will admit that she was a looker. All the men in the office talked about how beautiful she is. The smooth dark color of her skin always seemed to glow. She had those round eyes that made her look like a harmless doll instead of the spiky bitch he knew her to be. The outfits she wore accentuated her curves. Her tops were usually loose enough to hide the actual size of her breasts but the dresses and skirts she wore could never hide her plump killer ass that bounced with her steps. He loved when she wore her curly hair in a bun that exposed her graceful neck. It allowed him to visualize what she would look like on her knees as he fed her his cock while holding her hair in his fist.

He watched her walk away in her tight skirt with a zipper running the length of her bottom half leading to taunt calf muscles and her little feet encased in shiny black heels that didn't make her any taller. She had great curves but her pouty little lips were her best feature. They looked soft and inviting but always held a hint of mischief when she smirked that frustrating cocky smirk of hers.

Clearing his throat, he straightened the tie she just adjusted and walked to his desk to do research for his next case. He didn't like that he allowed her to get under his skin. He never let anyone else get to him like she did. It was probably because she was his only real competition in the office and if he wanted to make it to partner then she was the one to beat.

Luckily the work day was over. He gathered his belongings and ran to catch the elevator before it closed. He looked up to see Andre from accounting move from the corner revealing a smiling Alexis. Her smile looked laced with desire but as soon as she laid eyes on him, her smile morphed into a scowl. She looked so fuckable when she gave him that look and she gave it to him often.

Andre cleared his throat, "Going down?" he asked Richard.

"Seems like I'm not the only one going down." Richard mumbled, extremely satisfied with his clever double entendre. Hearing the small embarrassed gasp from Alexis was more satisfying.

When they made it to the parking lot, Andre held the elevator door open for her and they both watched as she switched to her shiny black sedan like she didn't have a care in the world. He heard Andre grunt in appreciation under his breath making Richard's face screw up in distaste. Quickly he said good bye to Andre and drove home trying to figure out a way to get on top.

Alexis pumped the vibrating toy in and out of her sopping wet pussy with thoughts of Andre floating around her head. Every time she got a little worked up, she had to relieve her stress with an orgasm but lately her toy wasn't enough. She thought Andre would have stepped up and asked her for a date, so she could put an end to her dry spell but he kept teasing her. Maybe he had a girlfriend and that's why he never asked her out?

Whatever his situation was, he needed to make up his mind soon before she found someone else to scratch that impossible itch for her. Breathing heavily she could feel her climax trying to make its way through her. Adjusting the mechanism so that the two ears were sandwiching her hard bud, her back arched off the mattress. Holding the toy just so, she let out a long satisfied moan to her ceiling. Yes it was satisfying but she knew she wasn't reaching her full potential.

"Motherfuc-" Alexis cut off her curse as she watched a silver Charger take her unassigned permanent parking spot. She idled to see who climbed out and who she needed to cut. Unfolding his body from the car, Vickers exited the typical doucebag car. The asshole even had the nerve to smile and wave.

"Asshole." she muttered under her breath as she gathered the pastries and coffee she brought the office because she was in a good mood.

"You need help with that beautiful?" Andre caught up to her at the elevator.

"I would love your help, thank you." she passed him the trays full of coffee cups.

"Wow did you get me one?" he joked pressing the button for her floor.

"Of course I did. It's the one with the heart on the lid." Alexis gave him a full smile looking up at him.

Richard rolled his eyes at their display of flirting, "Did I get one?" he knew she didn't get him one, he was just tired of hearing their vomit inducing banter.

"I sure did." she pondered the cups picking one up handing it to him, "Here you go, this one is yours." she gave him a too sweet smile.

Narrowing his eyes with suspicion, he took the cup seeing that the name 'Dick' was scrawled on the top. Clenching his jaw so she wouldn't get the satisfaction of seeing him ticked, he took a hesitant sip. Hopefully she didn't get the barista to poison him. It tasted exactly how he liked it, black with one sugar and a hint of honey.

"I knew you were good for something." Richard said in a condescending voice before exiting the elevator. 'What was she playing at' he wondered.

Richards sucked his teeth in annoyance when everyone gushed about how 'nice' and 'sweet' Freeman was to bring breakfast. She knew how to play the game right, maybe he should too. He quickly threw out that idea, there was no way he was sucking up to people who didn't further his career.

His attention was piqued when he saw the partners walking to her desk with serious looks on their faces. He couldn't hear from this far but he hoped she was getting chewed out for something. Smugly typing away at the idea of her getting her pretty little ass handed to her, his attitude got better.

Mid-type he felt the presence of others hovering over him. He looked up to see the partners with Freeman to the side fidgeting with her curve hugging pants, "Mr. Vickers, if you don't mind following us to the conference room." he knew it wasn't a question, it was an order.

As he followed them to the room he made eye contact with his coworker and friend over his computer with a 'what's going on' look. He shrugged his shoulders and continued the long walk. He tried to think of what he could have done but came up short. He won his last case which was a difficult one with little evidence until he found the evidence was tampered with and his client was being framed for embezzling money.

There was no way he could be in trouble. The look on Freeman's face was different though, she looked like she was about to have a mild heart attack. Maybe they found out about her and Andre from accounting? There were no rules against them dating since they were from two different areas or maybe the rules were changed and she was about to get fired and he was about to get a promotion. He honestly didn't want her to go because she was great at her job and just because she was fucking a coworker didn't mean they had to terminate her employment. He knew plenty of the men who were fucking their secretaries in this very building.

"Miss. Freeman, Mr. Vickers, it is no surprise that you two are our top attorneys at the firm. Mr. Lyle will be retiring after putting in thirty odd good years into the company and wants to promote one of you. Now we can only promote one so we decided some healthy competition would help us make our choice. You both will be given a mock up that will weed out which one of you are more suited to handle a high profile case we have coming up." Mr. Scott detailed them on what was going to happen. Richard was ecstatic.

Finally he could go head to head with Freeman and prove who was the better man. Feeling pleased with himself, he shook each of the partners hands then wished Freeman good luck. Her face was apprehensive, making him feel all the more better. If she couldn't handle a fake case, there is no way she could handle an actual career making case like the one that was up for grabs.

Alexis was feeling great. She knew she had the capabilities to mop the floor with Vickers smug face. The way his baby blues lit up like he was thrown an easy win made her seriously reconsider her pacifist nature.

She felt a tug on her arm. Turning around, she was greeted with those baby blues once more. He leaned down so close that she could smell his slight fragrant cologne, "You may as well just give up now to save yourself some embarrassment." a shiver went through her body as his whisper caressed her ear.

"Oh I'm not worried, I'm positive I'll come out on top." Alexis was playing a dangerous game. Her lips were so close to his as she stared daggers into his ocean eyes.

"I bet you like being on top Freeman." smirking, Richard walked away.

"As long as it's on top of you Vickers." Alexis closed her eyes in stupidity knowing how sexual that came off.

He did a quick turn to arch his eyebrow at her. She wanted the floor to open up and swallow her. Obviously Vickers was a very handsome man. Not too tall, maybe about 5'10, slender with enough muscle to show he worked out but not overly big. He had beautiful shining blue eyes with short but thick lashes. His lips were not thin but not juicy like hers either, they were a happy medium which revealed pearly white teeth when he smiled. That smile made many of the women in the office swoon.

A point in his corner was that she never heard any rumors of him banging his way through the office which called into question is sexuality. He never spoke out against it but Alexis had a feeling he was straight as an arrow.

Shaking her head, she tried to dislodge the thoughts of Vickers. Back to working on kicking his ass and the satisfaction she'll feel when she sees the defeat on his face.

The day finally coming to a close, Alexis gathered her purse and briefcase.

"Are you coming out tonight?" she turned to see Andre catching up to her.

"Going where?"

"A bunch of us are going to the bar to let off some steam from a very stressful week." he said loosening his tie and rolling up his sleeves.

"Count me in because I need a drink." she smiled her dazzling smile at Andre.

She knew what her smile did to men and seeing Andre bite his lip made her believe she was getting lucky tonight.

"I'm excited to see you relaxed. See what you look like with your hair down." Andre traced a finger along her chin.

If she was lighter, she would be blushing furiously right now. He was a smooth motherfucker. They walked in the elevator moving closer to each other as the doors started to close but a hand sliced through the door stopping the closure. Annoyed that it was Vickers, she dropped her head to the side.

"Andre. Freeman." he clipped when the doors closed to make its descent.

"Vickers."

"Do you want me to pick you up tonight? You know I won't mind having a pretty lady in my car." Andre crowded her in the corner.

"I was gonna take a ride share. But I appreciate it.", the elevator dinged open, "I'll see you there Dre." Alexis looked over her shoulder seductively hoping it worked on him.

It worked on Richard. She looked alluringly sexy. He was going to that bar tonight. He never really went out with his coworkers but now for some reason, he was going. He didn't dwell on the real reason he wanted to go and he refused to give her the satisfaction of knowing she was the reason.

Checking the mirror one more time before leaving, feeling satisfied with how he looked, he headed to the damn bar.

He stood off to the side nursing his drink talking to one of his friends as he watched Freeman kick another man off the table eyeing Andre for him to join her. As she leaned across the table he saw Andre check her out too many times to count. Andre had his hands on her hips from time to time laying the charm on thick and she was eating it up like birthday cake.

Most of their coworkers left the bar and Andre had been gone for a significant amount of time that Richard decided to walk over towards her.

"So you're good with balls and a stick huh?" he said grinning.

"Since you walked up here, I'm guessing you're familiar with a stick and balls too." saucily she chalked the tip of her stick lifting her brow at him.

"This is a man's game Freeman, shouldn't you be getting your nails done or something?"

"That's on Tuesday, are you offering to pay?" he wasn't expecting her to have a comeback but he could tell that he was getting under her skin.

"I'm surprised you have enough skill to play pool seeing that your skills as a lawyer are clearly lacking." he rolled a ball in his hand.

"Any dunce can hit balls into a hole, it takes real skill to strategically knock balls in a seemingly difficult position into a hole which I know that you can't do." feeling herself a little too much, he decided to knock her down a peg or two.

"Is that a challenge Freeman?" quickly coming up with a scheme, he gave her a challenging look.

"Please Vickers you can't handle this."

He could handle her all right, "If you're scared, just say so."

The scowl on her face pulled a grin out of him, "How about a little bet Freeman or are you afraid that I'll be the one on top." he leaned in invading her space smelling her sweet perfume.

"I'm a big girl Vickers, I can handle anything you throw at me." hand on her curvy hip he knew he was in, all he had to do was win.

Yeah, she was a big girl and right now, he wanted to ride this big girl for all she was worth.

"Ok then, if I win, you have to do whatever I want you to do for a week."

"Fine but I am not washing your dirty draws. When I win, you will prepare my lunch for a week. That way I won't have to sacrifice my weekend to meal prepping." she grabbed the triangle then tossed it to him.

"Ladies first." she strutted around to the front of the pool table giving him a nice view of her ass with painted on jeans cupping her just right.

He knew she knocked everyone off the table but he figured they were all just really bad at the game. When she broke, she sunk a ball in the corner pocket then, consecutively pushed three more balls down the holes. Luckily, she was in a difficult position and couldn't sink a ball. What she didn't know was that he used to hustle people for money back in his college days. He made short work of the game, eyeing her every time he walked by her.

Freeman was getting to him and he couldn't deny the way his body reacted to her. Calling the shot and sinking the eight ball, he gave her a shit eating grin. If looks could kill, he would be obliterated. Fuck she looked sexy with a scowl on her pretty face.

"Come on Freeman, don't be a sore loser." he couldn't hide his smile.

"I keep my word. And don't ask anything too outrageous or anything that would jeopardize my job. Are we clear?" she thought she was in charge.

"Crystal. I'll allow you to have your weekend but on Monday baby girl, you're mine." he tapped her on the butt with his cue.

She rolled her eyes at him, "I'm sorry what was that? Do we have a deal Freeman?" he held out his hand to solidify the deal they made.

She slapped his hand out the way, "Yeah whatever."

Before he knew what he was doing, he held her arm in his hand, "We'll fix that attitude soon enough." he said in a harsh whisper.

Alexis's panties were soaking wet by the time she got home. That low whisper in her ear sent a spark of desire straight to her core. Why was she wet for this man? Why on earth did that low growl turn her on. What was she thinking about when she made this bet? She didn't even put many qualifiers on what he could and could not do, which was stupid on her part. Alexis hoped he didn't take things too far.