Josh's Stepmom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Stacy repositioned herself she didn't notice that her lightweight bikini bottom had fallen to the floor. Because her back was now to Ben she also didn't see that he had pushed the front of his trunks down and his big cock was sticking straight up. As Stacy backed up towards Ben and began to lower herself onto his lap she glanced over her shoulder to guide herself. That was when she caught a glimpse of Ben's exposed erection. She tried to stand back up to keep from lowering herself all the way down but it was too late. As Ben held his cock in one hand, aiming it up towards Stacy's spread slit, he pulled her down onto it with the other. Stacy cried out, "Oh," as she was impaled on Ben's hot cock. Stacy was so worked up that Ben's pole entered her soaking wet pussy easily. She went all the way down in one motion as she took all of Ben's young manhood inside her. Whether she had intended to or not, Stacy got her wish and was going to see this thing through. It felt too good for her to stop now.

She bobbed up and down on Ben's pole as he stuffed it in as far as he could. Ben moaned, "Stacy you feel soooo goooood, this feels even better than I imagined it would," as he thrust into her. This got Stacy hotter, thinking of Ben fantasizing about fucking her and getting his wish. She reached down and played with her clit as she rode Ben. They were the oblivious to the fact that just a few feet away from them sat Josh yanking on his boner as he watched his best friend fuck his stepmom. Ben again grabbed Stacy's hips and pulled her down onto him as he thrust to meet her every bounce. After Stacy's lap dance neither one of them was going to last long and Ben announced his orgasm, "Oh, Stacy....I...I'm gonna.. cummmmmmm...aaaaaahhhhh" and he shot a huge load into Stacy's pussy. Feeling Ben shoot his wad inside her sent Stacy over the brink. She came screaming, "Oh! Oh!" as she rubbed her clit furiously. As Josh looked on he reached his peak and dumped his load all over his stomach.

Stacy climbed off of Ben's lap and shakily stood up. "This goes no farther than this room," she warned Ben. "This never happened, if you know what I mean." "I won't tell anyone," replied Ben, "God that felt good Stacy. Thanks." Stacy bent down and this time kissed him deeply. Their tongues entwined as they passionately kissed. Stacy said, "Happy birthday, Ben."

The story of what happened that night stayed between the three of them and neither boy ever told Stacy it was all a setup that played out to perfection.

To Be Continued...?

(Encouraging feedback will keep the story going. If you want more, just say so)

12