Jolene Listens Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What were you feeling at that time?" I asked.

"That's exactly what they wanted to know too, so I'll tell you what I told them. I was horny standing there practically naked in front of three men that I hardly new. My nipples were getting hard and my pussy was getting tingly. I could tell they were getting excited too." She said.

"How?"

"By the bulges in their pants. That made me hot too, thinking that I did that. Then Fred said I was a good kisser and wanted me to kiss him again, but to pretend it was you. It sounded like fun, and I was wishing you were there, so I did it. He ran his hands over my body, even putting his hands under my panties. I enjoyed it, imagining it was you. Then I did the same thing with the other two, only their hands roamed even more, playing with my tits and pinching my nipples. I know I should have stopped them, but it felt so good! I was also feeling guilty, but you left me there with them, so it was your fault." She stated.

"I had no idea that was going to happen." At least not exactly, I thought to myself. Just a little white lie, no big deal. "But it sounds like you handled it well."

Jolene snorted softly. "Yeah, sure I did. The next thing I know one of them is telling me that I have a nice ass and that it is a shame to hide an ass like that and that I should take off my undies. I thought to myself, if this is what Peter wants, then that's what he's going to get, and I took them off. It was incredibly embarrassing, but also incredibly erotic to be standing there naked being ogled by three horny men in my dining room. But still I felt safe because I was sure you had set the entire thing up and would come bursting into the room at any minute to drag me upstairs and shag me."

"But you didn't suddenly storm into the room, and they didn't leave either. Instead they complimented me on my shaved pussy and said they had never seen one before in real life. So Fred told to me lay down on the table with my legs dangling off so he could get a closer look. I said that things were going to far, and that they should leave, but he kept begging, saying "please do it", so I thought if I did this one additional thing they would all leave me alone. Besides I knew you would want me to do it if you were there. Right?"

"Oh, yes, I would have. That would have excited me as much as you, and it did excite you, didn't it." I answered.

"Yes. I couldn't help it. My pussy was really wet as I climbed up onto the table. The were all looking at me saying how sexy I was, and how they wanted to feel my 'bald pussy', as they put it. By that point I desperately wanted someone to touch it, so I didn't stop them. The feeling of their hands caressing my sex was wonderful, but it just made me want more, especially when then started opening me up and playing with my button. Then one of them said I was gushing and making a puddle on the table; I believe him, I was so worked up."

I was so incredibly hard at this point that I wanted to tear my wife's clothes off and fuck her right there, but I also wanted to hear the end of the story, so with enormous effort I restrained myself.

"I was trembling from the sexual tension and it felt like every nerve ending in my body was on fire. Then Fred says that he just has to taste me and before I can say anything, his tongue is slashing up and down my gash, swirling over my clit as it passes by. It felt indescribably good and in minutes I was nearing my release. Then he stopped. I begged him not to stop, but he did. Then he asked me what I was feeling. I told him that I was on fire and wanted to cum. And he asked me if I wanted him to eat me until I came, and I told him YES!." Jolene was very agitated now, almost as if she was experiencing the events again. I didn't interrupt her.

"He started licking me again and it made my body sing. Again I was building towards my orgasm, but this time he kept going until I came. It was intense, starting at my pussy, but washing up my spine to the top of my head, and down my feet to my toes. I think I cried out, but I'm not sure. After it was over they marveled at how much juice I had released and kept playing with my pussy, except now they were fingering me. As good as that felt, I really needed a cock." She sighed.

"Then Fred asked me what I was feeling, and I said I was feeling good. Then he said "please be honest", and I blurted out that I needed a cock. I still can't believe I did that! Then he asked me who's cock did I want, but I didn't answer him. He just repeated the question and demanded that I answer. For some reason I didn't feel like fighting him any more so I told him the truth: I told him I didn't care, I just wanted a cock, any cock." Jolene moaned.

I was stunned. I knew that the conditioning had been successful, but I had now idea the extent!

"Fred was finger fucking me, and the other two were sucking on my tits and it was driving me crazy, so when he asked if I wanted him to fuck me, I screamed at him: Yes, fuck me you bastard, give me your hard cock! I felt completely out of control and all I wanted was cock. I heard him unzip his pants and a few seconds later I felt his cock head at my entrance. He hesitated, then pushed it all the way in with no problem, since I was sopping wet. It felt so good to be full of his hot, hard cock. He just left it that way for a few seconds before he started thrusting. Slow at first, but speeding up as he neared his release. He was hitting my g-spot just right and slamming into my clit wonderfully hard and before I knew it I was cumming again, spasming around his cock. He kept fucking me and the waves of pure pleasure kept washing over me again and again. Finally he rammed it into me one last time and came, grunting and spurting his seed into my married pussy." When she finished her eyes were glazed over from the memory. I was ready to spurt into my pants.

"The other two were eying me, probably thinking it was their turn when you called and said you would be home in five minutes. When I told them what you said they got scared and started getting dressed. Before they left they all threw some money on the table, which really made me feel humiliated, being treated like a whore, but Fred said it was just some money you had won on a bet and they were paying up. Then he told me to get dressed, act naturally, and forget everything that had happened since you left. As if I could, but I didn't tell him that. Then he left and you came home. So now what do you want to do?" She asked with a wicked look in her eyes.

I told her to strip and get up on the table where she was for Fred. I didn't last long, only a few strokes before I added my load to Fred's, but I wasn't done yet. Not by a long shot. I was still hard and I planned on a lot more sex before the evening was over. I had her recount her experiences with my coworkers again and again as I continued to fuck her on the table, the floor, the kitchen counter, you name it. When I couldn't get hard anymore I fucked her with a cock-shaped vibrator. I don't know how many times she came, but I'm sure it was a personal record.

The next day we were both so sore and tired that we called into work sick. We still managed to make love twice that day, tenderly and slowly, once in the shower and once on the sofa. My desire to see my wife in sluttier and sluttier situations was satiated. Or was it?

12