Joey's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul sighed as Joey's mom took his flaccid dick in her mouth, never breaking eye contact as she swallowed his manhood and make a sucking action with her throat, making him squirm.

"I know you've already cum twice," Ginny said as she flicked her tongue at the tip of Paul's cock. "But I think you might be able to get it up for me once more. What do you think?"

***

Ginny Miller shook her head as Paul came back from the bathroom looking like he had just been in a wrestling match with a bear and lost. The skin on his knees and elbows and been rubbed raw, and the divorcee felt guilty about the scratches she given her young lover in the heat of passion. Even a little bit mark, she bnoticed as she winced.

"What are you going to tell your - you know," Ginny asked, embarrassed to mention the word mother. "You look like a mess. A cute mess, mind you."

"Eh, I'm always getting scratched up and stuff," Paul shrugged. "Mom's used to it."

"You don't have to come back, you know," Mrs. Miller remarked as Paul put on his shorts, putting his now-crimson manhood out of her sight for the first time in the last five hours, and despite her soreness she already missed it.

"It was my idea," Paul said, reminding her that after he said that he had to go home for supper, but wanted to know if it would be okay for him to come back later. "Remember?"

"You're right," Mrs. Miller agreed. "Don't know how much more that my pussy can take of you though."

"That's alright," Paul said. "We can just hang out and - you know - mess around. Watch a movie."

"Right," Ginny said with a laugh.

"Really," Paul said as he looked at Mrs. Miller as she sat up on the bed. "I really like being with you. I could stare at your breasts all night."

"Ever put your cock between a girl's tits?" Mrs. Miller said. "You know, just straddling her while you put your cock between her breasts and she squeezes them together?"

"No," Paul said as his eyes lit up. "Sounds awesome. None of the girls I've ever been with have had tits big enough for that."

"Well then, that's something we can do," Ginny Miller giggled.

"I'm gonna tell Mom I'm sleeping over here tonight - if that's okay."

"Sleep?"

"Well, stay over I mean."

"That's better."

"Maybe we could do what I asked about too?" Paul suggested.

"You mean this?" Mrs. Miller asked as she rolled onto her knees and presented her rear end, surprising herself in the way she was letting Paul see every inch of her despite her insecurity about her body.

"Yeah!" Paul panted as Joey's mom spread her plump but surprisingly firm ass cheeks, exposing her beige puckered ring which was fringed with hair. "You've got a great ass. I never..."

"Well, I don't think so," Ginny said she she rolled over and got onto her feet, going over and giving Paul's crotch a squeeze. "I don't think I could handle anything that big back there - don't pout!"

Mrs. Miller patted his cheek playfully before wrapping her arms around Paul, their lips meeting tenderly before they headed for the door.

"Back soon," Paul promised before heading outside and home.

Ginny Miller watched Paul leave, her pussy sore from the effect of being Paul's third, fourth, fifth and sixth conquest. It was a good ache though. More sex in one afternoon that in the average year of her failed marriage, and more orgasms that she thought a woman could ever experience.

As she closed the door and headed for the shower, Ginny Miller felt Paul's semen drooling down the insides of her thighs, making her shiver. She was sore, but when Paul came back she would give herself to him. In every way he wanted, as often as he chose.

***

thanks for reading

12