Journal Extracts Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LATER.

Being Saturday it was my weekly hand job from Marie but this time my humiliation was compounded by handing Max the required ten pounds under the watchful eye of Miss Walker. However I had no trouble developing an erection, despite both Max and Miss Walker's ridicule.

When Marie knelt over me the results of last nights beating were clearly visible on her buttocks and greatly excited me. When I felt her fingers round my penis I almost came immediately. However Max's voice hissing in my ear sobered me up somewhat.

"Look at your wife's gaping cunt and see how loose and flabby it's getting with all the cocks pounding it."

"Yours would be lost in there," Miss Walker chimed in. "Give the whore's filthy hole a good fisting Max."

"My pleasure," Max laughed, eagerly inserting all four of his fingers inside Marie's vagina. "It doesn't need any lubrication either."

His thumb was also inside now and with a sudden push his knuckles vanished from sight. My wife's excited yells rang out as Max drove more and more of his hand in and out of her vagina.

"That's it; pound the slag's gaping maw!" Miss Walker yelled vehemently.

With Max's hand buried to the wrist inside her vagina I came, Marie yelling as he continued to fist her.

"Oh god, I'm coming!" she yelled and Max's hand suddenly withdrawing, the juices squirting from my wife's gaping vagina landed on my face, much to their delight.

Over excited himself now Max knelt over my head to drive his penis deep inside Marie's very open vagina. I don't think Miss Walker was overjoyed at that but her hand soon cupped his balls to stroke them while he fucked my wife. The effect, perhaps her intention, was to quickly make him come, jerking back to spray my face with his semen. He climbed off and Miss Walker laughed hysterically when she saw my semen and juice covered face.

"There see how I've opened your wife's cunt Perkins," Max hissed in my ear.

"Thousands of men will continue pounding the slags cesspit cunt with their cock's," Miss Walker added with her usual vehemence, in my other ear.

LATER STILL.

Remonstrated with Marie about her shameful behaviour last night but she was unrepentant, telling me that it had really turned her on to see all those guys desiring and wanting her, to be the cause of eighteen erections. I pointed out that it was only her body they wanted, she could have been anyone, but to no avail. My wife's morbid need to be the centre of attraction, no matter what it takes, remains unabated.

12