All Comments on 'Joining the Circle Ch. 06'

by Xantu

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DawnzoDawnzoabout 13 years ago
Love it~~

Great story! Love all your stories

boojum17boojum17about 13 years ago
Loved it!

This is a fine story, keeping up the hard standards it set from chapter one. Very well done, Xantu and many thanks for sharing your talents with us. 5 *s.

April0647April0647about 13 years ago
Another gem

Thanks. Looking forward to "Finding Happiness."

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5about 12 years ago
In spite of liking the way this story started out, I ended up very disturbed by it.

I don't see June's submission as truly freely given here. The situation reminds me of the kind of manipulation and brainwashing that cults use with new members--strip a weak individual's identity and self-esteem away, push the person beyond total emotional and physical exhaustion--until he or she becomes a mindless robot, willing to do anything to please the one in control, no matter how self-harming. I'm particularly referring to the day Bob ordered overweight June to do hard physical labor out in the midday sun, interspersed with his harsh corporal punishments, no food and very little water until she was one step away from heatstroke--and then he keeps her up all night with even more brutal torture to her body until she is seriously dehydrated, delirious and mumbling incoherently. In his quest to "break" her, Bob uses Gestapo-like brainwashing/torture techniques with June, doing things to her that could have caused her serious injury, yet commenters think he is a great dom and that this is a sweet story? I don't buy that June could have used her safe word. She was so out of it that she couldn't even think straight, never mind remember her safe word. She was told right from the start that using her safe word would end the whole thing. Of course she didn't use it--she came to them desperate, with little resources and nowhere else to go. Bob's treatment ensured that she had no mind of her own, no sense of self besides what he gave her, that of his slave/pain slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You never finished the story you left to many loose ends??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I, too, am disturbed

I agree with pleasureseeker. The first 3-4 chapters were good--hopeful, believable. The ending, however, has me totally unsettled. I will start the new story but if it is as disturbing as the end of this one, I will find a new author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous