McKayla Goes for Anal Gold

Story Info
McKayla Maroney seeks fame and finds it in her ass.
11.2k words
4.73
13.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are other stories about McKayla here in Literotica that were submitted before this one, and my story is absolutely NOT intended to be a ripoff of the others. It's just my fantasy and that's all this story is, a fantasy. It never happened...but goddamn I wish it would! I think this might be my best story so far, so enjoy!

****************

Besides a few appearances here and there, McKayla Maroney hadn't had many opportunities to further establish herself as a famous celebrity.

Sure, that "not impressed" twisted mouth thing enabled her to get her foot in the door, but in years since...barely a nibble. Now she was in her mid twenties with her whole life ahead of her and she felt deep down that she just HAD to be famous SOMEHOW...but how?? How could she climb the celebrity ladder?

Those Tiktok videos she made had gotten thousands of views, but still hadn't caught the RIGHT KIND of attention. Everyone knew all about her achievements as an Olympic gymnast and her unfortunate history with that monster Dr. Nassar, but nobody knew anything else about her.

A month after her most recent Tiktok video which had showcased her dancing abilities in tights while doing splits on the floor, she got a call from her agent, Roger.

"McKayla!! Hey little lady, how's it going??"

"Hi, Roger! I'm okay I guess..."

"You GUESS? What's wrong?"

"I don't know...I just feel depressed lately, like I'm never gonna get noticed or make it big."

"Awww...well I've got some news that will cheer you up, but I need you to be sitting down for it okay?"

McKayla furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, but did sit down on her bed. What could Roger want to tell him that was so important?

"...Okay Roger, I'm sitting. Now go on.."

"McKayla, there are people from a certain industry that have seen your candid pictures and your clips. They are especially interested in a certain part of your body. The part that's impossible to ignore...are you following me here?"

McKayla WAS following him. She knew exactly what he was referring to; her ass was wildly popular on the internet, and as such, was the object of desire for many men all over the world. She had read all the quotes and captions; how it was the perfect bubble ass, how it was so firm and round like two grapefruits stuck on the back of her pelvis, etc.

Even though it was attention devoted to a part of her body and not her as a person with talents and personality, it was still ATTENTION, and she realized that attention was all she really craved.

She LOVED it, regardless of the reasons behind it. It was such an ego booster, so now that the adult film industry was focusing on her, she had to come to a decision. Hollywood wasn't paying her any mind, the media wouldn't stop associating her with Larry Nassar, so what other options did she have?

"Okay count me in."

"Wait, do you understand what the offer is, McKayla? I didn't explain it yet..."

"Yeah. They want me to star in a porn movie, right?"

"Yes...well more like MOVIES. It will be a multi-film deal, which they will explain the ins and outs of if you choose to meet them and discuss the offer in more detail. McKayla, this is a big break for you, but I want you to understand that once you go down this path, there really isn't any turning back. Are you willing to live with that?"

"Roger, I WANT to be famous! If this is the only way, then fine. Whatever it takes! I know my way around a dick! Hahaha.."

"Okay then, we'll go meet with the executives at LEFT COAST ASSOCIATES on Monday. That'll give you the weekend to think it over. I'll meet you at their offices at 10am on Monday morning. Congratulations, McKayla. Welcome to your new life!"

"Thanks, Roger! Whew I'm nervous but excited too!"

————-

On Monday morning, McKayla freshened up and wore her most revealing attire; a shimmering halter top with a black miniskirt and 3" stiletto heels. She knew this wasn't some interview for a desk job, it was a negotiation with representatives of a high end adult film studio where sex appeal mattered, not professional appearance.

"I hope they like what they see, this is my best chance at fame! You can do this, girl. You know how to have sex. That little gymnast is gone, and now you're a grown woman!" She affirmed to herself in front of her mirror before leaving her apartment and getting in the Uber that she had called for moments earlier.

When they pulled up in front of the office building, she tipped the driver who then looked at her and with a smiling wink said "Good luck, McKayla! I'll be looking out for your videos and I know A LOT of other guys will too!"

"Thanks..." She smiled awkwardly as she exited the car. Although she knew that there were people who did recognize her, she realized that THIS kind of fame will take some getting used to.

Roger was there in the lobby sitting by the reception desk as promised. He stood up when he saw her walking through the glass doors.

"Good morning! Ready to be a big star?? You look FANTASTIC!!"

"Thanks, Roger!" She said as she gave him a quick hug.

"How do you feel?"

"SO nervous...my stomach is in knots!"

"Don't worry, McKayla. I will be there with you and remember; you haven't signed any contracts yet so just relax and get a feel for the process. It'll be fine!"

"Whew! Okay. Thank you so much, Roger. I owe you my life!!"

"Aw don't mention it, it IS my job you know. Now let's get in there and impress the hell out of them!"

The receptionist smiled courteously and quietly stated that they were ready and waiting through the doors marked "OFFICES".

McKayla took a deep breath, then smiled and nodded before walking through the door that Roger was holding open for her.

At the end of the main hallway was a conference room with two casually dressed men sitting there. One looked up and immediately started waving at her, so Roger and her walked into the room and shut the door behind them.

Both men stood up and graciously extended their hands for a shake, then introduced themselves; the younger looking guy was Jules Jordan. The older one was named Gary and was apparently the attorney for the company.

"McKayla, we've been very eager to meet you and we are big fans! We've seen all your tiktoks and instagram clips, and we think you'd be a great fit for this industry."

"Wow thanks, Mr. Jordan!" She blushed.

"Please call me Jules! So let's get down to business. Remember what our business is, so there will be subject matter and language that might be a little jarring at first. It's just business though, and it's NEVER personal okay? We want you to be as comfortable with us as possible, so I'm just giving you a heads-up. Are we good?"

"Sure! I can take it, Jules."

"That's what we're hoping for, McKayla!" He said with a disarming smile and a wink.

She got the double meaning and giggled softly which made her feel more relaxed, as though the ice had been broken.

"So I will lay it all out for you and then you tell me what you think, okay?"

"Okay..."

"We want you for a multi-film deal, but we understand that this is new for you. If you were just some girl off the street, we would tell you that you either sign the contract for the multi-film deal or you walk. You're McKayla Maroney though, so we'll offer you a multi-film contract with a one-film clause stating that if you don't want to shoot any more scenes after your first film, you can opt out of the contract."

McKayla nodded her acknowledgment and Roger patted her shoulder.

Jules continued, "Now let's talk about what the scenes will involve. In case you weren't aware, we specialize in anal sex. More specifically, INTERRACIAL anal sex. So basically, you will be getting fucked in the ass by a big black cock in your first scene. McKayla, you've got such a distinctively hot ass, millions of horny men will pay LOTS of money to see it taking a BBC. The current trend is of very curvy voluptuous women with big wide asses submitting to anal penetration. Big wide soft asses are all the rage now because of women like Kim Kardashian, and that's absolutely fine. Yours is distinctive though; it's like a perfect bubble and so firm! Not like most of the other girls who are contracted with us. Most girls with your body type have very small asses, but not you! You're petite, cute and girly but with a glint in your eye that says "I may look young and innocent, but I know how to handle a cock!" You're gonna be HUGE, McKayla. All you need to do is make sure that this is what you WANT to do. WE want you with us, but only if you want to be here, and only if you agree to what I just laid out for you."

McKayla couldn't hide the look of shock on her face even if she tried.

"I can see by the look on your face that you need a few minutes to process everything. We'll step out for a few minutes and you give a holler when you're ready with your decision, okay?"

She managed a nod and a faint smile as they stood up and walked out of the conference room, closing the door behind them. Then she sat staring straight ahead with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Um...McKayla? Are you okay??" Roger asked nervously.

After a minute of silence, she finally spoke up.

"If I do this, I will be known for the rest of my life as an anal slut porn star! I've had sex, but I've never let anyone put it in my butt before! I've never hooked up with a black guy either, and now I'm supposed to let a black guy put his dick up my ass?! Still, nobody else has called. I don't want to be a nobody! I'm scared, Roger!! What should I do???"

Roger sat there looking at her with genuine concern, trying to think of what he could say to her that would help her decide to proceed with confidence.

"...Look..I know this is a tough decision to make. Hell, it's one of the biggest decisions you will EVER make. Whatever you decide to do, you chose out of your own volition. Always remember that. Just consider this though; even the networks haven't expressed any interest in you for color-commenting on women's gymnastics events. For some reason, nobody is willing to take a chance on you, and I don't know why. THESE guys are the ONLY ones who are willing. Let me ask you something; what REALLY scares you about the offer? Is it the sex?"

"...I'm scared of how the sex will be and how people will think of me."

"The actor you'll be working with is a pro, as well as everyone else on set. They will do everything they can to make you feel as comfortable as possible. As far as what people think of you...you will alienate some, but gain the respect and devotion of others. Consider this an opportunity to challenge yourself and your boundaries. You can get good at it and be the MOST popular star of them ALL. Why? Because you're MCKAYLA MARONEY, not some dumb girl from "Anywhere USA". You can be the BEST at it, McKayla...or you can keep on struggling for attention by dancing around on Tiktok and not even getting paid for it."

"They said that I can opt out after only one scene though right?"

"Yes, that's part of the special offer that they're extending to you because of your celebrity status."

"Will anal sex hurt? I've heard that it does..."

"You'll have to ask Jules about that, I think. It's been about ten minutes, McKayla. We shouldn't keep them waiting for too long."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, then nodded. "Okay, let them know that I'm ready."

Roger got up and knocked on the door, and a few seconds later, Jules and Gary entered and took their seats.

"Okay McKayla, so what will it be??" Seymour said while leaning back with his hands behind his head.

"Before I give you my answer, can I ask you guys a couple of questions?" She asked.

"Shoot." Seymour said with a smile on his face.

"Okay, so I've heard that anal sex hurts a lot and it can get messy and gross. What happens if I get hurt or get poop everywhere or something?"

She blushed but tried to make herself sound businesslike.

"First off, anal sex doesn't have to hurt at ALL. With a little prep, lube, and patience, it can be a mind blowing experience. Just ask any of the hundreds of girls in the industry that really like it. The actors are pros that know how to follow queues and understand the need for proper pacing. It's what they do. Secondly, you're supposed to give yourself an enema before the scene starts, so you'll be clean as a whistle back there." Jules said in his own businesslike tone.

"Okay..." McKayla nodded thoughtfully and lowered her gaze in thought.

Gary then leaned forward and rested his elbows on the table. "We know you can do this, McKayla. Otherwise, we wouldn't have contacted Roger. We think you're the whole package. Do you agree??"

She looked up and said "You promise that I'll like anal sex??"

Jules and Gary looked at each other and then said in unison, "WE DO."

"...Then l'll do it!!" She was so nervous and couldn't believe what she had just said, but she did say it.

"GREAT!! Now for the contracts..." Gary pulled a folder out from a nearby briefcase, then opened it and proceeded to push documents towards her and show her where to sign, giving her a pen as he explained each one.

Roger looked over them with her, and she chewed her lip while she tried to understand all the legalese and fine print. After a minute or so though, she gave up and started scribbling her signature.

When everything was signed, the men smiled and stood up. McKayla stood also shook their hands.

"Now you're MCKAYLA MARONEY the adult film star and the jewel of LEFT COAST ASSOCIATES! Welcome to the family! You're gonna love it here!"

Jules said with a huge grin on his face.

"Thanks guys.." she smiled and blushed. In spite of her nervousness, she was also giddy with excitement at the prospect of starting a new chapter in her life.

"OH! I almost forgot! We got you something..."

Jules said as he revealed a fancy box with a bow tied on it and handed it to her. "Open it.."

She opened the box and discovered a full set of silicone butt plugs with one metal plug that had a jeweled end, a vibrator, a dildo, and a bottle of lubricant. "Oh wow..." She didn't know what to say!

"That's your prep kit. You'll need to get used to the idea of using your asshole for sexual pleasure, so those toys should work well for you. There's instructions inside somewhere. Your first shoot is in a month, so I suggest you get started!" Jules smiled that unassuming smile of his and then walked them to the front steps of the building.

————

Days became weeks until finally, the morning of McKayla's first shoot had arrived. She had been using the butt plugs according to the instructions, and after two weeks, began noticing that the dildo and vibrator were becoming easier to insert. At first, the stretching and burning were awful, but she had taken the time to watch a few scenes from the LEFT COAST ASSOCIATES library (which they had given her unlimited access to on the website) and convinced herself that if those girls could take a huge cock up their asses, then so could she. Eventually, she trained herself to walk around with a 2" diameter plug inserted for at least a couple of hours, even going so far as to go food shopping with it buried snugly in her tight asshole.

It even began to feel good in a naughty bad-girl kind of way, like she was a slut, but nobody knew it unless she bent over and showed them the end of the plug covering her anus.

Now she was doing her morning routine, except this time, she took a few minutes to give herself an enema before jumping in the shower.

After that, she inserted her jeweled metal plug and began applying makeup and choosing which outfit to wear to the set.

10am was when they would begin the shoot, so she had to be there by 9 for briefing and prepping...and to meet the actor that she would be "working" with. The production team didn't tell her his name, but that didn't matter, she would be nervous regardless of who he was.

The cab ride to the shoot location was somewhat bumpy and she felt the plug reminding her of it's presence each time they hit any bumps. This wasn't a bad thing, but she couldn't really enjoy it due to nerves.

When she arrived, one of the crew saw her and led her to a small dressing room with a little bathroom on the side. In it was a robe, a stool in front of a mirrored sink, a shower stall, and a small rack with different kinds of revealing outfits. A woman approached her and introduced herself as Nancy the makeup artist who was also in charge of wardrobe.

"So do you like wearing thongs, McKayla?"

"Oh definitely!"

"Good, cuz you're gonna be wearing this outfit."

Nancy then handed her a matching set that included a gold colored bikini top and a tiny almost non existent thong bottom.

"Oh and what size shoe do you wear?"

"Um, 4?"

"Okay tiny foot, here you go." Nancy handed her a pair of matching shoes with 4" stiletto heels.

"Wow okay, thanks Nancy...should I put it all on now?"

"Well if you want to get started and not hold up the shoot, then I'd say yes." Nancy smirked and winked.

"Um...are you gonna be in here with me while I change?"

"Yup. I gotta make sure the outfit fits and looks good on you, and then I gotta do your hair and makeup."

"But I already did my makeup.."

"Nah it's gotta look REALLY hot and slutty. Don't worry, McKayla. I know what I'm doing and you're gonna love how you look, and so will your costar!"

Nancy winked again.

"Who is this guy?? Nobody will tell me!!"

"He's great, I promise. Total pro. You'll meet him in a few minutes. Now take everything off and throw your modesty out the window. It no longer has a place in your life...Ahhh NICE touch! Your butt plug is pretty and matches your outfit! I think we'll keep it in until the director sees it, I bet he'll like it.."

McKayla tried not to blush too hard as she got naked in front of this woman that she only met a few minutes ago. When Nancy mentioned her plug, she felt her face burning, but she was right; if she was going to have sex with a complete stranger in front of more strangers, she had better lose her modesty quickly.

"Amazing! Your outfit fits perfectly and looks hot. DAMN I'm good! Now walk around for me.."

McKayla sashayed around in a circle, trying not to stumble in those stilettos.

"How do you feel??" Nancy asked excitedly.

"Like a cross between a runway model and a hooker." McKayla replied with a grin.

"Then you're ready! Put your robe on and follow me. We're gonna go meet the director and the rest of the crew."

Nancy led McKayla to a large brightly lit room with a king sized bed in the middle. There were four new faces that looked right at her as she entered the space.

"This is Jake, our camera man. He will be shooting the actual scene." Nanci said as he smiled and shook McKayla's hand.

"A pleasure to meet you! We're all fans of yours!" He said cheerfully.

"This is Marty, he's our photographer. He will be snapping photos from time to time."

"Nice to meet you!" He said as he shook her hand.

"This is Will, he's our sound guy, he will be holding the microphone over your head as the scene is shot."

Will nodded and smiled.

"And last but not least, I believe you've met our director before??" Nancy waved her hand towards a man on his cellphone with his back turned to them, but he quickly spun around and revealed himself as none other than Jules Jordan. He smiled, waved, and gave her the "one minute" sign, then finished his phone call and gave her a hug.

"Hey McKayla!! We're so excited to have you here! How are you feeling? Nervous??"

"Um yeah alittle.." she chuckled nervously.

"Well you know that's totally normal and understandable, even the veteran girls still get butterflies before a scene! I bet you'd like to know who you'll be working with, right?"