All Comments on 'Joe's Send Off to University'

by BeautifilDreamer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another moron

Yet another moron for an author who doesn't know the standard slang for the kind of story. It should be "cum" for orgasm, semen, etc. not "come" as was used. Makes a big difference int the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Loved it. Made me wish it was me in the story. Well written and great detail. In fact, makes me think the author is as sexy as Gil. Keep writing please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

fantastic story, very well written,moved at a lovely pace and had the right amount of detail.

Thank you Beautifildreamer

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

All our neighbours were called aunty or uncle. At my 18th birthday they all came in to have a drink, gifts because I was going to start work. Aunty June, my mates mum who lived 3 doors down, said I have your present at home ,please come down and get it. I left with her, we went inside, she said I want it to be special, how many girls have you been with, I said none but I know about them ,thinking she was going to give me a book or something.She said well I am prepared to give you your first, or we can go back and say no more. Here was a 42 year old women offering herself. I had seen her at the tennis courts in a short dress, I had wanked thinking about her. Well, I said that would be nice,how lame,, she turned, unzip me, I lowered the zip on her dress, my cock rock hard, she turned and reached for my zip, hmm, nice as she held my cock, she knelt, I looked down, her breasts pointing out, you can cumm as she took my cock in her mouth, she fondled my balls and I couldn't help it, I shot into her mouth, she swallowed the lot. Then she said you will thank me as she knelt on the bed, reaching behind her, holding my cock, pulling me to her pussy and saying, push it into me, I pushed forward and my cock was covered by a warm wet tunnel, I heard her groan and say now fuck me and for as long as I could I fucked her until I felt a tingling in my balls and cock and went faster,pushed harder and she said yes,yes, now you've got it and I felt her pussy clench my cock and she pushed back at me as my cumm shot into her. We separated after awhile, she turned, happy birthday. For the rest of my party I was in a trance like state and after it I went into my room and wanked firing high into the air thinking of Aunty June.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous