Journal Extracts Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRPMTP
JRPMTP
74 Followers

Marie was dumped unceremoniously on the grass, howling when her splintered bottom hit the ground. Then, and to Miss W's delight, several of the youths began urinating over my wife. Marie made no attempt to avoid the streams of urine descending on to her body other than to close her mouth and eyes. The first two or three, having relieved themselves, moved aside but others quickly took their place. Suddenly kneeling beside her head, perhaps remembering what had been done to me at the traveller site, Miss W pressed Marie's cheeks and held her nose, thus forcing my wife's mouth open. "Pee in her gaping maw lads, use the slag's mouth as a urinal!" Miss W yelled hysterically.

"No no," I gasped moving forward only to be grabbed and held by Max and Kevin.

All I could do was watch helplessly as several more youths urinated over my wife, most aiming for her mouth at some point and Miss W laughing evilly as she repeatedly forced Marie to swallow. All but Kevin having urinated over Marie, Miss W forced her pee soaked fingers into my wife's mouth ordering her to lick them.

"Right, back up on the table with the cow," Miss W said briskly.

"No, not more!" I exclaimed, concerned about Marie's tortured looking bottom.

"But yes," crowed Miss W. "At least one of the lads is ready for seconds."

She pointed at Kevin, still assisting Max in holding me, and who sported a full erection prompted by watching his mates urinating over my wife.

Laughing happily Miss W watched as a number of youths seized Marie and showing her little regard plonked her down roughly onto the picnic table.

"Aarhg!"

Again Miss W's evil sounding laugh rang out as my wife screamed in pain.

"Go on then lads give it to the bitch again. Pound her cunt for all your worth."

Kevin sprang forward and as he drove his penis into her, eliciting more wild screams from Marie, Max whispered in my ear, "Once the louts have finished with your wife I'm going to get them to drape you over the front of the car, hold you down, and take their belts to your arse. Then, to complete your humiliation, you'll write them the cheque for five hundred pounds."

Which is precisely what happened. With trousers and underpants down I was forced over the bonnet of my car where willing hands held me down. Then my buttocks, barely recovered from Alan's thrashing of two weeks ago, received another severe beating as several youths beat me with their belts. Finally I had to suffer the indignity of writing them the cheque for five hundred pounds while Kevin emptied my wallet of cash to pay the van hire, Max's triumphant laugh accompanying my writing.

My final humiliation of the day was being forced to suck Max's penis in front of the nine laughing and jeering yobs.

JRPMTP
JRPMTP
74 Followers
12