John & Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation was different than anything she had felt before. She could feel his heart beat, she could feel the blood coursing through his body, she could feel the tightening of his chest as his heart swelled with emotion. She knew she was truly making love for the first time in her life and she wanted to make it good for him, she squeezed him as he slid smoothly into her. The rhythm becoming natural, she tried to spread her legs farther, tried to get him deeper into her. She wrapped her legs around him, tilting her pelvis to open herself to him more completely, her hips meeting him, feeling she was giving herself to this man, ultimately, without reservation, without inhibition.

At that moment she knew she would do anything it takes to be with him forever. She would support him, give him her heart, her emotions, her future. She would have his children, she would share in his life, she would do anything to be by his side.

John was trying to stave off his crescendo, giving his heart to this woman. He loved her like he had never loved before. This was different than anything that had ever happened to him before. He felt her squeeze him and knew he couldn't prolong it anymore. It was with sadness, knowing that this was coming to an end, that this connection, this physical connection that embodied his emotion would end with a flash of pleasure like that he'd never felt before.

His body tensed and he thrust deeply into her, holding still, each twitch as his cock fired another shot adding a new level to her orgasm. His head down, his lips on her neck he twitched through his orgasm, feeling hers as he began to collect his thoughts.

"I love you Carol."

"Oh John, I love you... I won't hide it... I don't care... I can't hide it."

"It's ok Carol... it's going to be ok." She felt his hand on her cheek, softly touching her, as if memorizing her face by touch. "It'll all be ok my love..."

He held her closely, listening to the pattern, the rhythm of her breathing settle, becoming slower, longer, deeper. He found that his breathing had fallen into sync, slower, regular... content.

I hope you enjoyed this story. Please, vote, drop me a line and let me know what you think. Thanks for reading.