Jordan's Metamorphosis Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The initials 'dlj' stand for Debra Leigh Johnson." She said, without shifting her head from the painting.

I listened to that name and repeated it once under my breath. It sounded so familiar to me, but I was having trouble remembering where I heard it before. I knew it would eventually come to me and then it finally did.

"Debra Leigh Johnson? You! You, painted that landscape?" I asked, revealing my most surprised expression of the night.

She hadn't looked at me since we had been discussing the painting. "Yes, that was something I did in high school, when I was in a very different place in my life."

"Debbie, that painting is just incredible – you're so talented. Why in the world would you stop painting when you have such god-given talent?" I asked, unable to conceal my astonishment.

Then she turned to look at me with those soft loving eyes once again. "I lost my inspiration right after that painting." Then she placed her hand on my face, tenderly touching my cheek with her fingers. "But maybe after tonight I'll be ready to pick it back up again very soon."

I didn't know it then, but the intense emotion and history behind that comment would become clearer to me in another time and place. For now, I was content to just smile back at her and lovingly kiss her hand.

"Okay, here's the game." I began, sounding as enthusiastic as I could. "You sit here and you have to keep your arms away from me, as well as your own body. If you cheat at all I stop and we don't continue with the story."

She nodded, but she hadn't heard the rest of it yet. "Don't agree so fast, I'm not finished."

She smiled and held her hands out and made a waving motion in the air, as if signaling that she was trying to wipe the slate clean. Then she made another motion which I interpreted to mean 'okay, got it – go ahead.'

"Okay, here goes. I'm going to tell you what happened to me today and I think you'll find it erotic as hell. While I'm telling you about it though, I'll be gently caressing you anywhere I chose on your body, with any part of my body. It might be your pussy, your breasts, your nipples, inner thighs or maybe even your tight little ass. I'll continue with the story as long as you hold out. But . . . as soon as you cum, the story is over, regardless of where I am in the story, got it?"

There was now barely any direct light in the living room, but the light that filtered in from the kitchen still allowed me to see those beautiful brown eyes with little trouble. I could tell she was excited by the challenge, but there was a look of trepidation on her face that suggested she might not be able to hold out. In any case, she finally agreed and braced herself for the onslaught.

I didn't need to think about it. I remembered every aspect of what happened earlier with Erika and I took Debbie through it minute by minute, frame by frame. She closed her eyes and I could see her trying to imagine the scenes as they unfolded. While I spoke, I began to play.

I really just wanted to lie on top of her again and snuggle against her and kiss her until our lips were sore. But I had a feeling that would not have been very compliant with my own rules. So I fought that urge and slowly started to caress her nipples in between my fingers. It was the first time that I ever had the pleasure to do that with a woman and it made me feel so cheated. To think that I could have been doing this neat stuff for years.

As I came to the part of the story where Erika moved her finger slowly from her pussy and began fucking her mouth, Debbie's chest began to heave noticeably and I heard my first series of moans. I also sensed that I was starting to get wet again.

I leaned over Debbie's beautiful face tilted back slightly against a cushion and brushed my nipples across her mouth. She inhaled deeply. She immediately knew what it was and tried desperately to seize one of them between her lips, but she was too late. I heard her utter a slight groan when she came up empty.

As I slowly walked Debbie through the orgasm I had watching Erika's finger moving faster and faster into her mouth, I brought my face to hers and playfully dragged my tongue across her beautiful lips. Once again she tried desperately to play tag with my tongue, but she wasn't fast enough. Again she uttered a little groan reflecting her own disappointment.

Her chest continued heaving and her pulse had noticeably quickened. Her nipples had gotten harder and I realized this was a very dumb game. I wanted her so much and I was dying to fall back into her embrace. But I didn't want to ruin it for her now, especially after she agreed to the rules.

By the time I began describing the specific scene where Erika walked up to me and inserted her finger into my mouth, I could sense Debbie was having trouble keeping it together. At that precise moment of the story, I placed my finger up to Debbie's mouth. She felt my fingernail on her upper lip and opened her mouth immediately and began sucking. As I watched her, it was almost as if she was performing fellatio on my index finger and I began to get a better sense for how it must have felt to Erika.

As Debbie curled my toes by sucking on my finger, I reached down and began to slowly play with her pussy. At first I stimulated her sexy lips, but then I plunged my finger inside her and began playing with her g-spot. I couldn't be sure, but she seemed far wetter now than she was earlier and I felt wonderful that I was able to get her so aroused.

As the story of Erika and I drew to a climax – god, you have to love the use of a good double entendre, Debbie was pushing her pussy as hard as she could against my hand and she was sucking harder than ever on my finger. At that particular moment I was no longer certain who would cum first.

I was getting to what I thought was the most erotic part of the story when Erika inserted her own finger into her pussy and then into my mouth. As I was about to walk Debbie through that highly erotic scene, I pulled my left index finger from her mouth and then I removed the two fingers on my right hand from her pussy. Debbie screamed out "NO!," and I almost feared that she might become violent.

I quickly inserted my index finger into my pussy, getting it thoroughly covered with my own juices. I began to describe to Debbie how Erika then inserted her own finger into her pussy and then sensually inserted it into my mouth, allowing me to suck on it.

As I spoke the words I placed my finger up to Debbie's lips and she immediately smelled my scent and opened her mouth eagerly. As soon as my finger was consumed, she began sucking on it in a furious, uncontrolled manner. As she did so, I sensed she was almost there and I then proceeded to bury my face in her crotch and lick and suck on her clit with sheer and utter lust. As I felt her fluids fill my mouth and coat my face once more, I knew we had cum together for the second time and the feeling was indescribable.

It almost seemed like déjà vu. We seemed to nearly be in the same exact position we were in when we came together earlier, but this time we seemed to be fueled by much more passion and intensity.

I didn't pass out or fall asleep this time. I watched Debbie's diaphragm rise and fall quickly at first and then more slowly, as her respiration finally reached her normal rate. She didn't say a word, she really didn't have to. Her pussy was swollen and glistening in the dim light that reached us from the kitchen and I felt incredibly proud that I was the one responsible for putting it in that condition.

I slid off the sofa and moved to a place on the floor next to her so I could be closer without putting any weight on that poor exhausted body. She still didn't open her eyes, but as she felt me approach her she reached for my hand and held onto it tightly. I leaned in and kissed her and she tried to kiss me back, but she simply didn't have much more to give, the girl was spent. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me with a dreamy expression and then she tried to speak.

"Jordan, that was . . ." She was barely able to continue. I didn't want her to disturb the wonderful high she was now feeling.

"Shhh baby; go to sleep." I whispered into her ear softly; and then in another instant she did.

I got up quietly and got dressed and in the kitchen I called for a cab. As I was about to head outside and wait for it, I looked around the living room and I thought about everything that had happened here tonight. It was a coming out party of sorts for me, maybe even us. I felt the most wondrous sense of relief in sensing exactly who I now was. I felt sad for the years I had wasted looking for Mr. Right, when all along I should have been looking for Ms. Right. And in the days ahead I might even be lucky enough to realize that she may have been sitting right under my nose all the time.

I covered Debbie with a Memorial High School blanket that was lying on the back of the sofa and as I tiptoed to the front door to let myself out I saw Satan laying on the kitchen floor staring at me. He was actually staring at the burned lasagna sitting on the counter, but when I opened the door he turned his attention to me.

Oddly enough, even he seemed different to me now.

Oh fuck it, I thought. I slowly walked over to him and kneeled down in front of him and began to talk to him in my best baby voice. I had a cat once when I was young and I knew you basically treated pets like you would any small child. I suspected that if it worked for my cat it would probably work for a dog.

As I reached out to stroke his head – a head that was considerably larger than mine, the strangest thing started to happen. The dog from hell, the one that I was scared shitless of since I first laid eyes on him, that same dog began to wag his tail. I wasn't over that surprise yet, when he suddenly started to lick my hand. The whole scene made me laugh and then smile warmly at the dog, whose eyes now seemed full of nothing but love.

I had entered this house with a lion's share of anxiety along with a lengthy list of unanswered questions. A different person was definitely leaving.

As the headlights of the taxi cab illuminated the driveway in the front of the house, I petted Satan one last time and then I surprised even myself. I leaned over and I kissed him on the head because, after all, he was Debbie's dog. Then I stood up and headed out the front door, locking it behind me. As I climbed into the back seat of the cab I knew I couldn't wait to see Debbie at school the next day.