John & Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carol, you have to stop... please..."

"It doesn't feel good John? You don't like this?" She had stopped stroking him, holding him in her hand. The tone of voice was hurt and it broke John's heart. He never wanted to hear her hurt, to see her unhappy, ever.

"No Carol... It feels good... too good... if you don't... don't stop I'm gonna... soon."

"I want you to John, I want to make you feel good."

"I'll make a mess Carol, of your sweater, the couch..."

"I don't care John..." She began stroking again, squeezing a little more forcefully, hand moving a little faster now... John's breathing in her ear was like music to her. She stroked him, tighter and faster, slowing slightly when he got too close, she learned what he liked and didn't by listening to his breathing. She held him, taut and vibrating for moments that seemed like hours and a second at the same time. She couldn't get enough of the velvety feel of the hard shaft in her hand. She wanted him to cum but she never wanted this to end. All good things must eventually end.

John's head squeezed under her, his nose nuzzling her neck, kissing in gentle nips. His arms holding her closely, squeezing in the comforting strength she had longed for so long.

"Carol... I can't... I'm going to... oh fuck..." He grunted as she felt his shaft grow in her hand, harder even than it had been, swelling, she felt the muscular contractions of his legs, felt the tendons of his neck tense against her cheek. He thrust rhythmically between her fingers, almost knocking her off the couch but squeezing so tightly, his arms vibrating, shaking. She felt the shots, the muscles of his stomach undulating with each shot, the wetness on her hand lubricating her strokes...

"oh, oh carol... ohh god... I... I.... Love you..." a slight grunt with each contraction. She knew he was staying quiet only with extreme will. He grunted each time her hand passed over the now dripping head of his cock, his body twitching.

The sensation was too much for him. He felt his balls pull tight against his body, felt the rising tension, the shower of tingles that coursed through his body and he knew it was over. He felt as if she had played his body like a virtuoso playing a violin, making it better than it had the potential to be on its own. He stopped holding back, letting it happen, taking him over the edge...

He twitched as her hand passed over the head, his body not under his control.

"Oh god Carol... Stop... it's too... it's too sensitive."

She held him gently and felt his body relax, the tension in his neck releasing, his legs, his stomach first, lastly, the tension in his cock drain as it slowly began to wilt in her hand.

"I love you John, that was... that was incredible!" she whispered to him.

"I think that's what I was supposed to say... Oh my god Carol... Where'd you learn to do that?"

"I've never done it like that John... before.... I mean..."

"You've never done that before? You've never... ummm been with a guy before?"

Carol laughed out loud.

"of course I've been with a guy before... I had a serious relationship for a while but it wasn't like that... I mean... he'd... you know... get his, and then roll over... stick it in and three minutes later it'd be over. He never touched me, I never touched him... like that I mean. I hated it, it was something I had to endure... I never thought about it with him, I never thought about it after we split up... until now. I mean, I actually thought about what it would be like with you. Even when I thought you hated me."

"I want you Carol, I want to make love with you..."

Carol giggled quietly. "I don't think now is really the best time John..." He smiled as she squeezed his spent member. "Honey, sleep... rest... I'll be right back..." She slid out from under the blanket and rose walking through the darkness, careful not to step on the mattresses in the living room.

When she returned he was on his back snoring softly. She leaned down with the warm wash cloth and gripped him. Smiling as she felt the beginnings of tumescence. She leaned over and kissed him softly, lingering on his lips as he slept.

"I love you too John."

Her bed seemed desolate after the warmth of John's arms. She tossed and couldn't get comfortable. Her body still vibrated as she concentrated on cementing the past hour in her memory. She was wet, she could feel it between her lips, sliding as she changed positions.

'I don't believe I just did that.' She thought. 'That poor boy, he's going to think I'm a huzzy. A brazen older woman that preys on young men. He was so hard, so responsive...' Her nipples were hard and tingling each time she moved and the soft silky chemise slipped across them. Her hand rubbed her nipple trying to stop the feeling and she was surprised at the sensation.

'Is this the feeling everyone talks about?' She had never felt like this before, never been at a point where she had the desire burning in her stomach, and farther... down there. Her fingers slid under her panties, over the soft down, farther, over the bump of her clitoris. She felt her lips part, the wetness running down, over her ass. She knew she was getting the mattress wet but she couldn't help it. Her finger crossed over her clit again, beginning a circular pattern. She felt her hips begin to move, an instinctual humping. She wished John was there, She wished John's fingers were between her legs.

She wanted to feel his weight above her, feel that velvet smooth hardness separate her. It was the first time in her life that she actually wanted to be penetrated. The tingles rose and crescendos in blue sparks of sensation coursed through her body. It felt so good but she knew there was more. More than she could experience without... without him. Oh god what had happened to her?

John woke in the morning with a start. 'Where is she? She never came back last night. Shit. I'm no better than who ever that asshole was. I "got mine" and then promptly rolled over and went to sleep. Fuck, I hope I can make it up to her... God I miss her.' The thought shocked him a bit.

He looked around the room and saw her in the kitchen, hair tucked behind one ear. She was stirring scrambled eggs on the stove, steam rising while Billy Todd and Bob sat at the table, empty plates in front of them, knife and fork in hand.

John walked into the kitchen, and took one of the glasses of orange juice, dinking it quickly.

"Morning."

"Morning Carol." He looked at her as she spooned the eggs into an oversized bowl and placed the pan in the sink in front of him. He was trying to figure out what she was thinking, was she upset with him? She had an expression he found hard to interpret.

She had no make up on, her silky hair flowed smoothly over her shoulders, one side tucked behind her ear. Her head was tilted slightly. She was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. He wanted to hold her, to hug her, to kiss her neck. It was a physical pain to keep from touching her.

He picked up the frying pan and a sponge and wordlessly started to scrape the remnants out of the pan. She turned, grabbing a plate of bacon from the counter and placed the eggs in front of the guys at the table.

"If you guys want more let me know..."

John felt her arms on his shoulders, sliding down his back and wrapping around his chest from behind. He tensed not expecting the tender embrace. Her chin came to rest on his shoulder. She kissed his ear, nuzzled his neck. It was one of the most intimate experiences he'd ever had.

"Carol, what are you doing?" John whispered, still tense.

"I can't help it John... I don't... care what they think..."

He put the pan down in the sink and turned slowly in her arms.

"Oh god baby... You're so beautiful..." He kissed her, their lips brushing, intimate but almost chaste. He looked over her shoulder at Bob as they hugged and saw him grinning. A sophomoric thumbs up, eye brows raised.

"Go take a shower, we've got to get rolling soon, it's almost 8 the day's wasting away." She kissed him again, the level of familiarity, the comfort, the natural feel to the kiss surprised him. She took the pan from him and turned to the sink as he walked into the living room, grabbing his bag and pulling clothes from it.

When he came out of the bathroom Bob was waiting for him.

"Don't say anything stupid Bob."

"John, what happened? How did this happen?"

"Bob, I don't know... it just happened..."

"You're serious about this? You know what you're going to deal with when we get back?"

"You mean with her being a professor?"

"Yeah, you're going to take a boat load of shit dude... She's going to get some pretty heavy duty shit too... I don't know how deep this'll get for her. I mean the professor shit..."

"You say that like it's a disease."

"She's from the dark side man! A professor! I mean, I always knew the girl that hooked you would be different, but a professor? I never would've guessed..."

"She's sweet Bob, when she looks at me my knees get weak."

"Yeah here, but when we get back and you're getting the shit will it be the same?"

"Bob, you know that shit doesn't matter to me. I've never felt like this before... I can't help it."

"Would you be willing to leave school? Will you be able to deal with it?"

"I don't need this, you know that. It's something I wanted to do, I don't have to."

"I know but it's an awful lot to throw away. She's really that important to you? Already?"

"This is serious Bob, it's like... Let me put it this way. You're pissing me off because I'm here with you instead of being with her. Know what I mean?"

"I'm jealous. She is gorgeous but, I'm jealous that no one has ever affected me that way. I adore Marge but not like that. Ok, if that's the way you feel, that's the way it is. I'm there for you, if you need me... I've got your back.

"Watch out for Becky though... She's not as stupid as she looks, she wants you right now and she'll go after Carol. When she finds out that you're not interested she'll go after you too."

"Fuck Becky."

"I know how you meant that... but you may want to be careful how you say that in the future."

John punched his closest friend affectionately in the arm.

"Thanks"

John carried her skis as they walked up the hill to the ski area. The group laughed and joked as they walked, Carol stayed close to John.

Carol and John sat close together on the lift in silence.

"I want to know everything about you." Carol looked at John. "I mean, your parents, are they going to be upset that you're seeing an older woman? Are you nervous about that?"

"I don't think they'll be a problem. Mom's gonna love you, my Dad, he'll like you too."

"What does your dad do?"

"He works..."

"He works... what does he do?"

"lots of different stuff."

"Like a handy man?"

"It's a little more involved than that. He makes tools. And he ships stuff."

Carol had a mental image of a small man bent over a tool making machine, she looked at John and knew he didn't want to talk about it anymore. She snuggled over to him and put her head on his shoulder.

"It doesn't matter ya know... I love you."

"I love you too Carol."

Carol noticed a distance in John that day while they skied. He never left her side, he laughed but he was occupied, seemed lost in thought.

John served a chicken dish, over rice, with a cheese sauce for dinner. Carol was doing the dishes while the others prepared to go out for the evening. John walked up behind her.

"Do you want to go out with the others?"

"I want to do what you want to do."

"Can we stay here? Just us?"

The others came in the kitchen, Marge the leader as always. "we're heading out, you guys coming?"

"Nah, we're going to stay here. I'm tired and Carol wanted to read her book. You know that professor shit."

Marge laughed, Bob chuckled.

"ok. If you change your mind we'll be at the same place as last night."

When the door closed behind them Carol put her arms around John's waist, leaning back effectively pressing her pelvis into his. She rocked back and forth smiling at John. He reached up and touched her cheek, looking at her intensely.

"You're beautiful Carol."

"John, do you love me?"

"I told you I love you."

"I mean do you really love me, enough to go through everything we're going to have to go through? Enough to introduce me to your folks, enough to deal with my parents? Do you love me the kind of love that lasts forever?"

"I do Carol."

"I want you. I've never said that to a man before. I've never really wanted a man before. I want you, I want you to make me feel like a woman."

John leaned forward and kissed Carol. It started as small kiss, just a peck but grew from there. Her lips opened, and she pressed against him, her full length, her pelvis, her thighs, her breasts. She felt him grow against her, lengthening, hardening. She felt the sparks as his cock touched her clit, rolled across it.

"Oh John... Love me... Make love to me..."

"Carol."

She pulled him by the hand up the stairs and into her bedroom, with the skinny single bed. He kissed her once again, his hand sliding around her back, kneading, holding her tight. He was determined that this experience would be the best she ever had.

His hand felt the weight of her breast, felt the nipple harden against his palm. His hand pulled her shirt up, felt the incredible softness of her skin. He found the clasp in front and deftly released the clasp. His hand slid under the cup, feeling the softness of her breast, capturing her nipple in his fingers, rolling it gently between finger and thumb.

"You're beautiful Carol." He leaned down to take her nipple into his mouth, his lips closing gently, his tongue worrying it back and forth. Carol had never felt the sensations she was feeling before. It seemed as if there was a direct line between her nipple and her clit. Each time his tongue passed over her nipple she felt more moisture between her legs, both of which were twitching.

His hand slid down, under the elastic waist of her pants, below her panties, through the hair there to find her clit. His finger dipped lower, separating her lips and was wet when he again touched her clit. He rubbed it back and forth, not touching it directly but moving the shaft back and forth. His fingers together he began pressing harder and moving in circles. Carol was amazed at the feelings she was feeling.

"Carol, I love you." John pressed his face into her neck, supporting her with a hand on her back, his knee between her legs. She wanted to spread her legs farther, she was losing control as the tingles grew, the heat spreading through her body, her thoughts concentrating on the sensation he was creating in her. She felt it start, and tried to hold it back briefly but lost control as his finger slid over her clit again and again, now concentrating on the exposed tip.

"Oh John, I'm... I'm going too..." She went up on her tip toes as if she was trying to get away, her body vibrating, her fingers clenched on his arm. He felt her pussy swell, the walls collapse and she fell against him. He held her tightly as she groaned in his ear.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god. Unh! Ohhh uhn..." a mix between groans and grunts, she became heavy in his arms. He lay her down gently on the bed and lay down beside her. Leaning over to kiss her he slid her shirt up over her head, again leaning down to suck her nipple, gently, tongue worrying.

He pulled her sweater over her head, marveling at the beauty that lay beneath him. He slowly slid down her body, leaving a trail of kisses behind him. He'd never felt the emotion that he felt now, the heart rending passion. He kissed her navel as his fingers fumbled to pull her pants down over her hips.

"John... what are you... what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to make love to you..."

He kissed her stomach, and lower, getting closer...

"John, don't... no... I've never... no one has ever..."

"Carol, I want to make love to you, I want to taste you, feel you... we can make love... or... there's so much more, love..."

She felt his tongue touch her lips and tensed as his tongue traced between them, separating them, sliding up between them. She felt a shower of sparks as it passed over her clit, her body reaching another level of tension, for another reason. Her hand reached down to his head, trying to push him away.

'How could he want to... do that...' She thought. 'It's got to be... I'm musky... wet... oh god that feels good..."

Her thoughts disintegrated as she felt his fingers inside her for the first time, one, then two, curling, hooking, rubbing... She felt a level of pleasure she'd never felt before, trying to spread her legs farther, now pulling his head towards her as she pressed herself to his mouth, and that tongue, that wonderful flicking tongue. The tingles of her clit were approaching a crescendo but under riding that was an internal shower, a pulsing of pleasure that kept growing from inside of her, that emanated through out her body. She didn't quite feel a source of pleasure, it was all encompassing, almost a physical mood. She tried to concentrate on it, to find its source. She almost cried when he pulled his fingers from her and the feeling started to fade, to be over shadowed by the familiar pleasure of her clit. She felt the spasms begin, building.

"oh John... No... no... please..."

"Do you want me to stop?" John looked up at her, her body taut, her nipples rising from the peaks of her breasts, long, thick... he reached up and touched one, rubbing it, teasing it...

"John... oh... inside... John please... don't stop... please..."

She once again pressed his head, pushing his face to her pussy, feeling his nose separate her lips. He once again slid his fingers inside of her and again she felt that glow rising through her body, a general feeling of pleasure, now focusing, becoming more intense. The intensity equal to the pleasure she felt from her clit as he captured it between his lips... The pleasure was overwhelming, too much, she vibrated from head to curling toe, her fingers laced in his hair, not realizing how hard she was pulling, her other hand found the sheets of the bed, grabbing, pulling, her knees flopped completely open and her hips rose from the bed.

John felt her go over the edge, felt the walls of her pussy implode, the rush of liquid as she had her first G spot orgasm. Her hips dropped and her body shook, once, twice. He slowed his rubbing, held her clit between his lips tongue not moving but pressed against it as he rode through her orgasm. Her clit added sharpness to her orgasm, her G spot adding body to the sensation. It was a whirl of color, of feeling, of sound, disjointed but distinct, a glow and a pinpoint all at once.

As she collected herself, breathing hard she realized that John was laying next to her, holding her in his arms, stroking her body gently. She hadn't felt him move, hadn't realized she was that lost in the sensation.

"What... what did you do to me? I've never... never felt anything..."

"I made you feel good?" She felt his cheek tense as he smiled in the dark and she lay helpless on her back. His arms around her were her lifeline, the connection that kept her from being frightened by the intensity of her recent experience.

"Oh god John... I want to make you feel that good. I want... I let... I let myself go... I lost control, I've never let myself lose control like that... ever..."

"I love you Carol." Tears ran down her cheeks, not from sadness, not from happiness but because of the depth of emotion she was feeling.

"Make love to me John... Be inside me..." It took a moment for Carol to understand as John stood up. He removed his clothes quickly.

'He's doing that like a practiced art...' Carol tried to shrug off the momentary concern. John pulled a condom onto his hard cock and laid down next to Carol, his arms went around her as he rolled on top of her, taking his weight on his elbows, his hands under her pulling her up to him in an embrace more intimate than she had ever felt. She was being drawn to him as he slid into her, she grunted with the spark of pleasure as the head slid inside, resting, allowing her the moment she needed to adjust to his girth. She had a mental image of that velvety smoothness as it slid into her, gentle short thrusts, each a little deeper until his pelvis met hers, his hair tickling her clit.