John Mayer's Real Talent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John gasped and Ashanti got on the floor with Michelle. The both undid John's pants pulling his huge cock that looked to be at least nine inches long and very thick!

"Jesus Christ! He's huge!" Ashanti exclaimed.

Amy's eyes widened. "Oh my God!"

Michelle smiled and held his cock in her hands. It was pulsing as blood pumped through it. "Mmm just the way I like my men, with a nice big cock!"

Without further hesitation, Michelle took John's cock into her mouth. Amy sat by John's side and moved closer to place kisses on his chest. John ran his fingers through her hair. "Mmmggghhh," he moaned.

John's cock was only halfway inside of Michelle's mouth. Her mouth was hot and wet as she moved her lips up and down his long shaft.

"Let's pull out his balls," Ashanti blurted out. She reached further inside his pants and grabbed his nuts. She pulled them out and gently massaged them. "Oh shit! Not only does he have a big dick but check out his balls!"

Amy looked and saw the heavy set of balls that lay in Ashanti's hands. She smiled and looked at John. "You're so hot! Now I know you're real talent."

John blushed.

Ashanti moved her mouth to his balls. She sucked on them and licked them. John groaned. Amy placed a kiss on his lips while he continued to moan and groan. Michelle continued to suck on his cock. She then handed John's cock to Ashanti. Ashanti quickly took his cock and started sucking on it. It was Michelle who then moved to his balls and sucked them.

"Hmmmgghhhh yeah! Suck my cock!" John rasped.

Amy trailed kisses down his neck and made hickey's on his neck. Michelle and Ashanti continued taking turns sucking on his cock and balls. His precum was leaking all over their lips and tongues. John knew he couldn't hold it in much longer. Having eaten three beautiful girls pussies one after another had made him so hot. His cock began to twitch inside of Ashanti's mouth. Her full lips stroked his cock slowly while she wiggled her tongue on the tip of his cock. Michelle's warm mouth coated John's balls with her saliva. It was all so arousing. To top it all off, Amy was kissing his neck so seductively.

"I'm going to fuckin' cum! I'm going to blow my load!" John groaned.

Amy had to watch. She stopped kissing his neck. Ashanti still had his cock in her mouth. Suddenly, she felt a hard long rope of cum shoot inside her mouth. Quickly she handed John's cock to Michelle, who took the rest of the cum. John shot out his warm gooey cum as Michelle swallowed it. Ashanti held the first shot on her tongue savoring his taste before she finally swallowed and let it fall to her belly.

Michelle managed to swallow John's entire big hot load. She licked the head of his cock to make sure she cleaned it up completely.

Ashanti and Michelle stood up and both girls had huge grins on their pretty faces. "I think we did a hell of a job don't you Michelle?" Ashanti said proudly.

"Mmm yeah. He tastes so delicious. I could swallow his cum all night."

"Me too."

Amy looked at John who still had lust in his eyes. She took a quick peek at his cock, which was still standing up, hard and ready for some more. Ashanti and Michelle stared at Amy.

"What?" Amy asked puzzled.

"You haven't pleased him yet. I think John deserves a little pussy from you."

Amy gulped. She turned to face John who had a wicked smiled. "I'd love some of this pussy," he said grabbing her pussy. Amy squealed. The girls laughed.

"He wants your pussy girl. Give it up," Ashanti said.

Amy felt her face turning red. She slowly got up and was about to slide her pussy on John's cock, but then Michelle spoke out. "No! Don't give him pussy, give him some ass."

Amy gasped. "W-what?"

Ashanti giggled. "Yeah! Give him some ass. I know he'd probably love to fuck you up the ass!"

John looked innocently at the girls. "I've never done a girl anally before."

Michelle raised a brow. "Don't tell me that you're not interested then?"

John nodded. "I am interested in anal sex," he looked at Amy, "Very interested."

Amy hadn't done anal sex in a while. She knew she loved how nasty it felt. Amy got up slowly and stared at John. "Let's do it then," she said.

John's heart raced. He always wanted to know how it felt to fuck a girl's tight ass. He stood up. He moved towards Amy and put his arms around her from behind. His hard cock pressed against her ass. Amy placed her hands on the edge of the couch and slightly bent over. John stood behind her and ran his hands down her back. Amy felt his heavy hands caressing her skin.

John grabbed his aching cock and aimed it for her pussy first. Amy shuddered at bit a first feeling his monster cock invading her cunt. He dipped the head of his cock first feeling Amy's wetness. Amy's pussy began to swallow up John's cock gradually until he was all the way up inside her pussy. Amy could hardly breathe. John's big cock began to pump her pussy slowly not really to fuck her but to get enough of her wet juices to lube his cock.

Michelle and Ashanti continued to watch. Michelle remembered she had a camera in her purse and rushed to go get it. This was something everyone would want to see.

After a few seconds of getting his cock wet, John then pulled his cock out of Amy's ass and aimed it for her asshole. He spread her butt cheeks wide and got a good look at her tiny pink puckered hole. He wondered if he'd be able to fit his big dick in there. He saw a bright flash and turned to see Michelle taking pictures.

She giggled. "Go on John. Fuck her in the ass. Don't mind me."

John's cock twitched. He wondered if Michelle would sell those pictures to the Enquirer or The Star. He'd be lucky if she did. That way all his friends would see he got to fuck a hot babe like Amy Lee in the ass.

He moved his cock closer to Amy's tiny hole. He poked at it with the head of his cock making Amy squirm. He pulled her hair back a bit and whispered in her ear. "You're going to have to keep still if you want my cock in your ass."

Amy took a deep breath and tried to keep calm. John then proceeded to dip more of his cock in her hot ass. He barely managed to get the head in when he heard Amy moan in pain.

"It's ok Amy, it'll feel good soon," Ashanti assured her.

Amy knew that was true but his big cock was hurting her. John felt his cock slipping out until it plopped out. Amy felt embarrassed. "Come baby, relax. I can't get in you if you don't." John said kissing her neck.

Amy tried to relax but his cock was too big. He tried once again to get inside but his cock popped out again. John groaned in agony. He wanted to get her ass so bad.

"He's too big. I don't think I can handle him," Amy said softly.

Ashanti smiled. "I got something for you Amy. I know this will relax you." Ashanti grabbed her purse and took out a small pill. It was ecstasy. Amy hadn't done ecstasy in years. She knew it would relax her and take her to another world.

"Here," Ashanti said popping the pill into Amy's mouth.

Amy let the pill dissolve in her mouth and within seconds she began to feel the effects. John then dipped the head of his cock once again in her ass. This time, Amy did not squirm. She bent over a little more giving him more access to her ass. John then slipped more of his cock in. He gasped at how tight Amy's ass was. It felt as if her ass was choking his cock. Finally he was in all the way. His balls were touching her as cheeks. John couldn't' move at first. He stood still as his cock throbbed inside of Amy's ass.

"Oh fuck my ass! Ram your cock in my ass!" Amy cried out. She began to hear hard rock music and see visions of orgies in the room.

Michelle and Ashanti continued to take pictures of the couple as they cheered them on. "Fuck her good!" The girls yelled out.

John slowly began to move in and out of her tiny asshole. It was the best fuck hole he'd ever had his cock in. She felt so tight and hot! He pumped his cock now faster as his balls slapped hard against her ass. Amy was moaning, loving the feeling of anal sex.

"Yeah! I feel his big cock! His big cock is fucking my ass!" She cried out.

John reached down between her legs and began to rub her pussy. Amy moaned more. He could feel her so wet as her juices soaked his entire hand. Her clit felt so swollen every time he flicked it with his finger. Amy was enjoying this too much. She felt a hot rush of excitement all through her body. She was cumming! "Ahhhhh mmmmghghhhh!" She moaned. She then began to tighten her asshole around John's cock.

"Ahhhh fuck! You're going to make me cum so fast! Oh no! Don't squeeze my cock like that!" John begged as Amy clutched her asshole on his cock.

Amy laughed and continued to tease him. She tightened her tiny hole on his big cock again making it harder for him to move in and out of her. She wanted to milk his cock good!

"Noooo s-stop! Oh fuck! Arrggggghhhh!" John cried out, as he couldn't hold it anymore. He began shooting his hot sperm in Amy's ass. He shuddered each time he shot a long rope of cum out of his cock.

"Oh my God!" He came so hard!" Michelle announced snapping yet another picture. John kept his cock in Amy's ass until it softened. Even soft, his cock looked so big.

He fell back on the couch trying panting hard. Amy giggled and slowly stood up straight and fell on the couch next to John. The girls took a few more pictures of the couple and then opened up another bottle of champagne to celebrate their hot night.

John looked beat. "Oh man I'm so tired! I don't think I've ever cum that hard."

Michelle and Ashanti looked at each other. "Well John the night's not over yet. You still have to fuck me and Michelle."

John groaned. "I want to, but I don't think my dick can handle it."

Ashanti laughed. "Don't worry, it will handle us." She showed him some pills.

"What is that?" He asked.

"Viagra. You're going to last all night long baby!" Michelle yelped.

John's eyes widened and he looked at Amy who was so drugged up. "Yeah and you know what else John?" Amy began, "We're going to tell all of our friends about you. I think every girl needs to know just how talented you really are. Then you'll fuck all our friends and eat their pussies. How does that sound? Would you like that John?"

Michelle and Ashanti were shocked Amy said that, but then again they couldn't have agreed more with her plan.

12