All Comments on 'Joe Loves To Fuck Me'

by AlexanderDuke89

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
CONFUSING

Very confusing, Could not figure out who was who or what was what. Would not be bad otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Easy to follow

No idea how that would be classed as hard to follow. Straight up hot sex shirt story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sexy

As a submissive purely BOTTOM, I could easily relate to the character of Alex. I would love to have a husband like Joe..

ChrisSummersChrisSummersover 9 years ago
Mmmm

I relate to Alex too.

Yum

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Both of you should jump into a big black hole

cckreadycckreadyover 9 years ago
Hot story

Great work. Great characters and story line. I personally love the idea of morning sex and you've done a great job describing how good it can be when done right. Well written...

Also, kept me hard throughout the whole story. And really. That's what it's all about isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Perfect!

Great story. Good characters. Hot Sexy and Loving. Had me from the very beginning to the very end. that was great! Hope you write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

Hot story--lucky boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really hot,,,

In "my" opinion this story was smoking hot... It works for me cause I'm a total feminine bottom and I've had guys in the past that have fucked me so passionately I begged them to never take their cock out of my ass. I just love being drunk on cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn Hot

I know how you feel; I wish that was me. I love a hairy man; if he's got a nice dick to go along with too, that's even better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous