All Comments on 'Joey's Mom'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
amoroneamoroneabout 13 years ago
SO EROTIC

You got this right. Well done, I loved it as I have a passion for 50 plus chubby Mums.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Rings true

Great story. Reminds me of a friend's mother who I lusted over. We lived next door and I used to spend way too much time looking out my bedroom window whacking off while watching her put clothes on the line and stuff out in the yard. Unfortunately, if she looked at me that way she never let it show like your Mrs. Miller did.

dirt043dirt043about 13 years ago
GREAT

Love older women they know what they want . Keep up the good work, looking forward to more of this story and more of your work >

boogieman10469boogieman10469about 13 years ago
Great start!

Hope there's more...she sounds like my kinda MILF!

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
He Shoots, He Scores, The Fans Go Wild!

Or rather, he scores, he shoots, and the fans still go wild! Good and hot. Mom really has the right body type, a little extra that brings out the goodies in the best way. As the old Chinese saying goes, "Some women are beautiful to look at, others are beautiful to enjoy." Oh to be 18 again!

Just two quibbles:

“at least a couple inches”, should be “at least a couple of inches,”.

“Even a little bit mark, she bnoticed as she winced.”, should be “Even a little bite mark, she noticed as she winced.

Great stuff!

furryfanfurryfanabout 13 years ago
Love that Mom!

Riveting story with a real woman - with pubic hair!!! Also love the fact that while she was a little plump and not the typical literotica cosmetically aesthetically perfect woman, she turned on the young man. A hairy pussy and big tits that aren't silicone torpedoes - maybe there is hope for this world yet!

katibkatibabout 13 years ago
Good

"Estragon" might want to check Fowler's Modern English Usage (Oxford UP, 1998) under "couple" before he/she makes additional comments about your word usage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More

Love stories with huge breasted fifty-something year old women

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more

i would hope you write more stories about hairy pussy.

shoedawgz62shoedawgz62almost 12 years ago
good read

This was well written and had a great plot leading to the sex, just the way I like my erotic stories.

cindylynn34cindylynn34almost 9 years ago

very hot situation , i liked it..

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperover 6 years ago
Awesome

I have always been a fan of this kind of story, and your submission is excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot!

I love stories about older women with loads of pussy hair and big tits. It's even better when you've actually had one. Some guys have no idea what they are missing by going for just young thin chicks that look like babies.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Nice And Hot Read****

Very enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous