Joining a Fraternity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fisted his cock a few times and the bead of pre-cum that was at the tip dripped down and formed a string of pre-cum leading directly from his piss slit to the tip of my clit, which was once again hard and protruding by about an inch and a half.

"I'm going to mount you, take you like a girl, and fill your pussy with my sperm," he said. In response, I drew my feet into the air, spreading my legs even wider and tilting my pussy up submissively to receive his bare cock.

As promised, he mounted me, covering my body with his and plunging his cock completely inside of me. He put his mouth close to my ear and asked "want to know how I knew it was you?" as he fucked his cock in and out of my rippling tunnel.

When I didn't answer, he began to tell me, punctuating each phrase with hard thrusts into my pussy.

"First. The noise. From your belt. Made me think."

"Second. I looked. In your hamper. The crotch. Of your underwear. Smeared with cum."

"Third. Dave said. Only you. Went into. Our room. That night."

"Fourth. Last night. You said. You texted her. And she. Said yes. Your phone. Was on. The desk."

"Fifth. My class. Was cancelled. Only you. Went into. Dave's room today."

When he finished, I wrapped my legs around his ass, pulling him tightly against me and we rutted against each other, his bare penis filling my cum-filled vagina and his cockhead making love to my cervix, preparing it for his load. This is what we were doing when we heard a knock at our door.

Josh froze on top of me, but neither of us said a word or made any move to disengage from the other. Then we heard a knock and Karen's voice...

"Steve, are you in there?" she called.

Hearing Karen's voice, Josh put his mouth right back up to my ear and began thrusting into me again.

"What do you think Karen would say if she could see you right now?" Josh whispered into my ear. "Do you think she knows her boyfriend's pussy is so slutty and cock-hungry that he'll pretend to be a girl to take two guys' loads in his snatch on the same day?"

Unsure whether Karen was still outside the door, I tried to hold my moans in, but what Josh said got me so hot. I couldn't hold back my orgasm any longer and tried to be as quiet as possible as my cunt clenched and rippled around Josh's member.

My orgasm seemed to set off Josh's and I felt his cock throb over and over inside of my hole as he released his semen into me. He then just laid there on top of me, panting, with his softening penis still plugging my hole.

Suddenly, my mind was racing. I hadn't fully thought out what would happen if he figured out that "the girl" was me and I was suddenly worried about everyone finding out that I'm a transsexual, about losing Karen, and my spot in the frat, and maybe even my scholarship money.

"Are you going to tell anyone?" I asked.

"Why would I do that?" Josh asked in response. "This way, I get all the pussy I want with none of the complications... and you're going to help me try some things I've been wanting to try, but would have been too afraid that someone else might find out about. I know you're not going to tell anyone."

"What kinds of things?" I asked.

"Well, for starters, I want you to ride my face," he said, and got off of me. "Well...?" he said, when I didn't move.

"Right now?" I asked. "But I'm all messy."

"Exactly," he said.

I stood up, still a little shaky from my recent orgasm, and Josh laid down on his back on the mattress. His hand instantly went to his cock and began to stroke it up and down, using our cum (and probably some of Dave's as well) as lube.

I straddled his body and slowly crawled up the bed, until my pussy was over his face.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked. "You know I'm full of Dave's cum also, right?" He moaned in response and grabbed my hips, pulling my pussy down onto his face. He sucked my clit into his mouth and sucked on it briefly, and then pushed me forward slightly until my huge clit was grinding against his nose and my opening was directly over his mouth. He ran the tip of his tongue around my vulva, teasing my opening and collecting all of the cum and pussy lube leaking out of me. I used one hand to pull one side of my pussy lips open to help him get better access to my hole. He then began to work his tongue into my hole, sucking and licking at it and attempting to get all of the cum mixture, which was still flowing out of me in globs, onto his tongue and into his mouth.

"Do you like that?" I asked, "eating another man's cum and your own cum out of my pussy. Dave really emptied his balls in me earlier, so you're eating a big load of his sperm. Do you like that?" He moaned loudly and it sounded like he was going to shoot another load. I knew I was probably done cumming for the day, but didn't want to waste a load of his cum.

Josh was visibly displeased when I pulled my pussy off of his face, but he calmed down when I faced the other way and lowered my pussy back down over his mouth, now in 69 position. As he worked his tongue back into my spermy sheath, I licked and sucked his balls and eventually took his cock into my mouth. I continued playing with his sack with my fingers and it didn't take long before I felt his balls tense up and then felt his hot, salty cum filling my mouth as his head throbbed against my tongue.

*****

I'm not sure whether this is to-be-continued or whether this is the last chapter of this story, but I'm open to ideas and suggestions.

12