All Comments on 'John and Cheryl Ch. 01'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
AFTER SMELLING WHISKS OF SMOKE

the gut reaction was true but the ego mind couldnt accept. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she is still a whore

she let them do it to her for how long and lied to her husband and her sister covered for her that isnt a wife. Leave her there and just take care of the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just an update of your story Blackmailed

And not even that much changed !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why

You are a fine writer. What is the point of re-issuing a previous story that is still available on this site? You did not even correct the use of "Dennis" as Ed's subordinate from the cast list in "Blackmailed." You need not bother submitting the next two parts as we can already read them in "Blackmailed."

DB71DB71over 11 years ago
I think its a good start.

The lack of sex, mood swings, then the blow job and the whip cream sex. I would be screaming out WTF?! But I like this story so far and how it has unfolded. Keep it up pleade!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent start

Ignore the dumbass critics and finish the story. The real test of quality is at the end. For now, 5 stars. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well the author is giving us another take on his blackmail story with 4 parts.

you killed the blackmail story with the same cast you are using now. now she kills 5 people ,what are you doing here and changing you previous story to who knows what ending. that blackmail story would have worked if you did not put that twist in the end and destroy it and make it a into a bunch of crooks and a den of thiefs who ripped off the company.. and cheryl was used by john.. to what end ...$$$$$money....

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 11 years ago
Haven't Read it Yet

But thought I'd point something out. You introduce the cast, including a guy who is "Dennis's boss" but who the hell is Dennis?

deadeye_76deadeye_76over 11 years agoAuthor
This is a different story

This story was motivated by a short online conversation with someone about my original story "Blackmailed". The discussion was about writing a tougher, more real blackmail scheme against the woman. I'm trying not to give away too much, but that's what this story is. She asked me to make it much different and it is. Maybe it doens't appear to be yet, but it definitely is. There is no connection between this story and "Blackmailed" other than using the same names. Based on the comments, I guess changinge the names would have made sense to eliminate any confusion. The second part was submitted a while ago, but they must be busy because it's taking time to get a story posted. It'll be up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OK, But

As a regular reader of your fine work, I thank you for your efforts. In this case, yes you should have changed the names, or at least alerted us to the change in plot while keeping the same names. But continuing the error or Ed being the supervisor of "Dennis" you led us to see the connection to "Blackmailed" and the inference that the story was a re-issue. But perhaps there is a Dennis in the next two chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story

but u need more creative names, i had to stop myself from singing the old children's song "john jacob"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only real brain sick people can write such a crap!!! Which husband would react like your protagonist? Only idiots like you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Very well written, i cant believe some of these people comments. Its a story calm down

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
The names?

Old story, but...

Who is "Dennis?" Don't you mean that Ed is JOHN's boss?

And I guess you can call a "Fred" "Ed", but haven't you mixed those up too? Ed in the beginning should be Fred?

SandyBBSandyBB10 months ago

Bloody brilliant start to a series... Cannot wait to read the rest!! 5 stars!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES