John Billionaire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that?"

She looked up, right at me. The black rims around her eyes made her blue irises stand out even brighter. "I really did love spending more time with you. Maybe I started off trying to get an edge on my career. It's not like I didn't enjoy hanging out with you before. But with the extended time and dinner and the opera and everything? I found myself falling in love with you."

Her words were honeyed and sounded so hopefully romantic. And yet they stirred nothing but anger in me. "How can I believe that?" I snapped. Taylor jumped off my shoulder and tried to pull away. But still I gripped her wrists tightly and the first bruise marks were starting to form. My voice went deep and menacing. "A relationship built on lies is still built on lies. It's a foundation that can't last."

"And it didn't," she replied dejectedly. "You found me out. And then you shut me out." There was a sullen hostility creeping into Taylor's voice once again. "Maybe I got what I deserved. But what you did was still very cold."

"You're right," I said, even colder. "You did deserve it."

Taylor's eyes flew open in shock and she immediately jerked so hard I lost her right wrist. And then it was coming back to me as she tried to slap me again. But I managed to get my hand up and catch her hand. But now she had her left hand free and she tried to hit me with a wide swing.

I found that she was on her knees, her slightly higher position giving her just enough leverage to hold her ground as both arms tried to find a way to strike me. My own arms were spread to the sides to hold her, which left her face just a few inches in front of me. And before I could react, she leaned in and shoved her tongue into the back of my throat.

I felt a keening moan rise up in my throat, half choked away by my anger and yet I couldn't help but flow back into her kiss. She tried to bring her arms in once again, whether to box my head or hug me I don't know. But I held her there, still fighting with everything except my mouth.

She kissed me with a desperate passion, all the love and regret and hope pouring through her like a chi flow direct into my mind, willing me to understand what she was going through.

Except I wasn't sure whether that was really how she felt or what I wanted to hope beyond all hope, that my good friend really did care for me. That the girl who'd broken my heart years ago really loved me. And on this day, the cynic won out.

"Nooo!" I raged, pushing her away from me and by brute force I turned her torso away from me and bent her over towards the sofa cushions. Her mobility was limited with my palm pressing down on her lower back but she fished a hand back at me and brushed against the erection tenting my thin lounge pants.

"You're lips say 'no' but this says 'yes'..." she taunted, squeezing my cock for emphasis. Defiant to the end. No matter how beat up her body, Taylor always had an unbreakable spirit.

"You want this?" I snarled angrily, bucking my hips forward and causing her hand to reflexively grip my hard pecker which I'd been referring to. With my left hand still pinning her down, I leaned down to her ear and growled again, "You want this? You're gonna get it!"

In a red fury, I went to the black miniskirt doing a poor job of hiding Taylor's perfect ass and with my right hand, I roughly tugged the fabric upwards. I actually lifted my left knee and used it to crush Taylor against the sofa and with two hands, I ripped the back of the expensive fabric, exposing her butt cheeks to the open air. A powder blue g-string was all that separated me from her nakedness and with another forceful tug I snapped that as well.

The lust boiled in my mind and clouded my thought processes. My vision was slightly blurry. But rage-drunk I pressed on with my vengeance. I violently swung Taylor's lighter body until she was on her knees on the sofa, her arms and face against the backrest. "I'm going to rape you now, Taylor," I muttered coldly as I fished out my erection and dropped my pants to my ankles.

"You can't rape the willing," she spat back.

"Yes, I can." And with a vicious thrust, I speared my cock deep into Taylor's clenching cunt.

She screamed as I split her open, and before her voice died out I'd already gripped her hips and started hammering myself against her backside. "Take it, bitch. Take it!"

She couldn't respond except to moan and scream even louder. I was pounding her so hard that her chest slammed into the backrest with every thrust. But her juices were flowing and her ecstatic spasms simultaneously thrilled me and made me even angrier. I wanted to hurt her. And not in a trusting-semi-bondage 'hurt' like Kaitlyn. I wanted Taylor to feel hate at what I was doing to her.

Yanking her head back with a fistful of hair, I stood her upright and sunk my teeth into her neck, biting and sucking for almost a minute, ensuring that she'd have a hickey marking me as her conqueror that would last for days. Once properly marked, I flung her torso back down against the backrest and resumed my pummeling of her pussy while my hands went to work elsewhere.

I tore open the back of Taylor's flimsy halter top, her last piece of intact clothing, and now every article was ripped and hanging loosely on her body. With my left hand I reached around and clamped a meaty paw over Taylor's screaming mouth, blocking the sound and reducing her to desperate moans through my fingers. Her nostrils flared as they tried to make up for the lack of air and I felt the sucking pressure of her gasping at my palm.

My right hand reached under Taylor's tattered shirt and finding a firm breast, I dug my nails into a sensitive nipple, forcing a renewed shriek of pain from my fucktoy.

I began feeling the wetness of her tears dribbling onto my left hand, still binding her face as my cock sawed in and out of her. And then I felt a new wetness as Taylor's body suddenly went rigid, a jerking transformation so abrupt that I thought she was having a seizure for a moment. But the new wetness was from a flood of honey deluging her pussy as she orgasmed, her back arching back and twitching repeatedly as if she were pumping out girlcum like a man.

How DARE she enjoy this! Angrily, I seized her shoulders and threw her face down across the length of the sofa, sprawling her out while the tremors of climax still shook along her spine. I pulled out of her soggy cunt and spread her asscheeks wide. And while Taylor was still in the post-orgasmic haze of unawareness, I crammed my man meat into her nether hole.

Small "ugh, ugh, ugh" noises came out from Taylor as I shoved and thrust and pushed my cock all the way down into her anal chute. This amidst her desperate gasping for air now that I wasn't blocking her mouth anymore. And with my knees straddling her ass I tightened my grip on her shoulders, digging in harder until she was clawing at the sofa cushions in a desperate attempt to ward off the pain while I used that grip to lunge my body down with every ounce of power I could muster.

Over and over again I ravaged Taylor's ass while I watched her sobbing face down on the sofa, a dark circle of wet tears and drool extending out from around her head. "Oh, fuuuck, Johnny!" she cried. This satisfied my fury for just a moment.

And then she whimpered in what sounded like pleasure, followed by a low keening moan. My conscious mind blanked out then, taking me to a point where my memory did not want to follow. One of the last things I do remember was the rush of air past my hand as I reached out to strike her.

Never before had I hit a woman in anger. And I'm rather happy I don't especially remember this moment either.

And then the final image before true consciousness returned was that of Taylor's worn body beneath me, splayed out and sweating like crazy, and the bright red hue of her cheek with the silhouette of my handprint slowly fading from view. And with each burst of cum ejecting from me and deep into Taylor's asshole, I could feel the rage subsiding.

Over and over I fired, plugging Taylor's ass so she'd be shitting semen for days. Her tiny model's waist was turning slightly purple from where I'd been gripping her, and her asshole was stretched so wide open that my cock glided in and out with almost no friction. And when the last few shots dribbled out of me and joined the ocean of sperm swimming around Taylor's bowels, I simply collapsed right on top of her back.

I heard the grunt of exertion as my dead weight slammed against her, crushing the girl beneath me. But she did not protest. The only sounds in the room were the both of us breathing heavily and the slimy squishiness of our hot flesh rubbing together.

In the end, I sort of rolled over and fell off the couch, my limp noodle exiting Taylor's torn rectum as I landed with a heavy thud onto the rug. Another minute went by with nothing but our gasping. I had no idea how much time had passed. The sun was long gone and there was nothing but darkness outside the windows.

Eventually, Taylor moved her head over the edge, her violet eyes aflame as they only did when she was thoroughly aroused. Her hair was so damp with sweat that her bangs were plastered together and actually dripping salty water onto my face.

We stared at each other for a long moment, waiting to see if the other would speak first. But what could I say to her? I'd lost control and tried to physically hurt her. I'd really tried to rape Taylor. No matter what she may have done to me, nobody deserved that kind of wrath. My mom had not raised me on the concept of an eye for an eye.

How deep was Taylor buried into my soul? How much of a subconscious hold did she have on me that she could affect me so much? Her betrayal had burned me down to my core. She was my first love. And one never totally gets over their first love.

I lost myself in the liquid pools of her deep blue eyes. How much did I love her still? And then I thought over the physical pain I'd caused her, the guilt spreading through me like wildfire.

Eventually, she spoke first. "Feel better?"

"Not exactly," I groaned.

"Why not?" Taylor's biting sarcasm was back. "That not vengeance enough for you? Need to fuck my face now?" Her eyes glittered. A joking smirk spread across her face and she looked away for a moment. Her bangs plastered against her cheeks until she shook them loose, sending more sweat flying over me unintentionally.

I clapped my hands over my forehead. "Taylor, I'm sorry. What I did was inexcusable."

"Don't be, Johnny. I told you, you can't rape the willing. Besides, if you fuck like THAT every time I make you angry... well, I'm going to have to piss you off more often."

"But your face," I whimpered. She turned her head and I saw the lumpy red bruises starting to rise up on her cheek. Not to mention the bruising on her wrists and elsewhere on her body. "And everything else. You could have me arrested."

"But I'm not going to." And now Taylor recognized that I was really in mental anguish over this. "Johnny, I made a mistake. I made a selfish decision to advance my career without your consent. I really regret that. You don't do that to your friends. And I'm really, really sorry about that." She reached down and brushed some of the wetness off my cheek, a tender smile coming to her face while her eyes settled into a royal blue.

I sighed. My turn. "And I'm very sorry for shutting you out. You've meant too much to me and been too much of a good friend for me to not even give you the chance to talk to me. I owed you at least that much."

She smiled at my apology as I looked up at her, once again seeing Taylor, my gorgeously hot friend who I cared about. "So I'm sorry and you're sorry," I said. "Where do we go from here?"

"Where do you want to go from here? What do you want from me?" There was a hopeful tinge in her voice.

I closed my eyes as I grimaced. "I don't know," I told her honestly. "I'm not sure yet."

"Well I know what I want. And whether you believe my sincerity or not, what I want is you, Johnny. I really do love you. Someday, I know you'll realize that."

***

NEXT: PART 4