John, Millie, Pete & Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John immediately pressed his lips to hers and began kissing her passionately. He could taste Allison's cunt juice on her lips and tongue. It excited him immensely and he pushed his rock hard penis between her legs and, like Pete, he began thrusting back and forth along the channel between her labia. Millie responded immediately by kissing him back passionately and opening her legs a little more to make room for his huge cock.

Both girls returned to the job at hand and continued lavishing oral attention on each other's cunt. That's when Millie saw Pete's cock sliding, hard and thick, between Allison's legs from the other side. At about the same time Allison saw John's cock sliding between Millie's legs from behind. The sight of their teenaged lovers huge cocks sliding back on forth along the lips of their girlfriend's labia was ultra arousing for both of them. They began alternately licking each others clitoris and the head of the huge cock that was now part of the act and was sliding deliciously between their girlfriends legs from behind.

Millie was almost dumbstruck as she watched Pete's huge cock slide towards her face as he pushed it, hard and stiff, between Allison's legs. She took the thick shaft in her hand and stroked it lovingly from the huge purple head, all the way down to the colossal balls that followed it back and forth. In seconds, she could feel it beginning to react to her gentle touch. It felt alive in her hand, pulsing and jerking gently in response to each loving stroke. She opened her mouth so that each time his cock thrust between Allison's thighs, it entered her mouth. Pete immediately realized that his cock was sliding past Allison's vagina and lodging in Millie's mouth. He began to stroke in and out at a slower pace and would leave it lodged there in her mouth for a few seconds so that she could suck and lick the head hungrily.

Allison had also turned back to Millie's pussy and began licking and sucking it hungrily. Then she saw John's cock coming between Millie's thighs. It pressed insistently against her chin. She loved John's huge uncircumcised dick and eagerly took its thick, hard shaft in her hand. She pushed the soft skin down towards his balls to expose its large purple head. She wrapped her lips hungrily around it and pushed her mouth over the hot, throbbing head. Her tongue glided erotically over the slit at the tip and she could taste a tiny amount of precum as it oozed out. She began to move rhythmically back and forth between Millie's wet, swollen clitoris and the huge head of John's cock. It was wonderful. She grew more and more aroused as the realized that she was exciting both of them with her tongue at the same time.

The bedroom was soon filled with moans of pleasure from the aroused foursome. Millie and Allison had been getting stimulated by each other's tongues for considerably longer than Pete and John and they were now aroused to the point where there were ready to go off. Both would have enjoyed going off while performing cunnilingus on each other, but they knew that the feel of the huge cocks of their two teenaged lovers, thrusting eagerly in and out of their vaginas as they went off, would make for an extraordinarily intense orgasm.

Millie knew that Allison wanted to be fucked by Pete. She'd already been fucked by John and had had an orgasm that left her breathless. Now she wanted to fuck Pete, and Millie didn't want her to feel cheated. She began to slide her finger in and out of Allison's vagina. Allison reacted immediately, thrusting hungrily each time Millie's finger entered her. When Millie saw the effusions from Allison's pussy increasing, she slid two fingers in, and then a minute later three fingers. Finally, she bunched all four fingers together and slid them provocatively between Allison's cunt lips. Allison moaned passionately and began thrusting more urgently. Millie's manipulation of her fingers in and out of Allison's vagina was designed to widen it in preparation for the entry of Pete's huge dick.

Now she took hold of Pete's colossal penis and guided the huge head up between Allison's cunt lips. Pete realized what was happening and immediately began pushing gently to get the huge head past the snug opening of Allison's vagina. Allison felt the huge head spreading the entrance to her vaginal sheath and moved her hips back to meet Pete's thrusts. The enormous head entered her, just a little bit more with each thrust. Allison moaned in ecstasy as she felt the thickly swollen head of this newly deflowered teenage boy's cock, pushing hungrily at the entrance to her anxious vagina. She waited for just one more thrust by Pete and when it came, she thrust her own hips back forcefully to meet it. At last, she felt his cock squeeze into the top of her vagina.

"Oh god Pete!" she moaned in a voice filled with passion. "That feels so fucking nice. What a huge fucking cock. Oh fuck! I love it!"

Pete's thrusts began moving deeper into her vagina and he could feel its wet heat surrounding the head and shaft of his penis. Allison was a lot tighter than Millie and the sensation that he felt as her moved in and out of her was intense. It took several strokes to get all the way into her and she moaned with unrestrained pleasure when she finally felt the thick head of his cock pressing against her tender cervix. He moved in and out slowly, three or four more times, just to be sure that he wasn't hurting Allison. "Oh, that's nice Pete. Fuck does that ever feel fucking nice!" she sighed excitedly.

Mille was no longer able to lick Allison's pussy as it was stretched to the maximum by Pete's thick shaft. She watched in rapt amazement as she saw, for the first time, what fucking looked like up close. Pete's big dick would push up strenuously between Allison's cunt lips and Allison would move her hips back to meet each thrust. As Pete withdrew his cock to prepare for the next stroke into her, Allison's hips would move forward so that her G spot was pressed hard against the head and shaft of Pete's cock. It was a sight that aroused Millie tremendously and she began to move her own her pubic mound back and forth, eagerly searching for the touch of Allison's lips or the feel of John's cock pushing into her.

Allison was getting very close to her orgasm. The taste of John's cock and the feel of Pete's huge dick finally pushing in and out of her pussy had her on the very edge. As she was basking in the ecstatic sensation, she realized that Millie was now thrusting a little more urgently, no doubt the result of seeing Pete's dick sliding in and out of her lovely patch of blonde pubic hair. She gave her friend's delicious cunt lips one more long, loving suck and then grasped the thick shaft of John's rock hard penis. She spread Millie's cunt lips apart with the thumb and finger of one hand and pressed the head of his cock against the hot, slippery opening of her vagina. John reacted immediately by pushing all the way into Millie's vagina in a single thrust. "Oh Fuck yes!" Millie shouted as she felt John enter her. "That feels so fucking good John! Fuck me hard baby! Fuck me really hard!

Millie couldn't remember ever being so excited; not even a few hours before when she became the lucky lady who harvested the virginity of these two ultra horny 18 year olds. She was in a sexual heaven such as she'd never before experienced. She had John ramming into her steaming hot vagina from behind, and before her eyes was the scene of Pete's huge and exalted penis sliding rhythmically in and out of Allison's gorgeous blonde, wide open pussy. The sight was driving her closer and closer to what she knew would be an orgasm so extreme it would leave her breathless.

John was watching the same scene over Millie's shoulder as he moved easily in and out of her wildly lubricated cunt. He could see John's cock ramming ever more greedily into Allison's vagina. He could see that Pete was close to an orgasm as the thick base of his cock was pulsing with tiny spasms and his balls were so full of sperm that they were swinging heavily back and forth with each eager stroke. He whispered in Millie's ear, "Pete's almost ready to go off Millie. Hold onto his balls while he's thrusting and squeeze them just a little. He really loves that!"

Millie didn't stop to wonder how John knew that about Pete, she was far too interested in Pete and Allison's fucking to even care. She reached for the huge globes suspended from the base of Pete's ponderous shaft and ,as her hands closed on them, she realized that she could only hold one at a time. It was huge and pulsed with energy. "My god!" she thought as she felt the energy of it in her hand. "No wonder this guy comes in quarts. These beauties must weigh close to half a pound each!"

She began to squeeze it gently and heard Pete moan with sensual pleasure. "Oh fuck yeah! That feels so fucking good. Oh fuck yeah! I'm going to cum!"

Millie and John watched in awe as the shaft of Pete's cock began to jerk violently. His ball suddenly pulled up tight against the base and began to expand and contract like a pair of powerful sperm pumps. Seconds later, a pearly flood of semen began to squirt out from between Allison's vagina and the pulsing shaft of Pete's cock. His ejaculation had filled her vagina and the overflow was now overflowing out of Allison's cunt. All the while he continued thrusting eagerly and moaning, "Oh fuck yeah! Oh fuck yeah!"

Suddenly, they heard Allison's voice, "Oh god! Oh god Pete! Keep fucking me! Keep fucking me hard! Oh fuck here it cum!" An instant later and they were temporarily blinded by the shower of female ejaculate that sprayed violently out of her pussy. It covered their faces, their shoulders, Allison's and Pete's legs, and drenched the sheets. The spraying only about 10 seconds but the volume ejaculation fluid that Allison squirted was huge. She moaned with total euphoria as each gush emitted was accompanied by an ecstatic jolt of pure carnal pleasure.

Mille felt John's thrust quicken. His breath was raging in and out of his lungs and he pressed his face his against the side of Millie's neck. "Oh fuck!" he whispered in a voice that was cracking with excitement, "That was so fucking fantastic! Oh fuck I'm going to cum!" Seconds later, Millie felt his huge dick begin to jerk violently deep inside of her. It pulsed with huge spasms of pleasure as he began shooting the pearly evidence of his arousal into her waiting cunt. As he emptied his cock into Millie, he whispered "Oh baby! I love you so fucking much baby! I could fuck you forever."

It was all too much for Millie. She'd reached a fever state of arousal and her entire body was trembling. The sight of Allison ejaculating and the feel of her female cum on her face and her shoulders had pushed her through to a higher level of arousal than she ever experienced before. She moaned loudly as she felt John's cock jerking as each jet of his jism blasted eagerly into her cunt. "Oh fuck! Of fuck! This feels so fucking good, I'm going to die!" She felt the most euphoric contractions she'd ever experienced shooting along her vaginal sheath and extending all the way down and into her anus. It shot in and out as the contractions rocked her so hard that when they finally finished, she fainted.

The next thing she remembered was looking into the faces of Pete and John and Allison as they knelt beside her and were looking into her face with concern. Allison asked, "Are you okay Millie? Pete says you went off, really, really hard and just as you finished, you went limp."

Millie smiled up at them, her face now aglow with the after sensation of the most fantastic orgasm she'd ever had. "I've never felt so fantastic as I do right now. I come from a family of people who tend to faint in really exciting situations."

"Oh shit! That's right!" Allison said with a sigh of relief. "I forgot about that Millie. I remember you fainted when your parents gave you a new car to drive back and forth to Junior college. And I remember that your Mom used to faint once or twice a year when she got really excited about something."

The four of them laughed and began exchanging kisses. They all knew that this had been a night that none of them would forget for the rest of their lives. The remainder of the week was filled with frenetic activity. Pete and John and Millie went in to work each day and each night they returned to Millie's house. Allison was there for the rest of the week and together, the four of them experienced and re-experienced and experienced again, the thrill of foursome sex until late well into the early hours of the morning. It was a deliriously happy time for all of them.

Finally, Friday afternoon arrived. It was both a sad and a happy time for Pete and John. On the one hand, they were happy to be getting back to university life and continuing their march into the future and their careers. On the other hand, they were sad to be leaving the two women who'd given them the opportunity to experience the most wonderful thrills that sex has to offer.

Millie and Allison were both there to see them off. They had to keep up the pretence of just being good friends, but both girls had given them long, delicious good bye kisses that same morning, long before they came in to work with Millie. John's Aunt and Uncle had completed a sale of the little diner earlier in the summer. The season had been hard on their old bodies and they were glad to pass it along to one of the local folks.

The station wagon was all packed and as it pulled out of the diner parking lot, Pete and John waved a farewell to the two women who'd made such a huge difference in their lives. They'd never be virgins again and they knew that they owed that and so much more to Millie and Allison.

Millie knew where both of the boys were going to university and knew that she could correspond with them there any time she wished. About 6 months later, she sent the same letter to both boys. It turned out that she and Allison decided, on the same day that the boys left to return to school, that they were going to leave their husbands, move far away and live together. Both realized during the few days that they spent with John and Pete that their husbands were not giving them the attention or the love and respect that they needed and deserved. .

They moved to rural Virginia and rented an old farm house about 55 miles from Richmond. They found jobs just outside of Richmond and, to ensure that they wouldn't be tracked down by their spouses, they opened a post office box that was located a considerable distance from their farm house. Millie was sure that they'd eventually get uncontested divorces and both had no desire to ever see their husband again. .

That letter was the last time they ever heard from either of the women.

John and Pete went on to finish university and have been working happily away in their chosen careers for more a quarter of a century. They're both married to wonderful women whom they love very much. Both of them have children of their own in university now. They've remained best friends over the years and whenever they get together and reminisce about the good old days, they never speak of those three glorious days where they lost their virginity and shared fantastic, erotic and delicious sex with two beautiful older women in cottage country. They both feel that casually discussing something that was so deeply intimate and so life changingly important to them, might somehow diminish it.

The end

1...67891011