All Comments on 'Journey of a Small-Town Woman'

by happenstance

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
TOO LONG STORY

Strange and too long story.Very odd.

surenderme08surenderme08almost 12 years ago
Great Story!

Great build up to a nice finale. Thanks for your efforts, please keep up the work.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Very sweet and erotic

I liked the mother finally giving into her son and realizing she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

A sweet love story that turned erotic.

Thanks for the read.

jakester83jakester83almost 12 years ago
great

Great writing. Like the build-up and the end. Would love to read a continuation with his aunt and cousin coming to visit them when they move to beach area.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 12 years ago

Really excellent story. I particularly liked the gentle build up to the point where mother and son inevitably fuck, following a long process where the mother has slowly relaxed from her formerly uptight lifestyle. I can see them reaching the point where the son wants to watch his mother being fucked by another person.

happenstancehappenstancealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Anonymous - I'm sorry you didn't like the story. Maybe you were looking for a quickie :)

surenderme08 - Glad that you enjoyed it. Will try and write some more stories. Thanks

digdaddyrich - Thank you for your nice comments. Appreciate it.

jakester83 - Will try and expand the story and bring in aunt and cousin. Let's hope I write it soon.

kennyboy82 - As you said, I wanted mom and son to feel comfortable with each other and come together like lovers. I didn't want the story to be a quickie, so tried to make the characters as realistic as possible.

Really happy that you liked it. Will try and add new elements into the story.

Thank you guys for your nice comments.

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 12 years ago
Too Slow

Meandering build-up, I was, frankly, bored.

ricksouzaricksouzaalmost 12 years ago
Nice

I really enjoyed your story, and I, too, am looking forward to Aunt Sophie and her daughter joining in the fun. I didn't mind the slow build up, but their new openness was very stimulating. I am going to go back and look at your other entries. Are you Croatian? Male or Female? I was a voter registration supervisor in Bosnia in 1997. I never got to the seaside in Croatia. Rick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Is English your second language?

I am honestly asking for you seem to have something against use the word "the" before words where it's appropriate. It's very common with people that have English as their second language.

Not familiar with your other stories to see if it's a pattern but if it is, all I can recommend is getting an editor. Also, while I appreciate build-up as much as the next person, your build-up was more of "finally, this author is getting to the point of the story." A good build up is one of sexual build-up and I didn't feel that was here in this story.

Also, I am fully blooded Croatian and been there myself and when I was there on the nudist beaches, believe me even as a horny teenager that would fuck just about anything that could walk and had a pussy, there was NOTHING on those beaches that would get me hard. It's everything you don't fantasize but is what's really out there: unfortunately.

2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I really liked the story, I enjoyed the slowish build, laying story line down rather than only straight sex. . .

That being said, not to be offensive at all but, It did take me away from the story a bit trying to read past the obvious language barrier, please, try to work grammer into your next story more, to be able to create a solid atmosphere, that is my only critisism.

Again, thank you so much.

happenstancehappenstancealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

ricksouza - Thank you reading the story and for taking the time to write to me. Appreciate it. Glad that you enjoyed it. Will try and expand it and include Aunt Sophie and her daughter. Thanks a lot.

Anonymous - I'm sorry that you didn't like the story. No, 'the' isn't a pattern, but somehow it became in this story. Will rectify it soon. As far the depiction of Croatian beaches is concerned, I might have taken some literary liberty :)

Sad to see that you have given the story just two stars.

Anonymous - Happy to see that you liked the story. A lot of time and energy goes into writing a story, and it's always good to hear that some readers liked it. You, and others, are right: Need to improve the grammar and flow of the story. Will try and write better stories.

Again, appreciate everybody's feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful story..

enjoyed your story, especially the slow build up between mother and son. it showed the respect they had for each other's feelings. loved it

happenstancehappenstancealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Anonymous - Thank you for reading the story and taking the time to write to me. Happy that you liked the story. Appreciate your comments.

DeepLoverDeepLoverover 11 years ago
One of my favorite stories

I love the progression and build-up, instead of just having the short encounters of finding either partner naked or having thoughts about them. You made a good story out of a trip and the setting you made for it is amazing. You got great stories happenstance, don't stop making them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Could have been better if......

Except for the previously mentioned underuse of the word "the", the main thing that detracted from an otherwise good story was repetition.

In describing the photography sessions, the story would have flowed much better if, instead of, for example, 'I took a photo of...', 'In the second photo she had...', 'In the third photo.....', etc. you had simply said something like, "I took a series of shots from different angles, at first with legs crossed demurely, and becoming progressively bolder, until finally I had the one I wanted - her breasts cupped in her palms, and her legs apart, proudly displaying her excitingly smooth pussy."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A, An & The

Great story!!

When you read it out loud, like I do when I write, you will realize that you don't use articles correctly. Find an online source to help you if necessary.

Nice, hot story - could only read better with proper grammar!

Schuppinzigh@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Who Desired What

Nice story but way to many first times. There seemed to be a quickness to the sexual ending; why?

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
???

It got to be too much. Mom is a pure slut and the son no better. I prefer a story with good people gone bad but not turn into trash. NO LOVE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I would give more than 5 whether it was possible!

But why abusing son for so long?

He must has a marble balls!

eroticstorylover2020eroticstorylover2020about 3 years ago

Long build up ‘which was good’ but rushed the finish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Details, details! Which camera were they using, which length, which settings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story gave it a 3 there was way to much information and not enough sex you should have continued with more sex and them moving and involve her sister and daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous