Jonathan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,260 Followers

"That's sexy" I said

"Really sexy" Dana agreed.

Jonathan's hand had strayed to Dana's thigh. Her skirt had ridden up to her lap. His hand stroked her softest skin oh so lightly, teasing ever closer to her panty-clad pussy.

"Bro, keep that up and you are about two seconds away from getting a monster blowjob." Jonathan didn't stop.

Without another word, she lowered her head to his crotch, opening her sexy lips and taking the end of her brother's rampant cock into her mouth. I thought she looked gorgeous like that.

She sucked, and I jerked him off; Jonathan sat there on the couch, moaning a little with the pleasure, playing with Dana's sizeable breasts, eyes shut and head lolled back; the very picture of a 19 year old guy who has just entered nirvana.

I really really liked jerking him off; he felt amazing and hot and hard in my hand. I loved that I was masturbating him into his own sister's mouth. It made me hot.

His eyes snapped open. "Oh God, I'm going to come!"

I gripped his cock harder, squeezing as hard as I could, and jerked even faster. My shoulder ached, but I ignored it. I looked over at Dana, her dark curls spilling all over Jonathan's lap. Her eyes were shut, and she was cupping his balls in one hand.

Jonathan moaned wordlessly, his body went rigid, and he lifted up off the couch, thrusting into Dana's hungry mouth. She stayed with him, sucking hard and swallowing the load that he delivered into his mouth. I kept stroking, milking his cock even as he started to get soft. I never saw even a drop of semen.

His cock slipped out of her mouth with an audible –pop-. I fell across Jonathan, kissing my love passionately. Her mouth was hot from his penis. I could taste him in her mouth. My hand went straight down the front of her panties, where I found her hot and slick and ready. One finger probed inside her, another found her sweet little asshole. I ground my hand into her, and she came, squirming and moaning into my mouth.

We got up and ran, literally ran into the bedroom. Clothes went flying. We fucked like scissors, mashing pussies, grinding into each other, coming and coming until we couldn't come any more. We fell asleep like that, but at some point during the night, we disentangled and slept side by side.

3.

When I woke up the next morning, Dana was already gone. I got up and got ready for work. Jonathan was still asleep on the futon.

When I got home, Dana was in the kitchen. I could tell right away that I was in trouble. She was slamming around, clattering pots and pans angrily. She didn't acknowledge me. Not knowing what else to do, I sat down at the kitchen table, and waited.

"You engineered that didn't you?"

I didn't deny it.

"God damn it Andrea, this is peoples lives you're fucking around with. This isn't some kinky fantasy, this is real."

"I'm sorry" I said softly, feeling like dirt.

"Think next time, please think" she was crying now "before you start fucking around with people like that. He's my brother Andrea. My brother."

"I'm so sorry." I got up and tried to give her a hug, but she pushed me away.

"I love you" I said, walking toward the door.

"I love you too" she said quietly. But she didn't sound very enthusiastic.

I walked for a long time, up and down the hot asphalt and concrete avenues of Manhattan till my feet hurt and my legs ached. The air seemed thick enough to swim in. Finally, I ended up in a bar. I lounged in the air conditioning, and slowly drank beer after beer, feeling glum and sad. It was late before I made it home.

I fumbled the keys on my first try. I was heartsick, tired, and a little drunk, and I just wanted to be in bed. The apartment was dark. I wondered if Dana was still pissed at me. I wondered if she would ever forgive me.

I opened the bedroom door as quietly as I could; I was hoping that Dana was asleep, and that I could slip into bed without waking her up, and sleep with an arm around my dearest love.

2.

Brother and sister were locked together in a passionate embrace. Both were nude. Jonathans' head was locked firmly between my girlfriends' thighs. I sobered up right quick.

I could actually hear the little slurping noises he made as he licked and sucked. I couldn't help noticing his cute little ass either. Dana was in ecstasy, her eyes squeezed tight, her fingers busy pulling and twisting her pink nipples.

A wave of emotion washed through me, almost buckling my knees. I had to grasp the door jamb to stay upright. I felt a whole range of emotions: jealousy, confusion, lust, but more than anything, I felt a warm and overpowering love for my Dana.

As I watched, Dana's body shuddered through a deep, moaning orgasm. She looked beautiful as she came, head lolling back and forth, stomach spasming, legs kicking. Her brother stayed with her the whole way through, his little pony tail dipping with each lick he took.

I walked quietly into the room, and sat on the edge of the bed. Dana reached over and squeezed my hand.

"Do you want to lose your virginity Bro?" Jonathan was still busy between her legs, gently caressing my lovers' wet pussy with his tongue "Do you want to fuck me now?"

"Yeah" he said looking up and seeing me in the room for the first time "Yeah, I mean if that's ok."

"There's a pack of condoms in the sock drawer. Would you grab them for us Andrea?"

I got up and found the box. I opened it up and tore one out. Jonathan was now kneeling on the bed, his cock pointing straight up like a clock showing eleven. I went over and, with a little fumbling, rolled the latex condom onto his rigid cock. I couldn't resist: before I started putting the condom on, I kissed him right on the tip of his penis. It was super hot, and leaking clear, sweet precome.

Once we had the condom on him, I helped him get situated between Dana's legs. Holding his cock encircled in my thumb and forefinger, I rubbed him up and down her spread pussy, using his penis like a dildo, bumping her excited clit with his cockhead. She squirmed and writhed most fetchingly.

"Oh, come on fuck me now, I can't stand it!"

As I watched, Jonathan pressed forward, burying his dick into her beautiful pussy. I fell forward, kissing Dana hard on the lips as Jonathan fucked her. I felt her hands on me, first squeezing my breasts, then pulling off my t-shirt and sports bra.

As she played with one tit, and her brother the other, I managed to wiggle out of my shorts and panties.

I felt Jonathans exploring hand roving between my thighs, exploring my ass and pussy as Dana worked my erect nipples and kissed me deeply.

"Oh my God, I'm going to fucking come!"

"Do it!" urged Dana, breaking off our kiss "Go ahead, do it!"

"Yeah Baby!" I said "Come in her fucking pussy!"

Jonathan came hard, thrusting wildly and fucking Dana like a mad thing. He exploded into her cunt with a high pitched, wordless sound that trailed off as he collapsed on top of her sweaty body.

I was a little surprised by how quickly he got hard again, but I supposed I shouldn't have been: he was a nineteen year old guy, and he had two girls giving his cock a thorough kissing, licking and sucking.

"Are you ready to lose your virginity again?" Dana asked "In your ass?" she looked over at me "Come on Andrea, you know you want to."

Oh yes I did.

I got into the harness while Dana lavished attention on his backside. He knelt like a cat on the bed, and she got her pretty face right between his butt cheeks and started licking away. His cock responded nicely- it was even harder than it had been before. I spread lube all over the big dildo projecting from my crotch.

Dana had stopped rimming Jonathan, and now had a long finger up his ass. "God he's tight! Oh Andrea, he's so hot!" She was playing with her own pussy as she finger fucked him.

I got behind Jonathan, and aimed the end of my dildo at his hungry little asshole. Dana helped guide me in, but she kept getting distracted by kissing me and playing with my boobs and butt.

"Please hurry up and fuck me" Jonathan begged. His cock was hanging down between his legs, heavy and thick. I pressed forward, he pressed back, and I penetrated him. The purple dildo slid right up his ass.

"Oh God Yes" Jonathan moaned, wriggling impaled on my cock.

I started moving, tiny gentle movements, barely moving the dildo in and out of his stretched open little anus.

"Oh Dana" he moaned "It feels so good…. Don't ever let her stop… Oh please Andrea, a little harder…"

I complied, fucking him a little harder, a little faster. It took all my self restraint not to let loose and fuck his ass as hard and fast as I could. The base of the dildo was rubbing nicely against my clit; and Dana had taken up position behind me, squeezing my breasts and rubbing her wet pussy against my ass cheeks.

"I want him inside me again" she whispered in my ear "I want you to fuck me with his cock."

"In the ass" I whispered back, handing her the bottle of lube "I want to fuck your sweet little ass"

Dana lost no time getting her butt nice and slippery. She lay down on her stomach in front of Jonathan, spreading her ass invitingly. I reached around and grabbed his dick. It was incredibly hot. I could feel his pulse throbbing through the shaft. Pressing forward against him, I guided him into my girlfriends' little brown target.

"Oh Andrea!" Dana cried out "It's so fucking good! Fuck me hard, make him come in my asshole!"

There was no holding back now. I squirted a bunch more slippery stuff onto the purple rod, and started fucking Jonathan with serious abandon, slamming into him, withdrawing almost all the way, and shoving the cock right back up his tight little butt. Every time I slammed into his ass, he was forced deeper up Dana's backside. She was moaning incomprehensibly, masturbating furiously as we fucked her. Jonathan had a hand full of his sister's curly brown hair, and was eagerly humping back against me. The rubbing of the toy against my clit, and the eroticness of the situation was driving me crazy. My pussy was soaked; my clit felt distended.

I heard Dana's cries rise in intensity and pitch, and knew that she was coming. I redoubled my efforts, fucking Jonathan with all my might.

"Oh Fuck yes, I'm coming Sis!" he shouted out loud and his whole body went rigid for a second before he collapsed, a limp pile of flesh.

Very gently we extracted ourselves from each other. I kicked the harness away, and masturbated idly as I watched my beautiful girlfriend and her brother kiss in the post sex glow.

"Andrea hasn't gotten to come yet" Dana said "I don't think that's fair, do you?"

In concert, they came at me, pushing me back onto the bed. Jonathan dived hungrily into my pussy, exploring my cunt with his fingers and sucking my clit like a hard candy treat. Dana attacked me from behind, tonguing my anus mercilessly, licking all around my backside until I was frantic, then driving her tongue what seemed like yards up my ass. I started coming, and it just wouldn't stop, like rolling thunder beyond the horizon on a hot summer night. I shook and gasped and cried out loud, and the orgasms just ran through me like a river. I don't know how long it went on, but finally it was over. I kissed their smiling, sticky faces, and we all fell asleep together in the bed.

1

We all had sex again the next morning; Jonathan woke up with an erection, and Dana and me were both ready to go. The sex was more conventional this time; penis-in-vagina and tongue-on-clit (or dick); but for all that it was no less fun.

When we were done, we all went out for breakfast together. Conversation was a little awkward, and we kept breaking out into big goofy grins.

After breakfast, Jonathan packed up his stuff- all his gear fit into a backpack and a duffel, and headed over to the dorms. Dana and I went back to bed.

0

It was about a week later. Dana and I hadn't talked at all about what had happened the last weekend of Jonathan's stay. But our sex life was still super energized, and showed no signs of slowing down.

I was sitting on the futon, working on a crossword puzzle. Dana plopped herself down on my lap, naked as a jaybird, big boobs bouncing merrily.

"I love you so much" she said to me "You're the coolest girlfriend ever. Thanks so much for helping me with that fantasy. It's been brewing since I was like sixteen. I want to be with you forever and ever."

I kissed her "I love you too"

And then we fucked like bunnies.

END

litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,260 Followers
12