Joe and Sue Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
262 Followers

"I need to put your blindfold back on."

"Ok Joe."

He returned the blindfold to her eyes and rolled her to her back again before he slid his flaccid cock from her pussy. Her pussy oozed with his cum. The lips were red and swollen. He saw a crack at the base of her entrance that had a tinge of blood on it.

"Are you sure you are ok Sue?"

"Yes, I will be fine. Your cock was huge, I will adapt to it soon."

"I hope so, you feel so good. I don't want to hurt you."

"It is a good hurt. Your cock feels wonderful, I love the way you make love to me. You were gentle and took your time."

He straddled her body and had her clean his cock with her mouth. He pushed her hand away when she wanted to grab it and told her to only use her mouth. Her hands grabbed his ass and pulled him into her. His cock started to get hard again so he knew he had to stop. Pulling from her mouth he turned and put on his shorts again, before removing her blindfold. They pulled down the covers and snuggled into the blankets together while he held her to his heart.

He looked at her and felt so good against her. Running his black hand down her white shoulder, that black on white skin contrast made his heart beat faster. She was so sexy, soft and warm. Rolling to his back, she snuggled into the crook of his arm while he lay staring at the ceiling, deep in thought.

Now that she had felt his cock and she could take him, he was overjoyed. She did more than take him, she begged for him. By the time he withheld his cock from her for another week and purchased her collar of commitment... he knew she would be putty in his hands to collar her and begin her training.

He smiled, thinking he could get very used to this feeling. Kissing her softly on the top of her head, she stirred and snuggled closer to him. He closed his eyes and joined her in her slumber, feeling more alive than he has in years.

windwriter
windwriter
262 Followers
12