All Comments on 'John Gets Cuckolded, Again!'

by 32B_minus

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 15 years ago
Not badly written, plot non-erotic.

The writing of this "story" was technically good (did not see any glaring spelling or grammatical errors), but the characters and the story line lacked credibility. There really is nothing in this for Mike. Part of the willful cuckolding "excitement" is the frustration of watching another man please your wife, or at least knowing about it in detail. This activity is threatening and humiliating to the husband, and apparently creates a kind of sexual turn on for him that seems to be part of his need for humiliation, or confirmation of his lack of self-esteem, or his desire to be a voyeur, or whatever the actual fetish may be (see my review of cuckolding for a more extensive analysis). But in this vignette, the dominant male (John) is fucking a flight attendant behind both Mike and Di's back, thus demonstrating to Di that she is pretty low in the pecking order. Why would this turn on Di's hubby Mike? There was no further character development of Mike to make this credible, and really, there was none for Di that would explain why she might permit this, or find it erotic. She certainly has not demonstrated any submissive tendencies in this or the prior story by Supermike. Furthermore, it is inconceivable that Diane and Mike would not ask questions at the beginning about Penny and why she came with John (the explanation that she is a flight attendant who shares some kinks is not explanation enough). This is after all Mike and Di's home, their fantasy, and John was a participant in their sexual games by mutual consent. Had there been an additional section from John's perspective, perhaps some guilt feelings about the way he has treated Mike, with a desire to teach Di a lesson for treating her husband badly (yes, cuckolding involves just that; from my perspective, a woman who truly loves her man could not actually cuckold him, and Di's behavior in Supermike's story indicates she was really making love to John, not having "just sex" that is supposed to be meaningless), then perhaps John's behavior might have made some sense, especially if he intended to break off his relationship with Di. Certainly, from the limited development of the characters, Di can not but resent and despise John for what he did to her by humiliating her in front of Penny. Maybe the reader could accept Penny's presence if Penny's role were to dominate Mike while John was fucking Di in front of them; perhaps Penny could fuck Mike up the ass or spank him and/or force Mike to lick out a creampie from Di (we know from Supermike's story that Mike has submissive tendencies but Di has trouble dominating Mike directly). As this story was written, it simply did not make any sense. I respect the author's interest in laying out what for her may be an erotic fantasy, but I suspect most readers would not find this erotic as written, especially due to the illogical plot. Nonconsent, BDSM, or non-erotic would be better categories for this because Di actually fucked Mike instead of John, so she was not "loving" with someone else, and of course, the bondage element with Mike secured to the chair seemed a critical part of the story. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
incredibly hot!!!!

thank you...keep up the great work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OMFG!!

This is SO hot!!! Usually I read a few stories before cummming in my wife's panties...but you made me spurt on the FIRST STORY I read today!! Great, keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
this comment is for site editor...

...please stop putting wimp cuckold stories in loving wives.Either start a new category(you could call it Major British Fetishes or the like)-or at least try what Vulcan said.Pistolpackinpete

Sirius7Sirius7over 14 years ago
Surprising ending

It was a fairly nice story, but the ending really cracked me up! The cuckolding woman gets cuckolded herself, lol!

I like those surprises...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Great story! But too short! Should have a continuation.. and there should be a threesome.. where the hubby watches a the gals and the stud

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I don't read

I just rate 1*.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Turn about

is fair play. Di just MAY be a bit kinder to Mike after this. I expect John will NOT be welcome back to this house in the future. (even if Penny IS!). Really good switcharoo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well, that's just unfair.

See, it's not a real cuck story. Nowhere in it did it involve taping a broken beer bottle to a broom stick and shoving it up hubbies ass while piercing his dick with a needle the size of a bowling pin and making him suck two other fags off at the same time. This story will not go over well with the cuck/fag crowd, the author should be very ashamed at the effort, and understand that only complete emasculation or turning gay in the end will satisfy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good continuation of someone else's story.

I was so looking forward to her first bisexual experience!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Wow

Who knew it took two cucks I write a bad.story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story and I love the way you took another story for your starting point. As for the negative comments.... What are they talking about?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous