All Comments on 'John Was Leaving'

by mlcmontgomery

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
very tender and HOT

.... brought back memories of feelings i had for my best bud in college. he was a straight (?) and me, PAINFULLY closeted! to this day, i wonder if .....

Eagleye1Eagleye1about 17 years ago
Emotional and erotic

This story Is worth reading. It got me excited as well as emotional. Such love two men can feel for each other. Erotic but much more than that. Splendid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Totally impressed

You rock. I am very impressed with the slow and subtle way you built the emotion between them. You took your time and the descriptions were lovely, enabling the reader to learn to care about the narrator, and through him, for John. The bond seems deep and genuine and I hope they manage to stay together through their separation. See how real it was for me? I'm hoping for them. The sex was wonderful because it grew organically from the emotion. I hope you write more in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Eh.. awesome

Even as a female it's too enjoyable.. that's always the case when a writer is good at protraying likeable characters and just a lot of lust that any gender can recognize.. whether or not the lust is directed at the opposite sex. Anyways, enough rambling.. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great

well written, and very plausible plot, and likable characters. its good to read a story that have no 'stupid' characters and no character was humiliated/forced/degraded. great job.

YaoiHuntressEYaoiHuntressEabout 17 years ago
Kinda sad, yet sweet

I've always been a sucker for stories where friendships become something more and I really liked this one a lot. It was almost kinda sad at the end that the narrator was able to find love only to be forced to have it be hard to reach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One of the best!

This is one of the best stories I have read. Please write more on the characters! On how their love develops.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing

man this was hot i kept getting hard reading it

sshh1sshh1over 9 years ago
I liked it

I wish it was longer

 "A large hand of moonlight covers my floor and bed, making everything glow like a newly pregnant wife. This is the birth of – of something."- Beautiful imagery 

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous