All Comments on 'Jonathan'

by litpervgrrl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not really into incest, but

your stories are almost always the right combination of hot and sweet. This one was no exception. Great work!

greyoktobergreyoktoberover 18 years ago
Fantastic

I love it when the innocent are seduced into debauchery. Great story, will there be more?

AmsterdickAmsterdickover 18 years ago
Simply Love It

Hi there,

Loved your story very much. It's a bit raunchy and kinky - just the way I like it. Will certainly check out your other writings.

jjadlerjjadlerover 18 years ago
A new height of heat.

Welcome back! It's been a while, and it's clearly paid off. I agree with the theme of a loss of innocence... but to lose all of your cherries in a threesome with your sister and her lover?? That's one hell of a lucky boy!

I liked the reverse chapter-count too. It's giving me a few ideas of my own... :-)

Thank you, Andrea!

BaribrotherBaribrotherabout 18 years ago
wow

I really enjoyed your story. It was well writen. This is the third story I have read. I can't wait to read them all. Keep up the great work. I really think that you have gotten ahold of every boys fantacy. And just WOW.

Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot!

That was :::amazing::: ...just when I thought literotica couldn't surprise me any more, I find you!

I loved the sexy realism of lines like "my arm ached but I ignored it." Brilliant.

Claire x x x

CallidoraCallidoraalmost 17 years ago
You are hot!

Good story! One important thing that seemed to be missing for me was the emotional texture of Dana's first sexual contact with her brother--she just drops right into it, and nobody shows any awareness that something very special and dangerous is happening. Either Dana should be shocked that Andrea is initiating such an event, or Andrea should be shocked that Dana is falling in line with her plan so easily (given Dana's mood once she cools down, the latter would seem more fitting); that would maintain both the realism and the sexiness of the scene much better. For me.

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareabout 16 years ago
I came twice...

reading this- no kidding! Great stuff all around, as per your usual fare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lesbo's CAN NOT fuck each other!

you gotta have a real dick to fuck! sure you stick a dildo up each others ass but that's NOT FUCKING...

redfoxx15redfoxx15almost 6 years ago
Re: Lesbos CAN NOT fuck...

So, Anonymous, being a lesbian, you would know???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed every minute. I especially liked the way you let us know early that Dana wanted her bro to fuck her in the ass. It was so clearly not a new idea to her and then when it happened, WOW. How fantastic it would be to have a threesome with two hot women like Dana and Andrea. I love to watch women going at each other; women just kiss each other so romantically.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If the 2 girls ever decide they want a child, Jonathon would be perfect to impregnate Andrea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous