John, Millie, Pete & Allison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John and Pete hurried into the bedroom and began taking off their shirts and socks. They were naked and ready for more action by the time Millie came into the room. They stood there naked, their huge cocks as rigid and steel pipes, waiting to see what Millie had in mind. She looked at them as they stood there with their cocks standing stiff and jerking gently up and down in anticipation of what lay ahead. Pete's cock was quite a bit thicker than John's and maybe an inch longer, more or less. Pete's balls were huge and looking and hung heavily below the base of his cock. Millie reckoned they were about the size of large chicken eggs. As she looked at them she understood why the amount of semen he ejaculated into her had been so astonishingly large.

The boys looked a lot different without their shirts on. Their chests were hairless and their bodies hadn't fleshed out completely. They weren't skinny, but there wasn't an ounce of fat or spare flesh on either of them. Then again, they were only 18 year old boys and what they lacked in muscle definition and physique, they more than made up for with galloping libidos. She could tell that both of them were ready to jump on her and fuck her all night long.

Her clothing was a mess. Her tiny black dress was covered in wrinkles and soaked in sweat, jism and vaginal secretions. She peeled it off, leaving her wearing nothing but her skimpy bra. She saw the boys eyes moving hungrily over her wide shapely hips, her shapely legs and the dark triangle of her pubic mound. It excited her to feel their eyes moving over her, coveting her. The pink areolas of her breasts were visible above the cups of her bra and as that was the only part of her naked body that the boys had not seen, they watched closely as she reached behind and undid the clasp. The bra fell away and her beautiful ripe breasts fell out in full view of the boys astonished eyes.

Millie's tits were gorgeous. They were far larger than either Pete or John had imagined. She was a relatively small woman at about 5 feet 4 inches or so, and that made her huge DDs look even larger. They stood firmly out in front of her and swayed from side to side each time she moved. The nipples were dark pink and stood stiffly erect, no doubt the result of the high level of arousal that she was experiencing as she felt the boys eyes worshipping her naked beauty. Each nipple had a wide pink areola that stood out beautifully against the snow white skin of her body.

"Oh god!" Pete remarked. "I hope this night never ends Millie. Your body is so beautiful I could spend the rest of my life looking at it." Millie never said anything, instead she cupped her huge tits in her hands and shook them gently as she looked teasingly at her two young lovers.

"God Millie. Those are fantastic." remarked John. "I want to suck them so badly, I can hardly hold myself back."

Millie smiled happily as she traced slowly around each nipple with her finger. She loved that they loved her body. They stood there seemingly unaware of the fact that they were slowly stroking their rock hard penises as they looked at her. She knew that both of them were immediately going to want to fuck her as soon as she laid down on the bed. She also knew that could lead to anger and hurt feelings and didn't want that to happen. She looked into their faces and, in a calm and gentle voice said, "I know you both want to fuck me again and I would just love it as much as you, but, you can't both fuck me at the same time, so I'm going to direct traffic to avoid hurt feelings. Okay?"

Pete and John knew exactly what she meant. "Sure Millie," Pete replied. "We just love being here with you and love what you're doing. We'll go along with whatever you want."

Millie smiled. She loved both of these guys. They were hung like horses and their eagerness to have sex with her made her feel so very special. Pete was softer spoken than John, but he had a thicker cock and he lasted a lot longer when he was fucking her. On the other hand, John's uncircumcised cock fascinated her. It was a little longer than Pete's and reached a little further into her. She loved his eagerness and his level of excitement as he ejaculated was like nothing she'd ever experienced.

She sat on the side of the bed and looked at Pete. "Pete, I want you to lay on your back in the center of the bed." She patted the center of the bed with her hand and Pete hopped onto the mattress and shimmied over to the center. He laid there with his legs slightly apart and his cock standing straight up like the mast of a ship. Millie then got on the bed on her knees and moved over beside Pete. "I'm going to straddle you Pete. Once I've got a knee on either side, you can slip your cock into my pussy. Ok?"

Pete's cock began to jerk and twitch with excitement. He could hardly wait to feel Millie's cunt sliding, wet and hot, down over the head and shaft of his dick. "That sounds fantastic Millie," he replied breathlessly.

Millie was ready to be fucked again as well and wasted no time straddling Pete and guiding his stiff cock between her cunt lips and up into her vagina. He entered more easily this time as Millie's vagina was still very dilated from fucking both him and John in close succession. He still had to be careful though. He could feel her opening stretching tightly as he squeezed his dick into her vaginal opening. As he entered her, she moaned softly and he moved the head in and out several times just to be sure he didn't hurt her. When his cock was all the way into her, she smiled lasciviously, then leaned forward and kissed him tenderly. Pete's hands found her huge tits as they hung heavily against his chest while she kissed him. He couldn't believe how fantastic they felt. They were firm but their skin was ever so soft beneath his caressing fingers. As he gently kneaded them, he could feel her vagina rhythmically tightening and loosening around the rigid shaft of his penis.

Millie sat upright again, her pussy pressing insistently against the thick, hard base of Pete's cock. She looked over at John whose eyes were fixed on her full breasts as they swayed gently to and fro with each move she made. "John, I want you to come over and get on your knees beside me. Make sure your cock is pointed right at my face."

In a split second John was on the bed and kneeling beside Millie, his cock just inches from her face. Millie took hold of the shaft and looked closely at it. She stroked it from top to bottom and marvelled at the way the swollen purple head appeared and disappeared each time she moved her hand up and down the length of the shaft. She smiled licentiously. "Now, Is everybody comfortable? she asked in a voice quaking with arousal. "Because we're not going to stop until everybody has gone off."

Pete and John quickly agreed that they were all set and Millie began moving her hips back and forth, slowing grinding her hot, slippery cunt against Pete's rigid cock. At the same time, she slid John's foreskin down off the shaft of his penis, completely exposing the swollen purple head beneath. As she did, a small trickle of residual love juice oozed out of the slit and disappeared beneath the shaft. She opened her mouth and slid her lips over the spongy head. John gasped as he felt her tongue moving back and forth along the underside of the head and shaft of his cock.

With her cunt full of Pete's cock and her mouth full of John's cock, Millie could do little other than make muffled moaning noises as her passion grew. Both boys were completely immersed in the threesome. Pete moaned with growing lust each time he felt his cock slide deep into Millie's warm, dewy, vagina. It tightened and loosened with the contractions of her growing excitement. His hands moved hungrily over her huge breasts, exploring the fleshy globes with all the eager curiosity of an eighteen year old teenaged boy.

John had by now begun moving his hips slowly back and forth in a gentle thrusting motion as Millie's lips lovingly caressed the head of his rock hard cock. She'd take it slowly into her mouth, all the way to the back of her throat and then move her tongue expertly back and forth along the bottom of the shaft. She reached up and gently cupped his hard, sperm filled balls in her hand. She squeezed them lovingly and caressed them tenderly. She felt them pulling up tighter against the base of his cock, a sure sign that he was getting close to an ejaculation. He began moving in and out of her mouth more stridently and she had to push against the base of his cock to keep from choking on his eagerly swollen penis. She could taste the saltiness of the small drops of precum that were leaking from the tip. She loved the taste. It tasted the way she knew sex with a horny 18 year old guy should taste.

Millie could feel Pete's cock driving deeper and deeper into her vagina. He was thrusting his hips eagerly up and down now and she could tell that he was getting close to ejaculating as well. Her cunt was being stretched like she thought it would never be stretched. Fucking a guy with a cock as thick as Pete's made her vagina feel like a size six sock being pulled onto a size eight foot. At first it felt a little uncomfortable to accommodate a much larger cock than she was used to, but after only a few seconds of thrusting, her vagina eagerly and easily accommodated the addition length and width. There was no doubt about it, the enjoyment of being fucked was exponentially greater when the guy had a huge cock and an eager attitude.

Moments later, as she was gently squeezing John's balls, she felt his cock begin to jerk up and down in her hand. "Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah Millie!" he moaned ecstatically, "Oh my god! I'm going to cum!" She felt a hot jet of semen explode into her mouth and blast furiously against the back of her throat. It was followed by several more voluminous emissions. All the while, John moaned in carnal ecstasy. The head of his cock contracted and expanded violently as each pearly dollop of semen was forcefully propelled into Millie's warm, waiting oral cavity.

Millie was aroused beyond description by John's orgasm. Her mouth was full of his semen and now, his ejaculation over, he was still slowly sliding his softening penis in and out of her mouth. She could feel the wanton carnal need building in her vagina. It spread like a forest fire along the length of her vagina, into her labial slit and up to her erectly swollen clitoris. God how she loved the innervated feeling that came over her whenever she knew that an orgasm was approaching.

John's cock was now sufficiently flaccid that it fell from her mouth, spilling several globs of viscous seminal fluid onto her chin and down between her softly bouncing breasts. But, she still had the largest part of John's ejaculation in her mouth. She reached out and, with a hand on either side of his face, pulled his lips to hers, kissing him deeply. He responded immediately, passionately pressing his mouth to her softly pursed lips. Millie pressed her tongue between his lips and as they parted, she deftly transferred his jism from her own mouth into his. John loved the feeling of having his own ejaculate in his mouth. He never for a moment considered spitting it out. He knew that Millie wanted him to swallow it and that's what he did.

Millie's hips began to move more vigorously, driving her sweet vagina faster up and down the length of the hard, thick shaft of Pete's cock. She could feel the strong contractions that heralded an impending orgasm running along the length of her labia and up and down the muscular sheath of her vagina. She wanted to feel Pete's lips kissing hers as she went off and bent down to press her mouth to his. Pete eagerly kissed her back and began thrusting his rock hard cock deeper and faster. His penis was reaching all the way to the top of her vagina and he could feel her hard round cervix pressing against its swollen head. He felt her tongue pushing impatiently into his mouth. He opened his lips and her tongue immediately slid between. He could taste the familiar salty residue of John's ejaculate on it.

Millie's body began to shudder and tremble and, with her face still pressed against Pete's face, she moaned in ecstatic agony. "Oh god! Oh fuck! I'm going to cum again! Oh fuck Pete, I'm going to go off again! Fuck me hard baby!"

Pete could feel the potent contractions that were now pulsing up and down the length of Millie's enraptured vagina. It gripped the shaft of his penis, trapping it in a loving caress as her body convulsed with the pleasure of the orgasm. She moaned with uninhibited rapture. The feel of John's cock sliding in and out of her mouth. The feel of Pete's cock ramming in and out of her cunt. The feel of her lovers' hands as they massaged and squeezed her sensitive breasts. What else could she do but reach the pinnacle of sensual arousal and then go off in an earthquake of passionate abandon?

Her body was shaken to its core by the sheer intensity of the orgasm. It left her speechless. She felt like she was floating on a tranquil sea of pleasure as she basked in the wonderful sense of satisfaction that had wrapped itself around her like a comforting blanket. She didn't try to analyse the feeling, she simply attributed it to the fantastic sexual experience that she was enjoying. After all, she had single handedly deflowered two 18 years old virgins and they loved her for it.

She was quickly brought back to reality by the feel of Pete's cock ramming in and out of her in growing urgency. She was still mounted on his steel hard erection and now she wanted him to go off vigorously. She wanted him to fill her with his cum. She wanted him to feel like he'd never again get fucked as fantastically by any other woman as long as he lived.

She leaned forward and lowered her full, heavy breasts onto his face. It was now red with the fury of his thrusts. His hands immediately grasped the perfect globes and squeezed them lovingly and massaged them possessively. Millie loved the feel of his hands as they eagerly explored her nipples and areolas. She moved one of the soft, pink nipples over his lips. He sucked it into his mouth hungrily. She was sure that she'd never had her tits sucked so hard. Her areola disappeared into Pete's mouth, along with a good deal of the soft white flesh that surrounded them. "Suck my tits hard Pete!" she whispered seductively. "Suck them like you love me. Yes, that's it baby. Suck my tits as hard as you can." She pushed the beautifully formed mound farther between his lips and smiled with satisfaction as he filled his mouth with its succulent flesh.

Pete's breathing began to rush in and out of his lungs with hurricane force, screaming for the relief that would only come with an orgasm. Millie pulled her breast from his mouth, fearing that he couldn't get his breath. Then she leaned down and put her mouth next to his ear. "You fuck me so good Pete. The feel of your huge cock in my tight cunt makes me want to scream with pleasure! I want to feel you cum now Pete! I want to feel your big dick shooting all of your sweet juice into my pussy! I want you to show me how much you love me. I want to feel your big cock filling my cunt with your sperm!"

Before Millie could get the last few words out, she felt Pete's body tense up with the passion that accompanies an orgasm. He pushed up hard into her vagina and rolled his head from side to side. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm going to cum! Oh fuck Millie I love you! I love you baby!"

The words fell like sensual music on Millie's ears. She loved these guys. They fucked her like she'd never been fucked before. She smiled with salacious delight as she felt Pete's cock jerking violently inside of her hungry vagina. He was going off even harder than he had the first time. He kept ramming his huge cock furiously up into her hot, wet sheath like a man who simply couldn't get enough of a woman he loved with all the passion in his soul. Millie's cunt contracted lovingly around his raging penis. She stroked the back of his neck and whispered soft words of love his ear as he ejaculated jet after boiling jet of cum, deep into her beautiful body.

Less than a minute later, Pete's orgasm was finished and his cock had stopped convulsing from the pleasure of going off so hard while it was being caressed by Millie's luscious cunt. He sighed with satisfaction as he looked up into Millie's adoring eyes. "My god Millie," he moaned softly, "You are the most fantastic woman I've ever known. I could fuck you forever and still not get enough of you. I love you!"

Millie smiled at him and then leaned down and kissed him softly. "I love you too baby." she replied in a loving whisper. You make me go off so hard that I'm still having contractions in my vagina ten minutes after we finish fucking."

She lifted her leg over Pete's hips to dismount him. His penis flopped out of her cunt, wet and flaccid, and she felt a flood of semen flowing out of her still open vagina. It fell, in huge gelatinous globs, all over Pete's cock and balls and legs and pooled in one of the folds of the bed sheet. Millie couldn't believe her eyes. Pete had pumped four or five times more cum into her cunt than any man she'd ever known. "My god Pete?" she remarked, her eyes as big as saucers, "Your balls must work seventy two hours a day to make that much jism. Then she giggled lecherously and added, "Keep it coming baby. I want every drop you've got. I can't wait for your next deposit!"

She hopped out of bed and went into the kitchen. A second later, she returned with three bottles of beer. "I thought we might be getting a little dehydrated," she said with a libertine smile and handed each of the boys a bottle. She tipped hers up and drank deeply. The beer tasted good. She was thirsty from all of the loving she'd given to these boys and she knew they had to be just as thirsty from giving their love right back to her. They both drank deeply and sighed with satisfaction as the cool beers quenched their burgeoning thirst.

Millie stood while she drank. The boys watched as she sucked on the narrow mouth of the bottle. To them it was an erotic act. Her full red lips sucked hungrily as the liquid entered her mouth only to be quickly swallowed. She was so beautiful. She looked like a naked princess as she stood before them. Her long black hair was slightly damp and hung heavily down her back. Her skin was soft and smooth and glowed with a healthy luster. Her full, sensual, breasts stood firmly out in front of her trim body and swayed heavily from side to side with each move she made. The dark patch of her pubic mound was saturated with their semen and was matted against her pussy, exposing the long pink lips of her swollen labia to their adoring eyes. A small trickle of semen oozed down between the lips and finally fell, trailing a long pearly ribbon behind it all the way to the floor.

Her drink finished, Millie looked down at the boys who were still lying on the bed. "I want to lay between the two of you and take turns necking with each of you," she said with a happy smile. "l love you guys so much that I'm never going to be able to get enough of you to last after you leave on Friday." She quickly got onto the bed and crawled over John so that she was lying between the two of them. Then she rolled over onto her back and sighed with profound satisfaction. She rolled her head from side to side and remarked, "I don't know where to start. I feel like little girl in a candy shop. I love everything I see."

Finally, she rolled over and looked into John's eyes. She reached up and ran her fingers through his thick hair. "I love your hair John. It's so soft and sexy looking. And your eyes; they're as blue as a tropical sea. She put her hand along side his face and pressed her full, red lips against his. She kissed him long and tenderly while she pressed her wet pubic mound against his hip. "I'll remember being the first lucky woman you ever had sex with for the rest of my life." she whispered lovingly.

1...56789...11