John, Millie, Pete & Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John's face was red with passion. "Jeezus yes! You have no idea how often I've jacked off thinking about what your pussy looked like up close Millie. It is just fucking lovely looking. I could suck on it forever."

Pete was also watching in awe as Millie slowly moved her finger up and down between her cunt lips. "God yes Millie. I don't think there's a night has gone by where I haven't thought about seeing your pussy. It looks fantastic."

Millie looked seductively at John, "Would you like to have a closer look?" she asked demurely.

John didn't have to be asked a second time. He quickly walked over to her and got down on his knees. Millie slid her hips forward as he knelt in front of her. She spread her legs wider, still caressing her pussy as she waited for John to get even closer. She was so excited by his eagerness that she was almost ready to have an orgasm. She wasn't afraid of that happening though, as she was capable of having several extremely enjoyable orgasms in a single night.

John leaned closer, until his face was less than a foot away from Millie's cunt. He could smell its warm moistness and drew it hungrily into his nostrils. Her pubic hair was short and as black as ink. It was shorter around her labia and he wondered if she cropped it closer there to allow her lover to better see her sweet pink cunt lips. As her finger moved teasingly up and down the channel between them, it glistened with the slippery lubricants that were beginning to ooze from her vagina. He reached out and slid a finger between the lips. Her labia seemed to be swelling as he watched and they also looked like they were getting wetter and darker in color. He'd never felt a woman's pussy before. His cock pushed urgently at the front of his pants and was so severely restrained by his jeans that he was beginning to experience a little discomfort.

Millie took her hand away and allowed John to freely explore the hot wet center of her sex. His finger slid easily between her warm, slippery pussy lips, as he searched for her vagina. It trembled with excitement as it moved over her clitoris and the soft, swollen lips of her inner labia. He ran it all the way down to the top of her perineum. Millie wasn't the least impatient or annoyed. She found his lack of familiarity with the features of a woman's genitalia unbelievably arousing. John moved his finger back up between the soft, wet lips. When he came to her inner labia again, he stopped and felt the slippery, fleshy flaps curiously. They parted as he explored them and his finger slid, totally unrestrained, into her generously aroused vagina, all the way up to his knuckle.

Millie moaned with excitement as John's finger slid into her. The excitement of being with a couple of young, inexperienced virgins was far more arousing for her than being with a couple of know it all, done it all, studs could ever be. She found John's inexperience and lack of sexual acumen unbelievably arousing. She watched his flushed, excited face as he slid his finger in and out of her wet, welcoming, vagina. It was too much for her. She leaned her head back and moaned helplessly as the first contractions of an orgasm shook her body like a rag doll caught in a wind storm. She began unconsciously thrusting her hips as the contractions of her orgasm grew stronger. "Oh fuck!" she said in a low voice, steeped in arousal, "I'm coming! Don't stop John! I'm coming!"

John could feel Millie's vagina alternately loosening and tightening around his finger as the contractions of her orgasm grew in intensity. He'd never witnessed a female having an orgasm before and he felt like he was close to going off himself. Millie moaned, totally immersed in the passion of the moment as she reached the peak of her climax. Her thighs closed tightly on John's hand, trapping it to prevent any loss of the intense stimulation it was providing.

Millie laid there, virtually helpless, with her head thrown back and her lovely thighs tightly gripping John's hand. As John revelled in the experience, he heard John's voice behind him saying, "If you're not going to fuck her John, I am!"

John turned and saw Pete standing there. His pants and underwear were on the floor beside the chair and his cock was standing as rigid as a bar of steel. By now Millie's thighs had opened slightly and John immediately pulled his hand free. He quickly got to his feet and in near hysteria began trying to get his shoes and pants off. Meanwhile, Pete fell to his knees in front of Millie and gently pushed her legs apart. He slid between her knees and, taking the rock hard shaft of his cock in his hand, guided it to Millie's pubic mound. Millie felt the head of his cock pressing insistently against her pussy and opened her legs in wide welcome. She raised her head and smiled libidinously when she realized that she was about to deflower Pete.

She reached down and took the pulsating shaft of his cock in her hand. She nearly fainted when she realized that she couldn't get her fingers around it. It was huge. She looked down between her legs and was shocked to see how long and thick his dick was. "God!" she thought, "Am I going to be able to take a cock that big?" One thing she was sure of was that she was going to try. She grabbed his bare buttocks and began pulling. She felt the huge purple head stretching the opening to her vagina. She pushed his hips back, just an inch or so and taking the shaft in her hand, began moving the swollen head up and down between her well lubricated cunt lips. The slippery effusions clung to it and it began to glide easily up down the wet channel between her swollen labia. When she was sure Pete's cock head was well lubricated, she again placed it at the opening of her vagina. She was beginning to breath heavily. The sight of Pete's enormous penis had excited her to the point where she was almost ready to go off again. She whispered breathless in his ear, "Oh my god! Your cock is huge Pete. I don't want you to hurt me by ramming it into me too fast, so take it slowly baby. I'll give you a fuck you'll never forget, once you're all the way into me. Now just start to push it in slowly and I'll tell you if it starts to hurt me."

Pete's face as red with passion as he began to push his cock between Millie's swollen, wet cunt lips. They gradually stretched apart and allowed the thick purple head of his dick to squeeze into the warm, wet sheath of her outer vagina. Millie moaned with pleasure as she felt the massive head entering her. "Now pull it out just an inch or so baby," Millie whispered hoarsely, "Then slide it back in again. Just do that a few times and we'll gradually get it all the way in." She moaned with pleasure as she felt her vaginal opening stretching to accommodate her young lover's erection. "Oh my god Pete!" she whispered breathlessly. "Your cock is so fucking big! By far the biggest one I've ever had in me baby."

It took almost a minute before Millie felt Pete's dick pushing against the deepest part of her vagina. The sensation was absolutely erotic. She was on the edge of cumming and whispered excitedly, "Ok Pete. Start going all the way in and out now baby."

Pete didn't have to be asked again. He immediately began to thrust in and out of Millie's pussy with a passion such as she'd never experienced before. His huge cock rammed in and out of her like a jackhammer. The familiar contractions that preceded her orgasms began shooting up and down the length of her vagina. She pulled greedily on Pete's buttocks and began pulling on the back of his thighs with her legs. "Oh god Pete. That is so fucking nice. Fuck me hard baby!"

Pete couldn't believe how fantastic it felt to have his cock inside of Millie's delicious cunt. The excitement of feeling her warm, wet vagina wrapped around his penis was the most thrilling sensation he'd ever experienced. As he slid in and out of her, it embraced the entire length of his cock, caressing it lovingly and squeezing it erotically. His huge, sperm laden balls swung heavily back and forth with each impassioned thrust and began to slap loudly against the inside of Millie's wide spread thighs. As the silky wet flesh of her vaginal slid lovingly up and down the shaft, he felt his balls begin to pull up against the shaft of his cock, a warning that he was about to cum.

Millie was now aggressively meeting his thrusts with her own. Pete felt as if he'd died and was on his way to heaven as his stiff cock slid back and forth in the hot wet embrace of Millie's heavenly vagina. In his wildest fantasies, he'd never imagined that the feel of a woman's vagina, as it lovingly enveloped his penis, would feel so good. The warm, wet interior was intoxicating as it gently caressed the entire length and width of his cock. He loved the feel of her thighs embracing his hips, the feel of her pubic hair pressed against his balls, the feel of her cervix, as the head of his cock pressed urgently against it. At last he was inside of this beautiful woman and was experiencing the wild sensation of fucking for the very first time. He looked into Millie's passion filled blue eyes. She was smiling with the excitement of feeling his huge young cock stretching her hungry vagina so much more than her husband's ever had.

She reached out and put her hands behind Pete's head and pulled his lips down to meet hers. His young, full lips tasted fever hot and deliciously arousing. She pressed her tongue between them and when they came apart, she thrust her tongue hungrily into his mouth. She could feel him trembling with excitement as he began thrusting his steel hard virgin cock in and out of her innervated cunt even faster. It gripped his cock gently, caressing it lovingly all the way from its swollen, purple head to its hard, thick base. Pete was lost in an erotic fog as his penis glided hungrily in and out of this beautiful woman he'd silently worshipped for so long.

Millie sensed that her 18 year old lover was about to have his first orgasm inside of a woman's body. She moved her lips to his ear and whispered softly, "I want you to cum baby. I want you to go off inside of me. I want to feel your cock filling me with your love juice. Come on baby. I want you to fuck me hard and give me all the cum you've got!"

Almost immediately, Pete's breath began to roar in his throat. His thrusts got faster and drove even deeper into Millie's delicious cunt. Millie loved the feel of this young boy's body pressed against hers in a state of such urgent need. His passion finally peaked as she heard him groan in a voice choked with passion, "Oh God Millie! I'm going to come! Oh fuck it feels so good! Oh fuck Millie! I'm cumming!"

The words were an aphrodisiac to Millie. She wrapped her legs around Pete's thrusting hips and threw her head back with passionate abandon as her own orgasm swept her away in a roaring river of lust. The sound of a man's voice in her ear as his orgasm approached always aroused her to the point of having an orgasm herself. It was a furious orgasm. It rocked her from head to toe. The feel of Pete's huge, rock hard dick, jerking passionately inside of her vagina as he shot jet after jet of hot jism into her was unbelievably erotic. She pressed her pubic mound furiously against the hard thick base of his cock and moaned full mouthed as the erogenous waves of her orgasm washed over her like a tsunami.

Finally, Pete's furious thrusting subsided and his huge ejaculation came to an end. He moaned with the immense feeling of satisfaction that came over him as he collapsed against Millie's beautiful, exhausted body. "My God!" he exclaimed breathlessly. "I don't think I'll ever again enjoy anything as much as I enjoyed that. Oh God Millie, you are the most fantastic, most sexy, most fascinatingly beautiful woman in the world. I can't believe I finally had sex and with a woman as gorgeous as you. God I love you."

Millie pulled his lips to hers again and kissed him softly. "I enjoyed what we did just as much as you did." she whispered lovingly. "I've never been the first woman that a guy has had sex with ever before so this is a first for me too. I love you right back Pete."

Pete was still kneeling between Millie's open legs and his cock was still lodged comfortably in her warm, wet cunt. basking in the afterglow of its first ever experience in copulation. He was still slumped against her chest, recovering from the most fantastic experience that he'd ever participated in. That's when he realized that John was standing behind him, a combined look of fascination and rejection on his face. In front of him, stood a rock hard erection that was jerking gently up and down with anticipation. A tiny drop of pre cum oozed out of the tip and fell to the floor, trailing a long, pearly ribbon of semen that spanned the space between his cock and floor.

Millie looked up at him, with Pete still lying between her open legs and slumped against her chest. She smiled warmly and whispered, "I'm sorry John. I wish I could have fucked both of you at the same time. I love you just as much as I love Pete. I can't wait to feel that big hard cock of yours sliding into my vagina." That said, she looked down at the huge cock that stood rigidly out in front of John. She let out a tiny gasp as she looked at it. "What's the matter with it?" she asked in a shocked voice, "Where's the head?"

John would have laughed at the expression of surprise on her face had he not been in such a state of carnal need. "I'm not circumcised Millie." he replied. "Most parents have their son's foreskin removed surgically shortly after he's born. They believe it's more sanitary to have the natural skin that extends down over a man's cock removed."

"Oh my God!" replied Millie. I've never seen a cock that looks like that before. Come here baby." she whispered tenderly, "Let me have a look at it."

John walked over and stood only a foot or so away from Millie, whose legs were still being held wide apart by Pete's hips. She reached up, took his cock in her hand and pushed the foreskin down the shaft. The swollen purple head emerged from beneath the foreskin and a trickle of jism issued from the tip as the rigid shaft lurched upward in response to her soft, curious touch. Millie felt her vagina contracting gently in response to the sudden lust she felt as she held John's cock and felt it pulsing with sexual energy beneath her touch.

The sight and feel of John's throbbing hard on left Millie wanting to get him inside of her as quickly as possible. She looked down at Pete who was just starting to stir and and whispered hoarsely, "He looks very needy Pete. I think I'd better take care of him right away." With that she put her hands on the sides of Pete's head and gently lifted his face up to hers. She looked into his eyes lovingly and said softly, "That was wonderful Pete, but it's John's turn now and he's really, really anxious to get his cock into my pussy. As soon as he's finished, we'll all go into the bedroom where we'll be a lot more comfortable and have more room to maneuver." Millie could tell by the look of John's pulsating, steel hard, cock and the excitement registering on his face, that he wasn't going to last very long. Once she let him into her pussy, she knew he'd go off like a cannon in seconds.

Pete slid his hips out of the possessive embrace of Millie's beautiful thighs. As he did, his nearly flaccid dick flopped out of her vagina, trailing a long string of semen between its tip and Millie's wet, swollen labia. As he moved away, both boys looked down between her legs, wanting to see her fantastic pussy again. Its lips were still spread apart where Pete's cock had been lodged and a river of pearly white semen was running down the channel between the lips and dripping in huge gelatinous globs on the seat of the chair she was sitting on. Millie grabbed a handful of napkins from the table and started to wipe the cum from the seat of the chair and her pussy. Each time she mopped up a puddle, it was quickly replaced by another huge accumulation. "Oh my god Pete! How much cum did you shoot into me. I've never seen so much jism!"

"Pete always has a lot of come." John remarked offhandedly as he got on his knees between Millie's thighs. She wondered how he knew how much semen Pete normally ejaculated, but was too anxious to accommodate the large cock that was standing out in front of him like a steel pipe. His uncircumcised cock looked like it was ready to explode as he took the shaft in his hand and pressed it excitedly against her pussy. In his excitement, he didn't find the entrance to her vagina right away, so Millie reached down, took the pulsing shaft in her hand and guided it between her labia. She moaned as she felt him push eagerly into her. He was like a young stallion. He went all the way to her cervix with his initial thrust and began pounding in and out of her in a frenzy. By Millie's estimate, he lasted about 10 seconds before moaning, "Oh god! That is so fucking good! I'm going to cum! Oh fuck yeah!"

When Millie heard John say that he was going to cum, she began to pull insistently on his buttocks, forcing his cock as far into her as it would go. She felt it pressing urgently against the top of her vagina, ramming her cervix with the sort of uncontrolled lust you'd only see in a ragingly aroused 18 year old virgin. Suddenly, she felt his cock start jerking furiously. Its broad head began to pulsate rhythmically, deep inside her as his ejaculation caused his entire body to tremble with the profound excitement of his first ever orgasm inside of a woman's vagina. His breath thundered in Millie's ears as it rushed in and out of his throat.

Millie knew she was going to go off again. Whenever she was having sex with a guy who told her how great it felt to fuck her, she invariably had an orgasm herself. This was especially true if the guy told her when he was going to ejaculate. It ignited such a passion in Millie that she simply couldn't avoid going off at virtually the same time. She wasn't really sure why and was never particularly anxious to find out. Now, she could feel her own orgasm approaching like a speeding train. Her head began to swim with the pleasure of feeling John going off and telling her how wonderful it felt. Her back began to arch involuntarily and her vagina began contracting rhythmically. Waves of pleasure washed over her as the orgasm struck. "Oh god!" she whispered in an almost prayer like tone. "I'm going to cum. Oh fuck John, I'm going to cum again. Your cock is so fucking big! Oh yeah! That feels so good baby!"

John moaned loudly as he finished emptying his cock into the warm embrace of Millie's sweet, wet vagina and collapsed into open arms. "Oh god, that was fantastic Millie. I knew fucking you would feel fantastic but I had no idea anything could feel as good as that felt. Oh fuck that felt so good. I'll never forget you Millie. You've made my dreams come true.

Millie pulled his face up to hers and kissed him softly. "You just gave me an orgasm that I'm going to remember for the rest of my life John. The feel of your huge cock going in and out of me was beyond description. You and Pete have no idea how happy you've made me and how special I feel just knowing that I'm the lucky woman that both of you lost your virginity to. I love you both."

John got back to his knees and gently pulled his softened cock from her loving vagina. It was still half erect as he leaned forward to look more closely at her pussy. Again, the lips were distended in a circular shape where his penis had been lodged. A heavy flow of semen was escaping from the opening and running down the slit of her labia and down onto the seat of the chair that she was sitting on. He leaned forward and spread the lips wide apart and then licked her slit from top to bottom.

Millie could see that John's cock was beginning to stiffen again even though he'd gone off just a few minutes earlier. Then she looked at Pete who was by now standing and was gently stroking his rock hard erection as he watched Pete licking her cunt. She realized that they were both ready again. The realization that these two young guys were so totally turned on by her excited Millie tremendously. She was going to give them all the fucking they wanted but not while she was sitting half dressed in a kitchen chair. She reached down and took hold of the sides of John's head and raised his face to hers. "Let's all go into the bedroom. We can pick up where we left off once we've gotten undressed."

1...45678...11