Joe's Doctor Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's great Joe," I felt her fingers begin to wrap around my balls, cupping them and rolling them in the warm liquid.

"Ohh, that's nice!" I said watching her intense look as she studied my cock and balls. Unexpectedly her other hand began to rub my penis tip, which sent a thrill through my body. I, of course, could not see what her hands were doing, so anything unexpected really came as a surprise!

"Wow," I exclaimed, my head falling back on the pillow.

"Describe what you feel," said Jennifer as she inched closer to my side. She was standing just above the partition, and she was looking down at my cock as she said this, holding her tablet to take notes.

I glanced at her and said, "It feels like a warm tongue, licking the top of my cock."

"That's good Joe!" she said, moving forward just a bit closer to the table. This brought her into slight contact with my lower arm which was lying to my side. I glanced at her, but she acted as if she did not notice it. I acted the same way, but was fully aware of her contact with my arm.

"Now Joe, rate this on a scale of 10 please," instructed the doctor, as she began to stroke my penis with medium firm slippery strokes.

"Wow, that's a nine and a half!" I said.

"You like that?" still stroking.

"Oh God, yes!"

"He's close," intoned Jennifer who was watching the monitor with my vitals on it.

"Joe, are you close?" teased Dr. Frank as she stroked my dick.

"Oh... stop!" I said, collapsing back on the pillow as she immediately pulled her hand off my cock.

All the attention turned suddenly to the notes and the monitors. Tammi was playing back a section for Dr. Frank, and Jennifer was still leaning just lightly on my arm, and making note on the iPad.

I just laid there with a throbbing cock, and a pulsing heartbeat. This was going to be a workout I realized. From all the shapes under the cloth on the cart, there were probably 30 or more lubricants to analyze. Damn, it was going to be fun!

(*)(*)

This sequence continued for some time. Before each new lubricant, she would wipe off my throbbing dick with a cleanser and towel then begin again. I lost track of how many times she poured some slippery stuff on my penis and began to jack me off in front of everyone. They all were intently focused on my cock, and on my reactions. So I'd tell them if it felt warm, sticky, chilly, and in a few cases - tingly.

Jennifer kept brushing up against me. I'm sure she knew she was driving me crazy, but anytime I moved my arm to see if I could possibly reach out to cup her ass, she would find some reason to move away, just inches back. I don't think Dr. Frank ever saw our little game. She was too focused on stroking my cock for science.

Tammi was a mystery. She was behind the camera the whole time. I glanced over at her several times to see an expression of keen interest on her face. At least once she glanced at me, and quickly looked back at the camera. I think I saw just a flush of embarrassment or excitement on her face.

The last one was the hardest. I was rock hard and throbbing with all the attention from the skilled hands of the doctor. After cleaning me up, she told me, "We only have one more to go, Joe. You have been very good, and I know you will really enjoy what will happen to you later. But you have to make it through this last session first. Now, I want you to just lie back and rest for a moment so that you can hold out for one more."

At this I nodded and just rested my head back on the pillow. The three ladies gathered around the monitor and began to compare notes in hushed tones. I could hear them whispering about the different lubricants, and about the way my vitals changed with each one. They were also casting occasional glances at my penis during this time. Of course, I could not see it because of the cloth barrier, but I was certain it was fire engine red by now, and my balls were probably swollen to the size of melons.

Of all three of them, I don't know which was more attractive to me by that point. Tammi was the mystery girl - always looking at me naked, and never saying a thing. Jennifer was the tease. She was constantly brushing against me, and driving me crazy. But Dr. Frank was the leader of the group, and certainly had spent some quality time with my cock. Her stroking was so pleasurable, and she was so pretty looking down at my dick.

I knew I was getting even harder and I could tell that they noticed it too. From their glances at the monitor, to the glances at my dick, they had to know that I was fantasizing about the three of them. I wanted to see Jennifer come over, and unbutton her blouse until her huge tits were bouncing in my face. I wanted Tammi to strip naked and rub my cock as Dr. Frank nestled it between her tits and gave me a blow job.

Just then, I saw the group break up, and move to take their places. As Tammi passed by the end of the table where I was laying naked with an engorged cock, she took a long look, and then looked up at me over the cloth and gave me a tiny smile.

Jennifer took her place beside me with the tablet held up just below her tits. I looked as they pushed up against the fabric of her combined lab coat and blouse, and she seemed to brush the tablet against them a bit harder to really make them pop. She too looked into my eyes, and gave me a little smile.

Dr. Frank took her position and lightly touched my dick just as Jennifer was smiling at me. My eyes grew wide and Jennifer giggled just a little at my reaction to the doctors hands on my penis.

I looked back at Dr. Frank, who was staring down at my cock. I was waiting for the special lubricant that she was going to use for this session. She continued to lightly rub my penis and stroke it gently in her skilled hands.

Slowly she began to lean forward moving closer to my dick. I was totally at her mercy now, and was getting very excited as she moved closer and closer. I was not sure what would happen next as her face moved downward. Just before she moved too low for me to see, she glanced up and made sys contact with me. She smiled and opened her mouth as she moved even lower below the screen so I could no longer see her.

This was so intense! I knew for certain that she was going to suck my dick, but I could not see her, so I had no idea of when it would happen. I looked up at Jennifer who was staring below the sheet at the doctor who I could feel lightly breathing on my rigid shaft.

I tinged with pleasure as I felt the lightest touch of Dr. Frank's mouth on my cock head. I could feel her lips lightly close on the shaft of my penis, well below the tip so that I knew I was already deep in her mouth.

Jennifer looked over at me, and said, "How do you rate that Joe?"

I was breathing very heavy now, and I could barely whisper the words "A ten!"

Doctor Frank took me fully in her mouth, and soaked my dick with her saliva. She then moved up and peered at me over the screen as she stroked my cock with her hands. It was so slippery from her mouth, and I could feel the intensity as she stroked all the way up and encircled my head, then moved back down the shaft to the base.

She didn't say a word, just smiled and moved back out of sight for another round of lubricating my cock.

I was moaning by now, and Jennifer moved closer to me to whisper, "Tell me how it feels."

"Her lips are amazing," I gasped. "Feels like heaven, warm and slippery," I stammered.

"Oh, you are such a good subject," she said moving closer. I glanced up at her and noticed that her lower button had come open, allowing her breasts to become even more visible. I clearly saw the red push up bra she was wearing, and her nipples were clearly outlined on the fabric.

Dr. Frank was really going to town on my dick. I could feel it sliding in and out of her mouth, each time with a little slurping sound as she left me fully coated in slick saliva. Her hands were simultaneously working my shaft and rubbing my balls.

I didn't know if I could stop this time. I looked at Jennifer in alarm, and asked, "Do you want me to cum?"

"He's done!" she said loudly and immediately Dr. Franks administrations to my penis halted. She slowly rose behind the sheet like a swimmer coming up out of water. Her lips were dripping and she was smiling a large smile at me.

"Well Joe, you did it," she said seductively. "I am impressed!"

Tammi came over to the side of the table and began to remove the diodes from my chest. She looked down at me as I lay there panting and squirming in agonizing pleasure. "We have never had a subject make it to the end before. I was really hoping it would be you!"

Jennifer began to remove the diodes on her side as well, and literally pushed her tits into my face as she leaned up to remove the ones on my temples. "Joe, you are such a good subject. We can't wait to reward you!"

Dr. Frank removed the green cloth draped over me, and suddenly I was totally naked again. I felt completely exposed, which was odd because I had really been totally nude before she moved the sheet, but then I was in a cocoon type environment, not able to see what was happening to my penis. Now I looked at it and saw it pulsing on my abdomen as the women moved all the stuff out of the way.

"Ladies, would you like a go?" she asked. "I think it's time to give Joe the orgasm he so richly deserves!"

To my surprise Tammi reached over and lightly brushed her fingernails along my shaft. She then bent over and held it erect in front of her face. She licked slowly up the side of the penis, causing intense waves of pleasure to course through my body. I threw my head back in ecstasy and suddenly felt her lips on my penis tip. I looked down and was surprised to see Jennifer had leaned over to suck on my cock while Tammi licked the side and stroked me up and down.

I reached out with one hand on each side, and slipped under the clothing to grab a handful of tit on either side of the table. Both of the women moaned as I fingered their erect nipples and they took turns sucking on my dick.

Dr. Frank was still at the foot of the table and soon joined in the suck fest as I looked down at the sight of three of them holding my rigid penis and taking turns licking it and stroking it. Their tongues were all over the place, and then suddenly Dr. Frank put her hands on both of the girls neck and pulled them all together for a three way French kiss.

The two assistants continued their work as Dr. Frank stood up and began to unbutton her coat and blouse. She shed them to the floor, and stood there in a black lacy bra admiring the view in front of her. She then unclasped the bra and revealed a wonderful set of tits. They were not overly large, but had perfect areola and erect nipples. She moved these great tits forward and began to rub them on my cock. Tammi and Jennifer continued to lick and suck, each occasionally licking on Dr. Franks tits as she rubbed them on my penis.

I knew I was going to cum, and the women knew it too. They began to really pound me harder and suck me more as I edged closer to the orgasm of my life.

Dr. Frank moved back down and took me deep into her mouth, pausing for a deep moment at the base of my shaft. Jennifer reached across the table with both hands and gave Tammi's blouse a quick rip - opening it up in the front for a view of those tits in a black lacy bra. Tammi looked at her in surprise, but then reached over and pushed Jennifer's coat, blouse and bra off her shoulders. They both giggled at the sight and quickly shed the clothing articles. Soon both were topless and rubbing their tits everywhere.

They all three cupped their breasts and began to run my slick, rigid cock up the valley between all three sets of tits. Their fingers were fondling each other as they took turns bending over to suck my penis, and lick each others tits.

I could not take the erotic sight of this any longer! I felt the cum building up quickly and began to arch my back in pleasure. Dr. Frank grabbed my shaft and Jennifer took me into her mouth as I felt the cum begin to erupt.

Slam! It happened in an instant and I erupted with a loud cry of passion as I shot in Jennifer's mouth. Dr. Frank continued to stroke me and shifted my penis to Tami's waiting mouth, as I unloaded another roping stream of semen. Still pounding my slick shaft, the good doctor took me into her waiting mouth to let me continue to shoot cum into it.

I was beginning to come back down off my incredible climax when suddenly all three shifted into overdrive sucking and tugging on my poor dick. I was past the point of ecstasy and entering the area of agony as they brought me quickly to a second orgasm!

I had never experienced such a mind blowing event before, and to tell you the truth I did not even know it was possible. But they did it.

Working as a team, the women stimulated my cock into a full orgasm, just seconds from my first one. I shot a load of cum up into the air, splashing down on faces, hands, and tits. My cock continued to spasm and throb rivulets of cum down my penis shaft. This time the ladies were very gentle as they licked up the cum, lightly kissed my penis, and deeply kissed each other.

Totally spent in every sense of the word, I fell back on the pillow and was immediately asleep.

I woke up to an empty room. I was laying totally naked on the table, but had been toweled off clean. I heard a light knock and the door opened. I expected to see one of the ladies, or perhaps all three. But instead it was the cute girl from the front.

"Oh, sorry. I thought you were dressed," she said embarrassed. She just stood there for a moment unsure of what to do.

By this point I was totally immune to the modesty of being naked in front of a girl, even a total stranger. "It's okay," I said pushing myself into a seated position. "I'll get my clothes on."

She seemed flustered, and could not take her eyes off my cock. Slowly she stepped into the room, and closed the door behind her. She looked up at me, and gave a small smile as she reached behind her to lock the door...

(*)(*)

12